The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

***** them. But you have to admit spotting him a U and a picture of a crane is pretty funny 

Hmm. I disagree and really tried to see what Lemon thought was funny enough to laugh for two minutes straight.  Why would there be a picture of crane after a random U appeared on a map?  It’s gibberish. It sounds like a middle school joke from a kid on sugar overload. 

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hmm. I disagree and really tried to see what Lemon thought was funny enough to laugh for two minutes straight.  Why would there be a picture of crane after a random U appeared on a map?  It’s gibberish. It sounds like a middle school joke from a kid on sugar overload. 

Lighten up Francis. Lemons reaction was childish but the U ? was funny. 

43 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Lighten up Francis. Lemons reaction was childish but the U ? was funny. 

It would have been better if they tried to claim that Trump wouldn't know what a crane is.  

As an aside, the lefties probably don't know that the oldest Trump kids used to spend summers in Czechoslovakia, so it's more than likely that Trumpster knows the East European layout.  

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hmm. I disagree and really tried to see what Lemon thought was funny enough to laugh for two minutes straight.

Agreed.  He made Jimmy Fallon look subdued in his laughing 

On 1/29/2020 at 10:54 PM, GG said:

It would have been better if they tried to claim that Trump wouldn't know what a crane is.  

As an aside, the lefties probably don't know that the oldest Trump kids used to spend summers in Czechoslovakia, so it's more than likely that Trumpster knows the East European layout.  

That would require knowing things. 

"Up next: More on the death of the Republican Party."

On MSNBC just now:

That's "AM Joy" — Joy Reid.

The hysteria is running high on MSNBC. I drop in to see them deep into the "death" metaphor, and it was really weird to hear them using death to keep the audience as they broke for commercial. What a nutty promise: More death!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

300 years?   

Of course from the paper that insists that the country was founded on the ideal of slavery, why would democracy even matter?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The racists on MSNBC and CNN are losing their freaking minds right now.

How many more death blows can "The Hated" Donald Trump give them?

Trump has got them so mentally deranged that they are being exposed for everything they are........................

you know they exact same things they call Trump supporters.

Many of you are Trump supporters on here while I am pretty indifferent, but man is it fun seeing him take a sledgehammer to the establishment media and Democrats.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The racists on MSNBC and CNN are losing their freaking minds right now.

How many more death blows can "The Hated" Donald Trump give them?

Trump has got them so mentally deranged that they are being exposed for everything they are........................

you know they exact same things they call Trump supporters.

Many of you are Trump supporters on here while I am pretty indifferent, but man is it fun seeing him take a sledgehammer to the establishment media and Democrats.

...probably sounds crass and cruel, but cardiac arrest could be on their horizon...YAWN........

9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Sorry, i know this will offend the "constitutional rights" crowd around here, but ALL these progressive hacks need to be boxed up somewhere where they can't infect society with their filthy mouths.

That's an awful lot of deranged nutbags to put in one box. ?

Did I mention that MSM is nothing but deranged nutbags?

?

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Sorry, i know this will offend the "constitutional rights" crowd around here, but ALL these progressive hacks need to be boxed up somewhere where they can't infect society with their filthy mouths.

52 minutes ago, njbuff said:

That's an awful lot of deranged nutbags to put in one box. ?

tumblr_m8pf8qVy341qioqu5o7_r1_500.gif&f=