The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

I'm no fan of Obama, but come on, man! Trump's buffoonery level was turned up to 1000. Barack was at a solid zero.

Maybe a three. That's the bare minimum for any appearance connected to pro wrestling.

Hard to go wrong when your eyes are glued to a teleprompter for every public appearance, they had a teleprompter for Obama on his golf cart.

Hard to go wrong when the media's toughest question in 8 years was "do you mind if we sit here and silently worship you?"

I'm no fan of Obama, but come on, man! Trump's buffoonery level was turned up to 1000. Barack was at a solid zero.

Obama was no buffoon.

A thin-skinned self-entitled global liar of all liars.

But no buffoon. Michelle wouldn't stand for that, and neither would Valerie.

:lol:

RATINGS COLLAPSE: CNN NOW LOSING TO NICK-AT-NITE IN PRIME TIME RATINGS WAR.

“Last week, more Americans tuned in to watch re-runs of ‘Yogi Bear,’ ‘Full House,’ and ‘Friends’ on Nick At Nite than to watch Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon’s shows on CNN.”

To be fair, Yogi’s smarter than the average CNN newsreader. He’s never appeared in a New Year’s Eve broadcast with Kathy Griffin, or speculated that a black hole may have caused a picnic basket to disappear in Jellystone Park.

image.pngDD8dhzKXcAEsNd-.jpg

Obama was no buffoon.

A thin-skinned self-entitled global liar of all liars.

But no buffoon. Michelle wouldn't stand for that, and neither would Valerie.

Is it too much to ask the leader of our nation to be presidential and have good policies? Bill Clinton was getting head in the Oval Office. George W was an idiot. Obama was a con-artist with a smile. Trump is a buffoon. I expect more from our President.

I can go to the supermarket and have 20 different mustards to choose from, but when it comes to selecting our president I only get two. Smh.

Edited by Justice

Is it too much to ask the leader of our nation to be presidential and have good policies? Bill Clinton was getting head in the Oval Office. George W was an idiot. Obama was a con-artist with a smile. Trump is a buffoon. I expect more from our President.

Finally we agree on something

I can go to the supermarket and have 20 different mustards to choose from, but when it comes to selecting our president I only get two. Smh.

We're in complete agreement,.

I'm not up for writing an essay, but if you consider for a moment that my arguments against money-laundering are more about truth and less about being a partisan, you may be surprised what at what you really want.

Trump not withstanding, most of these idiots are put in office by other people's money. CA gives me a front-row seat to how things are run, and the state is essentially run by by unions. In many cities and in most every trade in CA, you can not be involved in any project unless you meet union requirements and prevailing wage. Dues are mandatory for most unions. Those dues get pulled from paychecks of tens of thousands of people, and are used to put in office the very people who make the laws demanding union requirements. Jerry Brown makes a living off union donations.

Hate the massive unions (SEIU, etc.)? Hate the K-street lobbyists? Hate the way the money is pushed around to get people elected?

Me too.

Best way to stop it? Shrink the government. Best way to shrink the government? Bring it back to what it was intended to do based on the Constitution. Best people to do that? Conservatives.

Unfortunately, the media ensures that anyone who even suggests they're a conservative are painted as evil BIble-thumpers who want to kill your grandmother. So that's a losing battle.

But the only way to elevate who runs the country is to remove the money, and the fastest way to remove the money is to shrink the size of the government.

Won't happen. Too many people are dependent on it for pretty much everything. But it's a nice idea.

Edited by LABillzFan

We're in complete agreement,.

I'm not up for writing an essay, but if you consider for a moment that my arguments against money-laundering are more about truth and less about being a partisan, you may be surprised what at what you really want.

Trump not withstanding, most of these idiots are put in office by other people's money. CA gives me a front-row seat to how things are run, and the state is essentially run by by unions. In many cities and in most every trade in CA, you can not be involved in any project unless you meet union requirements and prevailing wage. Dues are mandatory for most unions. Those dues get pulled from paychecks of tens of thousands of people, and are used to put in office the very people who make the laws demanding union requirements. Jerry Brown makes a living off union donations.

Hate the massive unions (SEIU, etc.)? Hate the K-street lobbyists? Hate the way the money is pushed around to get people elected?

Me too.

Best way to stop it? Shrink the government. Best way to shrink the government? Bring it back to what it was intended to do based on the Constitution. Best people to do that? Conservatives.

Unfortunately, the media ensures that anyone who even suggests they're a conservative are painted as evil BIble-thumpers who want to kill your grandmother. So that's a losing battle.

But the only way to elevate who runs the country is to remove the money, and the fastest way to remove the money is to shrink the size of the government.

Won't happen. Too many people are dependent on it for pretty much everything. But it's a nice idea.

It's about changing a mindset of comprehensive back to incrementalism. Central Planning and the perceived leverage and economies of scale that it brings rarely materialize. The breadbasket is a totally different animal than the power coasts.... why are we compelled to think comprehensive solutions can serve these different groups best? Let each State decide if the want big government or not, but let's reduce the scope of National Government to create that choice... I think people would be much happier...

Ummm that would be

You're a moron

Old board throwback reference. A 1-2 grammar punch.

Joe: I don't recall. ICE didn't play in our cesspool much. Could have been Rich in Ohio or one of our other semi literates through the years.

Hard to go wrong when your eyes are glued to a teleprompter for every public appearance, they had a teleprompter for Obama on his golf cart.

Hard to go wrong when the media's toughest question in 8 years was "do you mind if we sit here and silently worship you?"

Obama lost the golfer in chief mantle early to Trump.

When it really comes down to it......when you really think about it.....no really...I mean really.....if you had 20 candidates to choose from it is very likely that they would all be bad. But 20 mustards? There are probably 15 that are good and 4 or 5 of those that are REALLY good. I'll stick with mustard choices.

I wasn't even hungry when I started this. Can anyone recommend some unique mustard choices? Should this be its own thread?

When it really comes down to it......when you really think about it.....no really...I mean really.....if you had 20 candidates to choose from it is very likely that they would all be bad. But 20 mustards? There are probably 15 that are good and 4 or 5 of those that are REALLY good. I'll stick with mustard choices.

I wasn't even hungry when I started this. Can anyone recommend some unique mustard choices? Should this be its own thread?

Weber's horseradish mustard.

You're welcome.

so, you hold a man cheating on his wife which is illegal and lying to congress about it along side a man who is a con artist ... against two men that are named a buffoon and an idiot?

how does that even make sense man?

i'd rather deal with an idiot who will at least respect the laws which he lives in than an idiot who thinks he's above the law.

steven seagal proved no one is above the law.

my own recipe

yellow mustard, stadium mustard, brown mustard - 2 cups

horseradish if desired mixed in supplementing some mustard

garlic

onion

chicken broth

turmeric if desired

brown sugar

2 lbs chicken breasts sliced

put the chicken broth and mixture together in sauce pan and heat til cooked

sear chicken when done

:lol:

RATINGS COLLAPSE: CNN NOW LOSING TO NICK-AT-NITE IN PRIME TIME RATINGS WAR.

“Last week, more Americans tuned in to watch re-runs of ‘Yogi Bear,’ ‘Full House,’ and ‘Friends’ on Nick At Nite than to watch Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon’s shows on CNN.”

To be fair, Yogi’s smarter than the average CNN newsreader. He’s never appeared in a New Year’s Eve broadcast with Kathy Griffin, or speculated that a black hole may have caused a picnic basket to disappear in Jellystone Park.

image.pngDD8dhzKXcAEsNd-.jpg

Except that ratings are actually up. But carry on with you propaganda

Except that ratings are actually up. But carry on with you propaganda

All cable news ratings are up when you have a man child as president. The reason Fox News and MSNBC (two known propaganda channels who unapologetically represent each side) are doing way better is CNN pretends to be neutral when they're mostly an outlet for pure corporate democrat propaganda.

All cable news ratings are up when you have a man child as president. The reason Fox News and MSNBC (two known propaganda channels who unapologetically represent each side) are doing way better is CNN pretends to be neutral when they're mostly an outlet for pure corporate democrat propaganda.

Corporate democrat propaganda?

What would that include? Sounds like a fancy way of pushing Trump's point of view

What media sources do you rely on?