The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

CNN with a fake Lincoln quote today... it wasn't even a quote worth bothering with in the first place...

Oh, Obama sent out bad tweets?

I thought he was so holy he didn't even have to go to the bathroom...

OOhXyvT.jpg

Fake or not, this CNN fiasco has riled up all the 5chin and reddingur CHUDS and theres no way to get them all back in the basement now. This may escalate into a shitstorm of highly amusing proportions.

I feel like I'm about to watch 4chan go all "Goonies" on CNN.

If you think the wrestling tweet is likely to inspire anti-media violence,

surely you think anti-police rhetoric inspired today's NYPD shooting?

Pretty sure if you look at a parody WWE gif and see a dog whistle for journo assassin squads, it's time for that psychiatric check-up

2375_84984116216_633511216_2728356_71328David Burge @iowahawkblog 6h6 hours ago

They fight

And fight

And fight and fight and fight

The Trumpy and CNN Show

If you think the wrestling tweet is likely to inspire anti-media violence,

surely you think anti-police rhetoric inspired today's NYPD shooting?

Pretty sure if you look at a parody WWE gif and see a dog whistle for journo assassin squads, it's time for that psychiatric check-up

Libs now have to be told that wrestling isn't real?

No clue what you're talking about. It is fake. Hard to find a source to proof something is fake but here's what I came up with:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6leh6l/ethics_pol_may_be_trying_to_spread_fakenews_about/

Do yourself a favor and read through this guy's post. And also use your brain.

It's not fake, I saw it on her account and sourced it before she deleted it. She referenced the post on her IG and those posts were still up when I last posted you - they're now gone. Because they're spinning away from their hysteria just as Twitter and CNN are desperately trying to cover the original CNNBlackmail story.

Whether you believe it's fake or not doesn't really matter as I was posting it as an example of how dangerous the CNN story actually is, not as a crusade. We're in an information war, lots of disinfo out there, so you should be questioning everything you see. :beer:

I'm going to make the generous assumption that you know those deleted tweets aren't real considering they came from mad magazine.

Is Mad Magazine a higher level of integrity than CNN now?

Wasn't that a Republican generated investigation on Trump?

It was opposition research - yes, augmented by 4chan tomfoolery and sent to various media outlets who sat on it because it wasn't credible. Until buzzfeed said screw it and published it in full without sourcing it.

Consider this: anonymous originated in 4chan.

Just saying.

anonymous hates trump

didn't 4chan contributors admit to making up a good hoax that CNN ran with early in the Trump admin?

they've made up a ton.

many of the celebrity death threads come from 4chan.

they started the swatting fad, too

I'm going to make the generous assumption that you know those deleted tweets aren't real considering they came from mad magazine.

does it matter anymore? does fact or fiction get in the way of todays media? don't you see my point?

It's not fake, I saw it on her account and sourced it before she deleted it. She referenced the post on her IG and those posts were still up when I last posted you - they're now gone. Because they're spinning away from their hysteria just as Twitter and CNN are desperately trying to cover the original CNNBlackmail story.

Whether you believe it's fake or not doesn't really matter as I was posting it as an example of how dangerous the CNN story actually is, not as a crusade. We're in an information war, lots of disinfo out there, so you should be questioning everything you see. :beer:

yeah, he's not going to believe you because fakenews or something

It was opposition research - yes, augmented by 4chan tomfoolery and sent to various media outlets who sat on it because it wasn't credible. Until buzzfeed said screw it and published it in full without sourcing it.

which is what doc brown doesn't get. 4chan, reddit, etc is a new monster that is not as strong as it was just 5-6 years ago. the only difference is the popularity which spreads information much more widely though it is not as effective.