The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

So she’s 1/1208th or some obscure number of central/South American (maybe).

Andddd shes using this test as a defense for her claims, even when no tribe has claimed her or family members. 

Yet her parents eloped because her fathers parents didn’t approve of her mothers well known Cherokee heritage?

am I getting this right? 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She is a lot smarter than Trump. Trump doesn't even understand anything even slightly complicated. Lived off his daddy's fortune than then turned to Putin. 

You're talking about other people's smarts or lack of smarts? Have you ever heard the one about living in a glass house and throwing stones?

30 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're talking about other people's smarts or lack of smarts? Have you ever heard the one about living in a glass house and throwing stones?

No, Trump is loud mouth idiot. So are you, though. 

Will Trump pay that Million dollar bet?!? 

Ya, as soon as Mexico pays for the wall!! 

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Whether Warren is deserving of scorn is not mutually inclusive to Trump being a lying sack of **** who couldn't be trusted to keep a promise to not light himself on fire.

So you don't like Trump being a lying sack of schitt, but you're okay with Warren being a lying sack schitt?

Why is that? Do you have an affinity for her "family" recipe of Pow Wow Chow? :lol:

Don't be so ingenuous. My spice drawer has more Indian than she does. She lied to gain favor. Period.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

So you don't like Trump being a lying sack of schitt, but you're okay with Warren being a lying sack schitt?

Why is that? Do you have an affinity for her "family" recipe of Pow Wow Chow? :lol:

Don't be so ingenuous. My spice drawer has more Indian than she does. She lied to gain favor. Period.

6ep0.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Again, tell me you aren't this stupid.

He's a statistician who looks at data sets of similar DNA in order to track migration patterns of the groups holding those DNA similarities forensically.

He doesn't test the DNA himself, he analyzes data sets to a very narrow and specific purpose.

And in his very limited "expertise", he determined that Elizabeth Warren is not a Native American, which is what she claimed when she identified herself as Cherokee in order to afford herself privilege, but rather that some portion of her genetic background, less than that of the average American, "may" be Native American 6-10 generations prior.

This is a very different argument than the "I am a Cherokee, and my great-great grandmother was full blooded Indian" claim she made.

And again, she did not publish the results of the test, or seek any corroboration from actual field experts.

Why do you believe that is?

Why do you insist on being this stupid deliberately?

White Walker In Philly is WHY the NPC meme was created. His avatar even looks like one. 

He's a drone. No mind of his own, he only follows the orders of his masters. Nothing more. 

Trump used the wiggle room strategy most narcissists I know do.  He said he would pay $1,000,000 if she were "an Indian".  He didn't say he would pay even if she had only one drop of Indian blood.  So he can wiggle out by saying she doesn't have enough to be classified as "an Indian."  I don't know that the one drop of XXX blood was ever applied to Indians like it was blacks.

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Trump used the wiggle room strategy most narcissists I know do.  He said he would pay $1,000,000 if she were "an Indian".  He didn't say he would pay even if she had only one drop of Indian blood.  So he can wiggle out by saying she doesn't have enough to be classified as "an Indian."  I don't know that the one drop of XXX blood was ever applied to Indians like it was blacks.

Look to the Nations.

None of them claim her because she doesn't pass their standards.

Elizabeth Warren is not a Native American.  She has less Native DNA than the average American if she's even Native American at all, which we don't know because the specific markers referenced are indicative of possible Mexican and South American sequencing[/i].

So it's not that the President gave himself wiggle room, it's that Warren is a liar, and has been exposed as such. 

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Look to the Nations.

None of them claim her because she doesn't pass their standards.

That's ridiculous. She has high cheek bones, for crying out lout. Do we need more proof than that?

She has a Mexican soup recipe in a Native American cookbook, dammit. Yes, I know she plagiarized it from someone else's cook book, but look how she signed it!

DpkU0I3XoAcShoj.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

That's ridiculous. She has high cheek bones, for crying out lout. Do we need more proof than that?

She has a Mexican soup recipe in a Native American cookbook, dammit. Yes, I know she plagiarized it from someone else's cook book, but look how she signed it!

DpkU0I3XoAcShoj.jpg

What an idiot! 

24 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

DpkU0I3XoAcShoj.jpg

I'll believe it when I see her recipe for pemmican and/or her recipe for roasted dog.

39 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

DpkU0I3XoAcShoj.jpg

Hahahahahaha HA!

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Edited by OJ Tom

43 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

DpkU0I3XoAcShoj.jpg

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person's ancestors were indigenous to North or South America. Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is prove. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

- Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin, Jr.

Ouch, not even the Cherokees want you Beth.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1