The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

BREAKING: CNN May Have Targeted The WRONG Meme Creator Over Trump's WWE Tweet

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18286/breaking-cnn-may-have-targeted-wrong-reddit-meme-ben-shapiro?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

CNN not only outed themselves as fascists, but idiots as well.

CNN is a Nazi organization now??? You Trumpsters are really losing it!

It's a deleted post. Not fake. Sorry to burst your bubble. Check her IG :beer:

No clue what you're talking about. It is fake. Hard to find a source to proof something is fake but here's what I came up with:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6leh6l/ethics_pol_may_be_trying_to_spread_fakenews_about/

Do yourself a favor and read through this guy's post. And also use your brain.

BREAKING: CNN May Have Targeted The WRONG Meme Creator Over Trump's WWE Tweet

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18286/breaking-cnn-may-have-targeted-wrong-reddit-meme-ben-shapiro?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

CNN not only outed themselves as fascists, but idiots as well.

i had thought i had seen that gif way back. i just honestly can't remember. i've asked online and not got a response, but i remember it back from the fall.

No clue what you're talking about. It is fake. Hard to find a source to proof something is fake but here's what I came up with:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6leh6l/ethics_pol_may_be_trying_to_spread_fakenews_about/

Do yourself a favor and read through this guy's post. And also use your brain.

i saw it this morning on the account when first posted. it's not fake.

sorry asstwat. your party is that stupid.

here is what i've seen happening to CNN in the last hour that i checked in

email addresses posted, alone with actual addresses and phone numbers posted. i'd guess at least 3 dozen calls or more to each one of them. asking for copies of battletoads, obviously

advertisers are getting emailed and listed like crazy, targeted on social media.

i guess some of their churches are being harassed as well.

this is all hilarious.

Taking on 4Chan is up there with invading Russia in winter, or invading Afghanistan. Its just a time tested, bad f@#$ing idea. Declaring internet war on the b tards that turned e-warfare into a science is a questionable move. 4Chan is Dream Team to Buzzfeed's Washington Generals.

"

Redditor identification controversy

On July 4, 2017, Kaczynski reported he used "identifying information", to find the true identity of a Reddit user, who created a satirical anti-CNN video meme President Donald Trump tweeted two days prior, using a Facebook search to find them. Kaczynski reported the creator's identity would be withheld by CNN since the creator was a private citizen and because he had issued an "extensive apology", with the disclaimer "CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."[34] The next day, after receiving backlash from users and journalists on Twitter,[35][36] Kaczynski responded by stating that his line was "misinterpreted" and that the user said that he was not threatened prior to his apology.[37]

WHAT CNN’S THREAT TO DOX A REDDITOR TELLS US ABOUT THE STATE OF JOURNALISM:

Should HanA**holeSolo ever revert to his nefarious meme-making ways,
“CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.”

This is a threat. There is simply no other way for an open-minded person to comprehend the meaning of the line.
I’ve read thousands of news stories and written a bunch of them, and I can’t think of a single instance I’ve ever run across a similar disclaimer. CNN has absolved the man of his sins. For now. I guess if HanA**holeSolo does anything they deem ugly, the network reserves the right to put him in “danger”?

In a now-deleted tweet, CNN’s
Chris Cuomo
: “Should CNN reveal name of Reddit user who made trump wrestling video?
Had a lot of bigoted and hateful material on page and website.”

Let’s chew on this question and assertion for a moment: For one thing, although Cuomo happens to be correct in this case, I don’t trust his definition of hate or bigotry. Moreover,
are journalistic standards contingent on the target’s political views? If HanA**holeSolo had the wrong opinion on gay marriage or affirmative action, would that be enough to ruin his life?

In the DNC-MSM’s mind that’s an emphatic yes, particularly given the symbiotic relationship between old media and social media.

Two words: Memories Pizza.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/269178/

Of course he did. A president shouldn't be retweeting stupid crap like that.

He probably shouldn't be tweeting or retweeting in general. He definitely shouldn't be participating on any social media if he can't control himself and his childish outbursts. But then again he probably shouldn't be f@$#ing president for that same reason.

He probably shouldn't be tweeting or retweeting in general. He definitely shouldn't be participating on any social media if he can't control himself and his childish outbursts. But then again he probably shouldn't be f@$#ing president for that same reason.

He probably shouldn't tweet, but he is getting his message out unfiltered by a press that despises him.

It's not a crime to not 100% grasp how a hipster uses social media.

Sorry he isn't cool enough for y'all.

It would be embarrassing but he knows it eats up the resources of 99.8% of CNN and other media who are having a hairy spaz coniption fit over everything he tweets.

i saw it this morning on the account when first posted. it's not fake.

sorry asstwat. your party is that stupid.

No you didn't, because it wasn't posted. Because the image is fake. There are archive websites for these sorts of things yet suspiciously no one has posted the link, I just see a lot of Twitter accounts spamming the picture all over the place. The woman doesn't even post in English on Facebook, she posts in French. The group she supposedly posted it to doesn't exist. Just a bunch of gullible fools spreading an obviously fake image.

CNN with a fake Lincoln quote today... it wasn't even a quote worth bothering with in the first place...

Oh, Obama sent out bad tweets?

I thought he was so holy he didn't even have to go to the bathroom...

No you didn't, because it wasn't posted. Because the image is fake. There are archive websites for these sorts of things yet suspiciously no one has posted the link, I just see a lot of Twitter accounts spamming the picture all over the place. The woman doesn't even post in English on Facebook, she posts in French. The group she supposedly posted it to doesn't exist. Just a bunch of gullible fools spreading an obviously fake image.

show me.

i'm missouri, mofo. show me.

and i'll resort with the power of over 9000 penises to bring you down.

The internet deletes all kinds of things after the fact. I worked on matters that had decent accusations of fraud in the range of $100,000,000 and certain very noted analysts posted daily about it with that number. They settled for a $3.5 million fine and that's all that exists after the $100M amount has been completely whitewashed from existence...