Could Fitz be Coming Back to the B-Lo?

H2o

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible QB, throws too many interceptions.....terrible QB...[/quote

But if he's here to be a backup, why not?

Have you not heard of the Fitzpatrick cycle? He always starts as a backup then the Starter gets hurt. Fitz comes in, plays well, gets paid...sucks then on to be a backup somewhere else. Every. Single. Time.

Fitzpatrick.jpg

This team has enough curses. It doesn't need this one.

Man i hope not TT is the best we have had in a long time which is't saying a lot but until they find the right guy pay him & maybe trade him later if they find that guy .

Like Garths song says he may not be Mr. Right but he's Mr. Right Now !!

And at a decent price in comparison to elite QB's !! 16th highest paid QB i think Chris Brown said ...

Terrible QB, throws too many interceptions.....terrible QB...[/quote

But if he's here to be a backup, why not?

If he comes in place of TT, there is no backup situation in Buffalo. We will presumably have a rookie and Jones, both of whom should not be pressed into action till they are ready. So, Fitz will be a starter by default. That very thought scares the beejeezus out of me and sets the course for McDermott's tenure with Buffalo to be very very short.

If TT is not here next season, we need a vet who can man the fort half way decently for at least one season till the rest of the team gets built up and jelled (gelled ?). This is the predicament the Bills find themselves in - which QB fitting that bill is likely to be available ?

But make no mistake, Fitz should NOT be on the Bills roster ever.

You two have gone daft due to your TT hatred.

I don't hate any Bill. I just think TT can't play QB. He's a wildcat college athlete who can throw.

Give me a guy who can make checks, audible, protection, and go through their reads any day of the week over backyard football.