The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you're being TOO polite...there are OTHERS.......:thumbsup:.....

I know, but guys(?) like HAHA Gator aren't allowed to be online on the weekends so he's not here to defend himself from any accusations. You know, accusations like his long-term dream of losing his virginity to Hillary. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I know, but guys(?) like HAHA Gator aren't allowed to be online on the weekends so he's not here to defend himself from any accusations. You know, accusations like his long-term dream of losing his virginity to Hillary. 

Not so much a matter of being allowed but a matter of not being on the Soros time-punch clock.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

....hmmm... I'd prefer lethal injection......and NOT what you're thinking...pervert.............

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....hmmm... I'd prefer lethal injection......and NOT what you're thinking...pervert.............

I understand completely, Injection and Hillary should never be used in the same sentence. Just goes to show you that one man's dream is another man's cruel and unusual punishment. 

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, TH3 said:

LOL ....See.....That’s how good you alt right racists have gotten....you are now getting black people to go after Jews....A great day for you!

Only proves that you are a moron who clearly has no clue about anti-Semitic history.  I imagine that your brain would also be fried when you realize that this spate of attacks is directly correlated to Bernie & Bernie bros.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

NY Times Exec: We Need to Figure Out Religious People, Trump Voters

Original Article

This week on the Sunday news shows: The New York Times executive editor said journalists need to do a better job of understanding religious people

Todd Bashes Christians in MTP Rant Against Misinformation, Trump

by Nicholas Fondacaro

Original Article

On Sunday, NBC News political director Chuck Todd dedicated the final Meet the Press of 2019 to insisting President Trump had brought about a “post-truth society.” The same network that pushed the totally-bunk Steele dossier for years and tried to sink Justice Brett Kavanagh’s nomination with the ridiculous allegations from Julie Swetnick, wanted to lecture the public about falling for and spreading lies and misinformation. In the process, Todd lashed out at Christians for believing in “fairy tales.”“This Sunday, alternative facts. The assault on truth (…) This morning, Meet the Press takes an in-depth look at our post-truth society

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

NY Times Exec: We Need to Figure Out Religious People, Trump Voters

Original Article

This week on the Sunday news shows: The New York Times executive editor said journalists need to do a better job of understanding religious people

Todd Bashes Christians in MTP Rant Against Misinformation, Trump

by Nicholas Fondacaro

Original Article

On Sunday, NBC News political director Chuck Todd dedicated the final Meet the Press of 2019 to insisting President Trump had brought about a “post-truth society.” The same network that pushed the totally-bunk Steele dossier for years and tried to sink Justice Brett Kavanagh’s nomination with the ridiculous allegations from Julie Swetnick, wanted to lecture the public about falling for and spreading lies and misinformation. In the process, Todd lashed out at Christians for believing in “fairy tales.”“This Sunday, alternative facts. The assault on truth (…) This morning, Meet the Press takes an in-depth look at our post-truth society

that would require actually SHUTTING UP and LISTENING for a few minutes

• Thank you (+1) 1

..it just keeps getting better.............

Published 1 hour ago

Dems rush to blame Trump for anti-Semitic violence

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Saturday's stabbing during a Hanukkah celebration at a rabbi's home in Monsey, N.Y., the latest in a spate of anti-Jewish violence in the region, drew bipartisan condemnation. But the attack also became a political football in a matter of hours, with several on the left jumping to point fingers at President Trump — in turn, inviting accusations that Democrats are distracting from anti-Semitism in their own ranks.

Anti-Semitism long has been prevalent on the fringes of both ends of the political spectrum. But Trump foes quickly seized on the New York area attacks to suggest the president specifically fanned the flames of hatred.

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., pointedly blamed Trump for the rise in anti-Semitism in the U.S.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-rush-to-blame-trump-for-anti-semitic-violence

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..it just keeps getting better.............

Published 1 hour ago

Dems rush to blame Trump for anti-Semitic violence

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Saturday's stabbing during a Hanukkah celebration at a rabbi's home in Monsey, N.Y., the latest in a spate of anti-Jewish violence in the region, drew bipartisan condemnation. But the attack also became a political football in a matter of hours, with several on the left jumping to point fingers at President Trump — in turn, inviting accusations that Democrats are distracting from anti-Semitism in their own ranks.

Anti-Semitism long has been prevalent on the fringes of both ends of the political spectrum. But Trump foes quickly seized on the New York area attacks to suggest the president specifically fanned the flames of hatred.

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., pointedly blamed Trump for the rise in anti-Semitism in the U.S.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-rush-to-blame-trump-for-anti-semitic-violence

worst blame since Prez GW Bush flew both planes into the Twin Towers

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Hedge said:

:blink:

Somewhat related:
OregonLive eliminates comments, joining other media organizations
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/12/oregonlive-eliminates-comments-joining-other-media-organizations.html

I realize some of the constraints regulating the comments- same posters, amount of oversight etc - but many times I get more factual information from the comments than the MSM articles.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Somewhat related:
OregonLive eliminates comments, joining other media organizations
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/12/oregonlive-eliminates-comments-joining-other-media-organizations.html

I realize some of the constraints regulating the comments- same posters, amount of oversight etc - but many times I get more factual information from the comments than the MSM articles.

Media trying to control the narrative. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Obama Was the Most Anti-Semitic President in History, So Let’s Stop Pointing Fingers at Trump

by Matt Margolis

Original Article

I’ve previously written about how the Democratic Party has embraced anti-Semitism and defended rabid anti-Semites in their party. But as anti-Semitism becomes increasingly mainstream in the Democratic Party, rather than addressing the problem, Democrats are deflecting, trying to paint anti-Semitism as a Trump problem.

Rep. Eric Swalwell recently alleged in an op-ed in the Jewish magazine Forward that Donald Trump is “embracing anti-Semitism.” Because Trump, who has a daughter who’s a converted Jew and Jewish grandchildren, is obviously an anti-Semite, or something. In the wake of the Hanukkah celebration stabbing in Monsey, New York, rather than blame the attacker, Democrats chose to blame Trump 

55 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Calls him "Iran's most revered."  The qualifying possessive makes all the difference.

And it's probably true (certainly true, now that he's dead.)  

how snooty of you

:D