The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

3 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

How dare the media portray that douche as a douche! 

Shocking! 

I never really knew how ***** dumb Americans were, but I’m shocked most of you ***** can tie your shoelaces! 

Abit of friendly advice.  Assuming of course that you're really a Bills fan and not a plant

If you're going to troll, don't be a d*ckhead.  Be entertaining

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Abit of friendly advice.  Assuming of course that you're really a Bills fan and not a plant

If you're going to troll, don't be a d*ckhead.  Be entertaining

Who the f#ck is this guy?

His troll game is weak as fuuuck, which is especially sad when you consider the lack of substance or humor in his posts.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Swill Merchant said:

Who the f#ck is this guy?

His troll game is weak as fuuuck, which is especially sad when you consider the lack of substance or humor in his posts.

His posting style is more 'sad with a strong tinge of desperation' than humor. Kinda pathetic. I hope the kid ups his game soon.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Have you people spotted the Stanley Cup in the last 25 years?

Not really

Lol, look at every roster of the Stanley Cup winners and tell me where most of the players are from? 

Please, how could you not know that! 

What a a waste of time you guys are! 

Edited by BigMcD

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I'm sure their infamous (and generally wrong) 'unnamed sources citing unnamed methods' compiled the list.

However, more to the other point: How is this country in 'chaos'? How has your life become worse since January 20, 2017 before noon? How has the nation become worse since that day and time? Here's a hint: it hasn't.

The only chaos is from the children that the Democrats keep electing. Histrionics, stupidity, and "Orange Man Bad" is all they got, and it's all their media friends push. While entertaining, trying to claim that the country is in some sort of "chaos" is laughable.

Easy man, he may bust out the worst insult a Canuckian can muster: calling you a... I hate to even type it... a hoser!

the chaos is reflected in the market swings..no one, not our allies, not our enemies, nor anyone knows which way this dude will move  AKA chaos...and it is hitting me right where it hurts. 

dude has not improved my life in any manner...and has increased the risk in the world...

2 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Lol, look at every roster of the Stanley Cup winners and tell me where most of the players are from? 

Please, how could you not know that! 

Given the imbalance between vowels and consonants in player names, I'll say Eastern Europe

So did the Russians hack the Stanley Cup too?

4 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

What a a waste of time you guys are! 

And yet you keep coming back

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

the chaos is reflected in the market swings..no one, not our allies, not our enemies, nor anyone knows which way this dude will move  AKA chaos...and it is hitting me right where it hurts. 

dude has not improved my life in any manner...and has increased the risk in the world...

Increased risk in the world by what? Sanctioning Russia? Getting Best Korea to make significant strides with the South for peace? Having a rising economy backed by rising wages and (for the first time ever) more jobs than seekers? Pulling a couple thousand troops out of Syria instead of engaging in yet another lengthy nation-building exercise? Actually enforcing the laws Congress passes?

Please.

As for the market, the Fed raising rates has just as much (if not more) to do with the volatility. The market is still up, we're not in a recession, and that's too bad that you're taking some short term losses. We all are. Get over it.

None of that is 'chaos'.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Increased risk in the world by what? Sanctioning Russia? Getting Best Korea to make significant strides with the South for peace? Having a rising economy backed by rising wages and (for the first time ever) more jobs than seekers? Pulling a couple thousand troops out of Syria instead of engaging in yet another lengthy nation-building exercise? Actually enforcing the laws Congress passes?

Please.

As for the market, the Fed raising rates has just as much (if not more) to do with the volatility. The market is still up, we're not in a recession, and that's too bad that you're taking some short term losses. We all are. Get over it.

None of that is 'chaos'.

North Korea is playing Trump..the economy was juiced for a bit by idiotic tax cuts..GDP increases are now lower than under Obama..and deficits raising dramatically.

Wage growth keeping pace with inflation..claim as a win for Trump I guess.

I will concede that non-skilled workers have seen a decrease in their unemployment levels, and black and minority unemployment numbers have decreased as a direct result of the short-term boost from the tax cuts.

But in the long term, those are still unskilled jobs...and we need to get those folks skills that material matter to the economy , and to them, and foster long-term prosperity for the lower middle class..not tempory bump based on the sugar rush of tax cuts.

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

North Korea is playing Trump..the economy was juiced for a bit by idiotic tax cuts..GDP increases are now lower than under Obama..and deficits raising dramatically.

Wage growth keeping pace with inflation..claim as a win for Trump I guess.

I will concede that non-skilled workers have seen a decrease in their unemployment levels, and black and minority unemployment numbers have decreased as a direct result of the short-term boost from the tax cuts.

But in the long term, those are still unskilled jobs...and we need to get those folks skills that material matter to the economy , and to them, and foster long-term prosperity for the lower middle class..not tempory bump based on the sugar rush of tax cuts.

Yeah, they're sure playing trump by removing physical barriers and mines from the DMZ, and not testing weapons for their own domestic consumption. Boy howdy, Kimmy sure got us fooled. By doing stuff. That Best Korea has never done before. We're all suckers.

Interesting that you say the economy is growing slower than under Obama. Gee, you think that might just have something to do with the Fed jacking up interests rates to intentionally slow economic growth?

You do realize that the 'tax cuts' aren't really what's driving the economic growth, right? You might want to look at how many business-stifling regulations have been eliminated over the past two years, reducing the cost of doing business.

15 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

You do understand that was a Jeopardy reference, right?

You're really bad at this.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

How has he increased the risk in the world? He entered office we were fighting several wars at once with the promise of starting two more against nuclear powers in the DPRK and Russia. HRC ran on starting a preemptive war against Vlad in Syria - that was one of her central planks. 

People KNEW Trump was going to start more wars - yet he's ending two, including our longest lasting one in Korea.