The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

I would love for Bman to post his opinion more. Posting those right-sided links every day seems like a cheap and pointless routine. Unless people are reading all of them, then I will gladly shut up about it.

OpEds are great reads if you also read the source material.

If you have the facts, and they don't align with OpEds being disseminated by political operatives, you can use them to effectively torch a narrative.

The problem with posting OpEds is when individuals post them as source material themselves.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I'm not trying to get you to shut up, I'm only offering a little perspective. Bman posts links to articles that are relevant to the topic being discussed in the thread. Whether we agree with them or not doesn't mater - they help to keep the discussion going. People who disagree with a linked article's perspective are free to link to articles with an opposing viewpoint.

OH NO.........................Common Sense......................that is like poison to all Gators......... :lol:

Sometimes I think he does it just because he knows leftists get cranky when they realize there is an opposing viewpoint to their own.

Sometimes, but not often.

They are informational (yes opinionated) .........it is too bad that the ones who need it most don't read it

Also, there are often direct links in those horrible "right wing" sites that go directly to the source..........

as in the Hot Air story, it went directly to the Gallup site...............

Edited by B-Man

I would love for Bman to post his opinion more. Posting those right-sided links every day seems like a cheap and pointless routine. Unless people are reading all of them, then I will gladly shut up about it.

He's a conservative news aggregator, and he's perfectly open and honest about it. What's the problem?

I'm convinced the only reason we don't get anything like such from our leftists here is because none of you read anything more in-depth than bumper stickers.

Also, there are often direct links in those horrible "right wing" sites that go directly to the source..........

The real value of what you post. Really, a good chunk of it's crap...but even the crap references the original stories so you can make up your own mind.

Not bumper-stickers, though, so...

Did I say I have a problem? I said it's cheap and pointless and would prefer his actual opinion on stuff. No one answered if they read all of it. I read actual news from multiple different outlets, that's why I look at the opinion stuff he posts as useless junk.

OH NO.........................Common Sense......................that is like poison to all Gators......... :lol:

Sometimes, but not often.

They are informational (yes opinionated) .........it is too bad that the ones who need it most don't read it

He's a conservative news aggregator, and he's perfectly open and honest about it. What's the problem?

I'm convinced the only reason we don't get anything like such from our leftists here is because none of you read anything more in-depth than bumper stickers.

The real value of what you post. Really, a good chunk of it's crap...but even the crap references the original stories so you can make up your own mind.

Not bumper-stickers, though, so...

Very well said DC Tom , I respect your opinion . I'm independent and listen and read both sides of all issues.

Bull%$#@ - Bman is no troll. I'm surprised to see that comparison made by you.

Don't worry about it...............it's not important

Back to the thread.............

RICHARD FERNANDEZ: This amazing turnabout partly explains the media’s bitterness for Donald Trump. Their downfall seems so sudden it can only be due to some evil Trumpian witchcraft or infernal magic, for nothing else can explain it.

But Albright to her credit understands that what changed since the day Viktor Belenko walked into a suburban Virginia supermarket wasn’t Trump: what changed was the implosion of the information hierarchy.”

DAVID STEINBERG: No, 44 States Didn’t Reject Trump’s Election Integrity Commission: Anatomy of a CNN #FakeNews Narrative.

Snopes: The Lies of Donald Trump’s Critics, and How They Shape His Many Personas: An in-depth analysis of the false allegations and misleading claims made against the 45th President since his inauguration.

Edited by B-Man

Did I say I have a problem? I said it's cheap and pointless and would prefer his actual opinion on stuff. No one answered if they read all of it. I read actual news from multiple different outlets, that's why I look at the opinion stuff he posts as useless junk.

Horseshit! You think it's junk because you don't agree with it. Gator does a lot of copy and paste of OpEds and I don't see you objecting to that.

Horseshit! You think it's junk because you don't agree with it. Gator does a lot of copy and paste of OpEds and I don't see you objecting to that.

Wrong. If gator polluted every single thread with multiple things 10x a day I would probably say something. Find a post of mine where I told gator good job man, +1 or keep it up. You are a queefcake and a dumb fuk

Wrong. If gator polluted every single thread with multiple things 10x a day I would probably say something. Find a post of mine where I told gator good job man, +1 or keep it up. You are a queefcake and a dumb fuk

Courtesy of DCTom:

Rookie

• photo-thumb-26156.jpg?_r=1488754758
  • Members
  • pip.pngpip.pngpip.png
  • 412 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

Keep it up Meathead and Tiberius, we are doing something right when Slim Peeper and Assalin keep getting mad!

Courtesy of DCTom:

Rookie

• photo-thumb-26156.jpg?_r=1488754758
  • Members
  • pip.pngpip.pngpip.png
  • 412 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

Keep it up Meathead and Tiberius, we are doing something right when Slim Peeper and Assalin keep getting mad!

You finally caught the tater. Haven't you been able to figure it out? When people started blocking me as tiberius I was forced to make this new account. Suckers

Seriously though Tom, am I really in your head that much that you have nothing better to do on a Friday night besides find the one post that disproves my claim from months ago? Bravo. You didn't need to do all that work to prove I am full of ****. My words speak for themselves.

You finally caught the tater. Haven't you been able to figure it out? When people started blocking me as tiberius I was forced to make this new account. Suckers

Seriously though Tom, am I really in your head that much that you have nothing better to do on a Friday night besides find the one post that disproves my claim from months ago? Bravo. You didn't need to do all that work to prove I am full of ****. My words speak for themselves.

It took me all of ninety seconds while I was preheating the grill. You really don't require that big a commitment of time.

Well, if this is true then you are officially the most pathetic waste of breath I've ever encountered.

'bye!