The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

It'll change once another anonymous source makes up another fake story the media can plaster on the front page before returning to retract what the whole world has already digested.

I give the MSM about 10 seconds, maybe longer if they make me laugh out loud.

FAKE NEWS: CNN uses Elmo as source against Trump immigration action.

Maybe this week will be remembered as time when the wheels finally came off the media’s clown car.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/268623/

If you're going to use Bill Nye as a science and climate authority, it only makes sense to use Elmo as an authority on immigration.

Final days of CNN. This is awesome. Okeefe is a true American hero. I hope he has operatives inside NBC, CBS, PBS, ABC and the rest of the globalist controlled, treasonous msm.

Edited by Dante

After CNN was crying and yelling at the Press-Sec about being prevented from getting vital info, Brit Hume said that for a news org the size of CNN, the WH press briefing was a total waste of time to find anything out.

Edited by row_33

This latest tweet is going to cut him deeper than many others. Watch.

He really is a disturbed human. Not one parent would let their child talk to someone like that and yet here we are with a president who does it. Gross.

He's crossed the line of decency many many times. It really is disgusting. Couldn't care less what his politics are and they've changed so much over his life anyways, it's embarrassing that anyone could still defend him because he got the R on his ticket. Obama, Bush, everyone else before had their gaffes. But Trump is intent on always having the last word. These aren't gaffes, it is just who he is.