Trump and Russia

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Um...because it's not even real?

Real? REAL!? You want to know what's real? Being morally correct is far more important that objective reality! That's what's real! While Trump didn't actually collude/conspire with the Russians, that reality doesn't matter because Trump's really an actual literal super mecha-Nazi! It is our moral imperative to oppose and resist Trump at all costs, even at the cost of reality (and/or sanity)!

That's what's real!

And he’s 100% correct in that. 

Its truly great that he’s inside your head so deeply. 

Only a few more posts as d you’ll be ready for the rubber room next to Tibs. Keep #RESISTING. It’s so patriotic to openly deny his Presidency, and work against the peaceful transfer of power. It’s inspirational to us all and especially to youngsters. It’s a new paradigm that you and your filthy ilk are foisting on our society and culture. 

• Like (+1) 4

On 6/18/2019 at 12:11 PM, Doc Brown said:

Always safer to play it by the books.  Especially that high up in government when political opponents will make mountains out of molehills and a special prosecutor apparently can be appointed at anytime.  Look at the overreaction to the Trump tower meeting.

You’ve clearly never run a major organization. If I ran the HR every time I heard something about one employee or another I’d never get anything done! ?

2 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

How about these morons come into our country LEGALLY and not one death would happen?

But you try to sneak to our country, you pay the consequences that might come along with it. Pretty simple, but you braindead leftists wouldn't know common sense if it slapped you in the face.

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’ve clearly never run a major organization. If I ran the HR every time I heard something about one employee or another I’d never get anything done! ?

That's actually his best defense as he approached the question as most of us would answer in a normal work environment.  There are a different set of rules for running for president and running a major company.  On a more broad level, a lot of Trump's actions that made him appear guilty as hell can also be chalked up to his inexperience in government and him being used to running a major organization where he can fire anybody for almost anything.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Traitor 

Trump, with a grin, tells Putin: ‘Don’t meddle in the election’

Image result for Vladimir Putin
The president appeared to make light of Russian election interference during a meeting with Vladi­mir Putin on the sidelines of the G-20 summit in Japan. 

Leftists again cannot understand when Trump mocks the media................?

OSAKA, Japan—President Trump was about to start his meeting with Vladimir Putin when a reporter threw out a question: Would he tell his Russian counterpart not to interfere in the 2020 U.S. presidential election?

“Don’t meddle in the election, president,” Mr. Trump said, with a hint of a grin. Then he wagged his finger at Mr. Putin and repeated: “Don’t meddle in the election.”

Mr. Putin made a half-smile of his own, and the two men left to start a private meeting on the sidelines of a Group of 20 summit of leading world economies. A White House statement said the leaders discussed global issues including Syria, but made no mention of further discussion of election interference.

AND they all fall for it.

Obama: I told Putin to cut it out on hacking - CNN Video - CNN.com

The exchange drew criticism in the U.S. Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer tweeted that “President Trump is basically giving Putin a green light to interfere in 2020.” 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The exchange drew criticism in the U.S. Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer tweeted that “President Trump is basically giving Putin a green light to interfere in 2020.” 

So, if "please don't do it" really means "please do it", can we never hear anything about the Pound-Me-Too movement again?

#NoMeansYes

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm glad someone has the guts to say the obvious 

At a Carter Center conference, former U.S. President Jimmy Carter told a roomful of people that an investigation “would show that Trump didn’t actually win the election in 2016.” “He was put into office because the Russians interfered,” he said, according to USA Today’s Susan Page. When asked if that means he believes Trump is an illegitimate president, Carter said, “Based on what I said, which I can’t retract.” Last week, Carter complimented Trump on his restraint with Iran, saying “I agree with President Trump on his decision not to take military action against Iran,” according to an NPR report.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jimmy-carter-says-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president?ref=home

Jimmy thought it was time for his Sunday School lesson, but it’s Friday

Trump should invite Putin to sit in the honoured guests seats for his acceptance speech next summer, cause heads to explode  in the media

Let us consider the value of Jimmy Carter's opinion by looking at his most lasting legacy, which coincidentally is the #1 geopolitical problem in the world, 40 years on.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 1