Nathan Peterman

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But did he pants them? I need details, man!

He got pantsed by Trubisky as time expired.

140 yards for Peterman

453 yards and 5 Td's for Mr Biscuit

37-36 Heels win.

Switz army knife with 208 yards receiving.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Bills are bringing him in for a pre-draft visit. Matt Miller's latest mock have the Bills selecting him at 44. Thoughts on him for Dennison offense? NFL.com Draft profile here - comparison to Derek Carr

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/nathan-peterman?id=2558191

I would be furious if this guy was our 2nd round pick.

He's been my favorite QB in the draft as he seems to have the intangibles. Yes, I know he has a weak arm but you watch enough NFL and you come to realize that accuracy is more important. He feels like a WCO QB to me as he's able to hit his guys in stride and has some good legs when needed. Jake Plummerish in think he'll never be elite but still a solid player. I want us to take him in Round 3.

Edited by The Jokeman

Reminds me of Alex Van Pelt. Doesn't look like he has a fastball. Every throw is touch. Too bad we can't combine him and Cardale into one player.

Back in the day I wanted to do a mind meld with AVP and Todd Collins.

Bills are bringing him in for a pre-draft visit. Matt Miller's latest mock have the Bills selecting him at 44. Thoughts on him for Dennison offense? NFL.com Draft profile here - comparison to Derek Carr

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/nathan-peterman?id=2558191

I like Peterman. I hate that it is our 2nd where we will likely have to draft him, but what can you do?. I think his floor is a career backup QB, but he has the ability to be more.

Mahomes please, no upside to this guy. He only hit on 60% of his passes last year, doesn't translate well to th NFL. You draft a QB with huge upside Mormons that's safe but with no chance of being a franchise qb

So what is to be said that the current NFL MVP completed 59% of his passes his draft year? And had an average of 59% of his career in college...

Tom Brady only completed 61% of his passes at Michigan.

Edited by BillsFan17

I absolutely love Nate Peterman but the 2nd round is way way too early...maybe 3rd round if qbs start flying off the board but no way at 44. I like him over Webb & Kizer but Mahomes, Watson and Trubisky are clearly ahead of Peterman. I think Peterman would make an excellent plug not play backup....much more polished than guys like ej and cardale...he's more like a 4th round guy and we're still lacking a 4th pick....

Looks like he has solid arm strength, the ball comes out on time and as accurate as QB in this draft. Can move too. 2nd rd might be high for him but he definitely has the potential to be a solid #2 and potentially a #1QB.