The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

ANALYSIS: TRUE.

Our Corrupt Media Is Now Haunted By All The Precedents They Set While Colluding With Obama.

by John Nolte

Barack Obama trafficked guns to Mexican drug lords, secretly delivered pallets filled with billions in cash to Iran’s America/Jew-hating mullahs, left four Americans to die in Benghazi and then lied about it, allowed his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to exchange government favors for hundreds of millions of dollars slushed into the Clinton Foundation, sic’d his IRS on everyday, law-abiding Americans, and used a trillion dollars in “stimulus” funds to pay off his cronies, like those behind a boondoggle called Solyndra.

And all along, over eight terrible years, our media did a whole lot more than just let Obama get away with it. They wholeheartedly colluded. They allowed Obama to persecute them through the Department of Justice and to lie to our face (remember:
I just now read about it in the newspaper, the IRS did nothing wrong, you can keep your insurance
). And when that wasn’t enough, the media mercilessly attacked as racist anyone who criticized the Precious and ginned up nothingburgers like Todd Akin to distract from those four dead Americans. And when even that wasn’t enough, they themselves lied and obfuscated, covered up and dissembled, and most of all they set all kinds of precedents that, in a delicious form of irony, are now driving this utterly failed institution to the edge of insanity. . . .

And now — now! — this very same media (with the help of #NeverTrump’s forever-preening moral narcissists) is using the spear of Muh Principles to demand that those of us on the political right agree to destroy ourselves in their corrupt crusade, that we acquiesce like second-class citizens to their separate sets of rules?

Like hell.

People do notice hypocrisy.

Right now, at USA Today:..............listed as "Breaking News"

Will Trump's exercise and eating habits catch up to him as stress mounts?

And that's not one of these articles that reports on the existence of a report in another publication. USA Today makes no mention of the Politico article that I blogged first thing this morning, "Is the President Fit? Donald Trump is the least athletic president in generations. Here’s why it matters."

Is this what's left to them after the collusion with Russia effort failed? Bullying Trump about his weight?

Did some memo go out? This is the talking point — Trump is fat??!!

Only from the other guys.

And that's not one of these articles that reports on the existence of a report in another publication. USA Today makes no mention of the Politico article that I blogged first thing this morning, "Is the President Fit? Donald Trump is the least athletic president in generations. Here’s why it matters."

Is this what's left to them after the collusion with Russia effort failed? Bullying Trump about his weight?

The man has TWO scoops of ice cream to the one allowed to everyone else. This is groundbreaking Pulitzer-prize winning journalism here!

1spd16.jpg

Their sad little lives doing nothing but bitcvhing about Trump makes me laugh every day.

bitcvhing or LAUGHING .?

Let it die

Repeal and Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal then Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal and Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal then Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal and Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

I think I've covered it ..

ANALYSIS: TRUE.

Our Corrupt Media Is Now Haunted By All The Precedents They Set While Colluding With Obama.

by John Nolte

Barack Obama trafficked guns to Mexican drug lords, secretly delivered pallets filled with billions in cash to Iran’s America/Jew-hating mullahs, left four Americans to die in Benghazi and then lied about it, allowed his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to exchange government favors for hundreds of millions of dollars slushed into the Clinton Foundation, sic’d his IRS on everyday, law-abiding Americans, and used a trillion dollars in “stimulus” funds to pay off his cronies, like those behind a boondoggle called Solyndra.

And now — now! — this very same media (with the help of #NeverTrump’s forever-preening moral narcissists) is using the spear of Muh Principles to demand that those of us on the political right agree to destroy ourselves in their corrupt crusade, that we acquiesce like second-class citizens to their separate sets of rules?

Like hell.

Feds Trafficked Guns To Suspected Criminals Under Bush ...

https://www.infowars.com/feds-trafficked-guns-to-suspected...

Infowars.com Tuesday, October 18 ... government trafficked guns directly to ... the second amendment by claiming that Mexican drug lords were sourcing their guns from .

Obama was stupid keeping it going.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

bitcvhing or LAUGHING .?

Let it die

Repeal and Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal then Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal and Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal then Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal and Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Infowars.com Tuesday, October 18 ... government trafficked guns directly to ... the second amendment by claiming that Mexican drug lords were sourcing their guns from .

Infowars? :lol:

Infowars? :lol:

This was my favorite headline of the year thus far thanks to Alex Jones:

NASA Spokesman Forced To Deny That Sex Agency Had Put Child Sex Slaves On Mars

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nasa-mars-child-sex-slave-colony-space-agency-alex-jones-infowars-robert-david-steele-a7816371.html

I always wonder the ratio of youtube users who subscribed to Infowars that take Jones seriously or just subscribe for the humor.

WHAT AMERICANS CARE ABOUT VS. WHAT THE MEDIA CARES ABOUT.

by John Gabriel

Bloomberg released a poll Monday in which they gauged Americans’ mood six months into the new presidency. While Trump didn’t fare too well, Americans are quite optimistic about the economy in general and their personal financial health. As part of the study, Bloomberg asked respondents what they think is the top issue facing the country. Here are the results:

1600x-1-1.png

Not surprisingly, health care tops the list of concerns, followed by jobs and security issues. These findings are pretty typical, though the collapse of Obamacare and the GOP bills to fix it have caused health care to surge higher than usual. But look toward the center of the list. Russia, the issue that has dominated press coverage since the November election, scores a paltry 6 percent on Americans’ top concerns.

This lack of interest reminded me of a June 27 Media Research Center survey in which they calculated the amount of network news coverage of major issues. The results were radically different than the Bloomberg chart above:

june27chart-600x361.jpg

Despite the American people caring far more about health care than any other issue, the media has swamped the airwaves with Trump/Russia conspiracies to the detriment of nearly everything else.

Granted, these studies were conducted by two different organizations using very different methods, but the juxtaposition was remarkable.

Just 6 percent of Americans think Russia is the top issue, yet nightly newscasts devoted 75 percent of their airtime to the story. Meanwhile, Americans’ biggest concern, health care, only garnered 4 percent of the major networks’ total coverage.

The media have shown how drastically out of step they are with their own audience.

Edited by B-Man

Interesting study B-man. The media loves those ratings. I'll just add the other chart to the study. More people prediction illegal immigration will be almost completely stopped than Democrats and Republicans working together for the good of the American people. Yikes.

1000x-1.png

Interesting study B-man. The media loves those ratings. I'll just add the other chart to the study. More people prediction illegal immigration will be almost completely stopped than Democrats and Republicans working together for the good of the American people. Yikes.

1000x-1.png

Hm. Some commonsense answers in there.

Pentagon spending $130K a month for Trump Tower space

The rental amount only covers the cost for the Department of Defense. Other agencies, such as the US Secret Service, have also faced increased costs due to the president and his large family’s frequent visits to his other properties.

The Secret Service alone requested an additional $25.7 million for its 2018 budget to cover expenses toward securing Trump Tower and the president’s “protective footprint” in New York City, according to the Journal.

The GSA signed an 18-month “firm lease” with the owner of the property, according to the document obtained by the Journal. The contract also states that the government can cancel the lease at any time after the “firm term” expires, so long as it gives notice of at least 180 days.

A Pentagon official told the Journal in a letter that the space has a private owner not affiliated with the Trump organization

Trump does not even visit NY anymore

Edited by ALF

bitcvhing or LAUGHING .?

Let it die

Repeal and Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal then Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal and Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal then Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Let it die

Repeal and Replace

It's his fault, not mine

Fake News

Oh yeah, well Obama could piss farther than Trump. Of course, that fact wasn't reported because, well you know, the MSM has some standards. OK, maybe not high standards, sure their standards are lower than a wagon track, but they're standards, eh. Reporting on Obama: Not acceptable to sully the office of POTUS. Reporting on Trump: His mother-in-law did what in 1983?