The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

4 posts in a row...impressive...must be getting close to the bonus level the CIA is paying you...or do you now work only for the re election campaign?

You are a fraud of the highest order...

49,000 posts heading to the 50,000 bonus level. 

I hope the readers understand you are a paid advocate.

Now that is one hell of a conspiracy theory.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Unoriginal, uninformed, and stupid.

Yep, he's Canadian.

I am sure name calling Trump supporters find that humorous, but one day you will see that Rhino has been using you and being paid to do it. You will remember this day when a you were warned. When he hits 50000 posts he will disappear for a few days to celebrate. It happened at 30000 so keep an eye on it. 

He has you running to his defence...Makes you feel included...one of his minions he has built. He has been trained well. He has learned from the best agents.

• Haha (+1) 2

@Deranged Rhino Hey, Man in Black; can you get me a job in your secret space cadet program? I was a Boy Scout for 3 and a half months and can tie a rhubarb knot like nobody’s business. I’m fluent in three languages: Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat. I even know our motto:  I pledge allegiance to the committee of Oversight; one political narrative; obsolete with injustice and Democrat propaganda for all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I am sure name calling Trump supporters find that humorous, but one day you will see that Rhino has been using you and being paid to do it. You will remember this day when a you were warned. When he hits 50000 posts he will disappear for a few days to celebrate. It happened at 30000 so keep an eye on it. 

He has you running to his defence...Makes you feel included...one of his minions he has built. He has been trained well. He has learned from the best agents.

I remember when you predicted that when DR was at 29,997 posts.   Sure, it was just before Labour  Day, but it WAS odd that we didn’t hear a thing from him until Tuesday.   Everyone knows CIA cuts checks on a Monday. 

You were so in the zone I took your picture.

44A949D8-39AA-4F27-B095-43B08089CE66.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Why in the ***** would the CIA be on a football board?  

Besides; shouldn’t he have a cool CIA username like “007” or “Secret Squirrel”?

Not a football board, they just want you to think that....?

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Who are these you that you refer to?

22 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Why in the ***** would the CIA be on a football board?  

Besides; shouldn’t he have a cool CIA username like “007” or “Secret Squirrel”?

Football board??  Get the ***** out?!?!?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Damn CIA Rhino is good. It seems that he's been influencing my development as a sarcastic prick who makes fun of stupid people for decades, without me even realizing it or knowing he existed.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Damn CIA Rhino is good. It seems that he's been influencing my development as a sarcastic prick who makes fun of stupid people for decades, without me even realizing it or knowing he existed.

It’s the 6th realm man. He operates on the 6th realm. Think about it like this: you’re here. But you’re not. You’re actually over there. But you’re not even over there either. You’re not here nor there but somehow you’re like in between here and there but still here and there. All the while; Rhino is prancing around your sub-conscience dropping kernels of propaganda and rewiring your psyche. 

29 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

See I told you Rhino was well trained...he is nothing but " Propaganda Rhino".

Same sh?. day after day after day....awk

DR's cheques started bouncing so i'll have to stop pushing his propaganda.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

4 posts in a row...impressive...must be getting close to the bonus level the CIA is paying you...or do you now work only for the re election campaign?

You are a fraud of the highest order...

49,000 posts heading to the 50,000 bonus level. 

I hope the readers understand you are a paid advocate.

Uhm, aren't most of his posts anti-CIA?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

It’s the 6th realm man. He operates on the 6th realm. Think about it like this: you’re here. But you’re not. You’re actually over there. But you’re not even over there either. You’re not here nor there but somehow you’re like in between here and there but still here and there. All the while; Rhino is prancing around your sub-conscience dropping kernels of propaganda and rewiring your psyche. 

I think Bob may need to hook me up with the cure-all before I can comprehend the multiversal nature of CIA Rhino's subtle transcendent manipulation of my sub-conscious psyche.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Now you got it. Now you can be free!!!

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

All part of the role, just trying to gain your following....then one day he comes to you with a request... 

Come to think of it, he did once say that one day he might ask a favor of me but that the day might never come...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, meazza said:

Come to think of it, he did once say that one day he might ask a favor of me but that the day might never come...

Geeze, did you ask him for something on the day of his daughter's wedding?

You should have known better.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It did? Proof? 

You have thrown so much horse poop across this site with proof that comes from bu??***** columnists and dark web crap and you ask for proof. Haha

Go back to post 30000 and count the days you missed.

You are no 007, you are not even Matt Helm.

You have fooled some, but you are now exposed. Time to change your handle again..start over.  It is either that or face the Causeway pay tolls. People on this sight have got you now, they have seen the light, you are done my fine feathered friend.

"That's all doc"

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

• Haha (+1) 2

This is the ***** I’m talking about. You said to watch when DR hit’s 50,000 posts. He has already. Or has he? What happened then? Or what didn’t happen?

When do we all get to put on the same style shoes and get whisked away to the comet? Or get together for a refreshing glass of kool aid and the book club?

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I finally have someone to blame for my “issues”. My psychologist is going to be thrilled. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Geeze, did you ask him for something on the day of his daughter's wedding?

You should have known better.

Hey what can I say? He offered his Netlix password.

On 5/17/2020 at 7:33 PM, B-Man said:

:wallbash:

Washington Post Writer: We Can’t Beat The Virus Because Americans Stubbornly Love Their Freedom Too Much

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/05/17/wapo-writer-cant-beat-virus-americans-stubbornly-love-freedom-much/

From the excerpt of the WaPo article referenced in the link: 

But even a technically sound program is useless without widespread consent. And obtaining such consent “would require a major reduction in our liberties and a prolonged period of increased surveillance,” as journalist Stephen Bush points out. Will Americans accept those reductions willingly and quickly enough to implement an effective testing regimen? It’s hard to imagine.

In countries with successful testing programs, the relationship of citizens to the government differs from that of the United States in important respects. According to a 2018 Gallup poll, Germans are almost twice as likely as Americans (59 percent vs. 31 percent) to have confidence in government. This may help explain Germans’ greater willingness to comply with testing regimens and mask-wearing guidelines

two things jump out here: 

1) consent that requires surveillance and reduction in liberties is not consent at all.

2) history shows that German confidence in government and willingness to comply is not something to be lauded.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

The thoughts in this post do not seem reality based.

Just an objective observation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

OCEANIA HAS NEVER BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA: 

Ben Smith’s NYT Critique of Ronan Farrow Describes a Toxic, Corrosive, and Still-Vibrant Trump-Era Pathology: “Resistance Journalism.”

Related: Byron York on “The era of resistance journalism:”

Here’s the odd thing. Smith goes through a number of Farrow stories, as well as Farrow’s book, but never mentions his role in one of the most appalling stories published during the Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court confirmation battle. In September 2018, Farrow and the New Yorker’s Jane Mayer published the tale of Deborah Ramirez, who claimed that 35 years earlier, when both she and Kavanaugh were 18 year-old freshmen at Yale, there was a small dorm-room party at which Ramirez — drunk, ‘on the floor, foggy and slurring her words’ — remembered Kavanaugh exposing himself to her. Ramirez admitted she only recalled the incident after consulting with her attorney. Farrow and Mayer could not find any eyewitnesses. Nor were there any real witnesses at all. Later reporters tried to substantiate the story and found a bunch of “witnesses” who had heard something from somebody who might have known something about something they heard might have happened. The story was embarrassingly weak.

It was “resistance journalism” at its worst. And it should not be forgotten.

But pointing that out might upset the Gray Lady’s more delicate readers.

Sweeping it under the rug is best for all concerned.

• Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:
Ramirez admitted she only recalled the incident after consulting with her attorney.

I know that I recall repressed traumatic memories only after I consult with my attorney.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

You have thrown so much horse poop across this site with proof that comes from bu??***** columnists and dark web crap and you ask for proof. Haha

Go back to post 30000 and count the days you missed.

You are no 007, you are not even Matt Helm.

You have fooled some, but you are now exposed. Time to change your handle again..start over.  It is either that or face the Causeway pay tolls. People on this sight have got you now, they have seen the light, you are done my fine feathered friend.

"That's all doc"

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I may be way out there but...

Niagara Bill.  Niagara....Bill.   Niagara..a massive waterfall.  A waterfall literally brings a fall of water.  One cannot live without water, and thus without water a person will surely fall. A bill...evidence of a debt incurred.  

You're in on it. I cannot prove it yet, but the one called Deranged Rhino (for now) owns you like Howard Dean owns a crazy scream.  

Your name gives you away. You hid in plain site....but you owe a debt to DR that must be paid or surely you will fall. 

It all just clicked.  Criss cross. 50,000.  

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I may be way out there but...

Niagara Bill.  Niagara....Bill.   Niagara..a massive waterfall.  A waterfall literally brings a fall of water.  One cannot live without water, and thus without water a person will surely fall. A bill...evidence of a debt incurred.  

You're in on it. I cannot prove it yet, but the one called Deranged Rhino (for now) owns you like Howard Dean owns a crazy scream.  

Your name gives you away. You hid in plain site....but you owe a debt to DR that must be paid or surely you will fall. 

It all just clicked.  Criss cross. 50,000.  

Hey, I offered to buy him a barrel, but only if he used it. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hey, I offered to buy him a barrel, but only if he used it. 

I haven't gotten to you yet, but since you brought it up. 

"3rd".  Deranged. Niagara. 3rd. Look at how it's laid out, you're literally 3rd.  You've offered a barrel, a barrel offers protection from harm.  You're providing cover for DR and Niagara50k.  I don't know why I didn't see it before.  

By the way, while I'm accusing you of treachery, a question.  I always read your screen name and think "3rd Inning".  I don't know why, but as I read this today, i realized it's only 3rd Inning if I have a speech impediment which wouldn't matter here.  That got me thinking, maybe it's not 3rd at all.  Maybe you're into RdnLngs, and you have 3.  The trouble is, what the heck is a Rdnlng? Elaborate, vile fiend. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"3rd".  Deranged. Niagara. 3rd. Look at how it's laid out, you're literally 3rd.  You've offered a barrel, a barrel offers protection from harm.  You're providing cover for DR and Niagara50k.  I don't know why I didn't see it before.  

By the way, while I'm accusing you of treachery, a question.  I always read your screen name and think "3rd Inning".  I don't know why, but as I read this today, i realized it's only 3rd Inning if I have a speech impediment which wouldn't matter here.  That got me thinking, maybe it's not 3rd at all.  Maybe you're into RdnLngs, and you have 3.  The trouble is, what the heck is a Rdnlng? Elaborate, vile fiend. 

Repeat after me: Third and Long. 
The truth shall set you free. 

By the way, what time tonight do we meet for the next session of the Seventh Circle of Secret Initiates? My decoder ring is in another room right now. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"3rd".  Deranged. Niagara. 3rd. Look at how it's laid out, you're literally 3rd.  You;ve offered a barrel, a barrel offers protection from harm.  You're providing cover for DR and Niagara5ok.  I don't know why I didn't see it before.  

Some people with no imagination think of it as something other than Third and Long, so I spelled it out for you. You also might think it is a reference to a football predicament but it is not. I'm 3rd because I fell for my ex (otherwise known as my soulless mate) and was the third person to do so. The long part comes from genetics and a secret formula. We have a poster here who claims to be an attorney that I call 3rd Chair that is always referring to my genitals. I think he was smart enough to figure out what my screen name actually represented and he's flirting with me. 

• Haha (+1) 3