The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

DqmU3I6U0AAF827.jpg  DqmU3_gU0AEmv04.jpg

Stark difference in how the stories are "framed"

It's a benefit actually. To those who aren't too far gone down the NPC route, they are seeing the games being played. Used to be the media would try to hide it, not anymore. It's blatant because they know we live in two different realities as a country now: 

1) Those still living inside the establishment media's bubble, who believe Trump is a Russian puppet/illegal president/neo-Hitler. 

and

2) Those who deal in reality. 

The media is banking on group number 1 being larger. They're wrong, as we're about to find out in a little over a week.

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DqmU3I6U0AAF827.jpg  DqmU3_gU0AEmv04.jpg

Stark difference in how the stories are "framed"

lol. what a joke.

full frontpage headline for a bomb suspect who by the way would be more appropriately termed a non-bomb suspect. two-thirds frontpage headline far a 'Congressman shot' story where someone was actually injured.

nothing to see here, move along.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a benefit actually. To those who aren't too far gone down the NPC route, they are seeing the games being played. Used to be the media would try to hide it, not anymore. It's blatant because they know we live in two different realities as a country now: 

1) Those still living inside the establishment media's bubble, who believe Trump is a Russian puppet/illegal president/neo-Hitler. 

and

2) Those who deal in reality. 

The media is banking on group number 1 being larger. They're wrong, as we're about to find out in a little over a week.

Well, I hope you are right, but 2016 makes me think you should avoid predictions.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

lol. what a joke.

full frontpage headline for a bomb suspect who by the way would be more appropriately termed a non-bomb suspect. two-thirds frontpage headline far a 'Congressman shot' story where someone was actually injured.

nothing to see here, move along.

And the shooting  of the congressman was a local story for the Washington Post.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

lol. what a joke.

Well, they had to save the other third to put an anti-Trump story above the fold...  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2