Trump and Russia

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Looks like Jimmy looking to take back "Worst President" crown from Barack

i think all 20 Dem contestants would make Carter get Mt Rushmore status pronto

36 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Jimmy Carter should spend the two bits and send a letter to Vlad thanking him for restraint in the Iran situation. As president, he often said he had a mimeograph machine and was not afraid to use it. 

look out for those attack rabbits, Mr. President

image.png.396a52d9f9befeec3e92b87d91eacb8b.png

• Like (+1) 2

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:04 AM, row_33 said:

Hope Trump comes out with 500 ambiguous comments that make all the libs crap their pants

How long does it take them to realize Trump is a troll and is trolling them over and over again?  More than 2 1/2 years evidently.   It is kindof funny to watch though.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Looks like Jimmy looking to take back "Worst President" crown from Barack

Oh, you're just saying that because you're racist. According to Carter, anyhow: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/6196591/Barack-Obama-critics-racist-says-Jimmy-Carter-Is-he-right.html

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Trump should invite Putin to sit in the honoured guests seats for his acceptance speech next summer, cause heads to explode  in the media

I'm thinking front a row seat for the 2021 inauguration.

37 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

How long does it take them to realize Trump is a troll and is trolling them over and over again?  More than 2 1/2 years evidently.   It is kindof funny to watch though.

very entertaining, can't wait till tomorrow cause he gets better at trolling each day

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Oh, you're just saying that because you're racist. According to Carter, anyhow: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/6196591/Barack-Obama-critics-racist-says-Jimmy-Carter-Is-he-right.html

I'm thinking front a row seat for the 2021 inauguration.

Vlad must be in the front row!

Edited by row_33

2 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Let us consider the value of Jimmy Carter's opinion by looking at his most lasting legacy, which coincidentally is the #1 geopolitical problem in the world, 40 years on.

I wonder if the CIA partaking in a coupe in 1953 resulting in the Shah of Iran and British Petroleum getting the oil had anything to do with why they were mad at us?

"The military coup that overthrew Mosaddeq and his National Front cabinet was carried out under CIA direction as an act of US foreign policy, conceived and approved at the highest levels of government," reads a previously excised section of an internal CIA history titled The Battle for Iran.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup

Edited by reddogblitz

18 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

About as long as it will take them to realize that the Sean Spicier  twitter feed is a parody account.  There are still hundreds falling for that ttrolling all the time. Probably you too.

It's very easy to understand. It's basically America's interests versus Trump' (Putins) interests: 

MOSCOW — Russia will deliver its S-400 air-defense missile system to NATO-member Turkey in the coming days, a Kremlin spokesman said Friday, in a deal likely to trigger U.S. sanctions and test the bonds of the Western military alliance. 

But the scope of the possible response from Washington remains clouded by apparent conflicting messages.

President Trump has publicly shown sympathy for Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s position on the Russian missile purchase. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, however, has warned of tough measures that could include suspending the sales of F-35 fighter jets to Turkey.

On Friday, the State Department reinforced the warnings of “very real and negative consequences” for Turkey.

For the wider NATO alliance, the Turkish deal strikes at the heart of military coordination. NATO has expressed worry that the S-400 is incompatible with its possession of the U.S.-made F-35s, and would give Russia access to secrets of its stealth technology.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russia-confirms-plans-to-send-s-400-antiaircraft-system-to-nato-member-turkey/2019/07/05/1f89ec0a-9f1c-11e9-83e3-45fded8e8d2e_story.html?utm_term=.4d2e640650e3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Are you suggesting objecting to Turkey's purchase of Russian weapons platforms is a sign Trump is working with Putin? 

I'm suggesting that the grow ups are objecting, Trump isn't. He's actually making excuses for another dictator. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm suggesting that the grow ups are objecting, Trump isn't. He's actually making excuses for another dictator. 

Pompeo doesn't tie his shoes without consulting Trump. This story doesn't show what you think it shows. It shows the opposite. Trump confronting Putin, not enabling him. 

Again, if you really think Trump is a Russian asset you have to concede he's the worst asset of all time.

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Pompeo doesn't tie his shoes without consulting Trump. This story doesn't show what you think it shows. It shows the opposite. Trump confronting Putin, not enabling him. 

Again, if you really think Trump is a Russian asset you have to concede he's the worst asset of all time.

he's not even paying attention to what you say

just the same contradictions every single time

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or maybe that's just what Putin wants you to believe...

It's all part of the plan!

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This fits right in with the fact that he's the worst EVERYTHING of all time.

Of course he'd be the worst Putin puppet of all time.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know, black is white and so is red! 

Worst of all time? I'm sorry, but did I miss Trump saying anything at all about the conclusion that Russia shot down a passenger liner with hundreds on board? I mean he can't even say something about a horrific act of terrorism like that? Instead he goes and jokes and pals around with the murderer 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I know, black is white and so is red! 

Worst of all time? I'm sorry, but did I miss Trump saying anything at all about the conclusion that Russia shot down a passenger liner with hundreds on board? I mean he can't even say something about a horrific act of terrorism like that? Instead he goes and jokes and pals around with the murderer 

You mean the crash that happened under 44’s administration (and whom did nothing about it then?)

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You mean the crash that happened under 44’s administration (and whom did nothing about it then?)

Yes.

You see, this is conclusive proof that Trump is a Putin stooge! He said nothing about an event that happened before he was president (or even running for president.)

There's a consensus of liberal dipschiffs who agree, making it settled SCIENCE!

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Crash???? No, it was shot down and we just saw the finishing of the investigation. The result: Putin is a terrorist. And there is Trump buddying up to him. 

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yes.

You see, this is conclusive proof that Trump is a Putin stooge! He said nothing about an event that happened before he was president (or even running for president.)

There's a consensus of liberal dipschiffs who agree, making it settled SCIENCE!

Vodka? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Crash???? No, it was shot down and we just saw the finishing of the investigation. The result: Putin is a terrorist. And there is Trump buddying up to him. 

It's literally a topic in the OP of the DS thread. We've discussed it at length.