The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

of course i was throwing out a number..so here is this

a little over 10 lies  or mistruths for EVERY SINGLE Day of his presidency.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.1cf843ea82db

The Washington Post is your source.  Ummm yeah, sure. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Damn you are dense. Dense is my word for Canadian too.

Dense isn't really a word for Canadian.  That's kind of like saying cold is another word for winter.

Dense is more like an adjective used to describe Canadians.  An adjective that is more or less implied by the noun

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Dense isn't really a word for Canadian.  That's kind of like saying cold is another word for winter.

Dense is more like an adjective used to describe Canadians.  An adjective that is more or less implied by the noun

Thank you for the correction, but do you actually think that it matters to a Canadian? Hell, half of them can't even read anyway.

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

it is not a vague stat...they explain each and evry one. How about we do this..yall take the last 100 posted and tell me which ones are "factually " wrong. 

O.o

Starting at the first thing that was linked to.

His tweet:

Their response:

The special counsel investigation into potential collusion between Russia and Trump's campaign and obstruction of justice continues, and no conclusions have been announced. All aspects of the investigation have widely been covered by the media and there's no evidence to suggest that it is a "witch hunt." Plus, as our friends at Politifact point out, the Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.

"slipped through the cracks" - yeah, nowhere in that report are the words "slipped through the cracks", "inadvertent" or  "oopsie" used. Quite the opposite. 

definition of a witch hunt  and if you don't like that one, here's another one

The question to be asked... are cell phones that are part of an ongoing investigation normally wiped and reassigned?  

If all the responses to the "lies" are as lame, misleading and untruthful as that one... find a new source for your "news". Here's a helpful tidbit - choose something other than the NYT or WaPo. They (and the AP) are where most of the lies, falsehoods, and innuendoes against President Trump start. 

And honestly? Don't listen to me - go to the source documents. Read them yourself. Most of them are dry as toast, there are a lot of redactions and lawyer-speak, but you can generally read and figure out what is actually going on. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

When you tell 95% untruths and throw the country into a state of continual chaos , I would say the press is being kind. 

Absolutely he would be treated better if he acted like the POTUS and not some crazy person who has to tell untruths throughout every stinking day. Who had some sort of decorum.  

Thinking the oress should not continually call him out on lies and lies and half truths is just thinking we should have state media.. 

No chance

Trump winning the election was like a prohibitive underdog winning the Superbowl, and the fans of the losing team are still looking for the real reason they lost.   

It's impossible to admit that your team screwed up, there has to be an alternate explanation. 

That's why no matter what Trump did or does after November 2016 would change the narrative of his detractors, including most of the media.   

• Like (+1) 4

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

of course i was throwing out a number..so here is this

a little over 10 lies  or mistruths for EVERY SINGLE Day of his presidency.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.1cf843ea82db

I'm sure their infamous (and generally wrong) 'unnamed sources citing unnamed methods' compiled the list.

However, more to the other point: How is this country in 'chaos'? How has your life become worse since January 20, 2017 before noon? How has the nation become worse since that day and time? Here's a hint: it hasn't.

The only chaos is from the children that the Democrats keep electing. Histrionics, stupidity, and "Orange Man Bad" is all they got, and it's all their media friends push. While entertaining, trying to claim that the country is in some sort of "chaos" is laughable.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Now that's original.

Easy man, he may bust out the worst insult a Canuckian can muster: calling you a... I hate to even type it... a hoser!

• Like (+1) 1