Trump and Russia

It's not worth responding to the America hating race baiters, they thrive

on their rage and the imagined rage of posters responding to them. 

Starve them by not even directly responding to them.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1

When are you going to understand that the Cold War approach to U.S.-Russian relationship is outdated and that they have one foot in the old ways of doing business?  They should realize that Putin a man of today and has got his eyes firmly on the future.

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes, I'm actually arguing with gator using quotes from Obama.  

I had lined up next the one about expecting Hillary to graciously accept defeat if Trump won.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I had lined up next the one about expecting Hillary to graciously accept defeat if Trump won.

That video made me want to re-watch "The Young Turks" from election night 2016.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

That video made me want to re-watch "The Young Turks" from election night 2016.

That Young Turks clip ranks up there with Airplane!, Monty Python & the Holy Grail, and Spaceballs in the pantheon of comedy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 6/29/2018 at 6:37 PM, Koko78 said:

I had almost forgotten what an arrogant, dirty, nasty, piece of Schiff he really is.

I do not believe history will judge him well. The world will ultimately see him not for the color of his skin, but the depth of his character, and he will be found wanting. I mean, a lot.

Well, Putin did help Trump win the last election, so I guess they are "friends." And he hides behind his being an idiot, so who cares. Open collusion openly arrived at. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/395911-mcmaster-complained-that-trump-thinks-he-can-be-friends-with

Former national security adviser H.R. McMaster reportedly complained during his time in the White House about President Trump’s stance toward Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"The president thinks he can be friends with Putin,” McMaster said, according to a report published in The Washington Post on Friday that cited U.S. officials.

"I don’t know why, or why he would want to be," McMaster was quoted as saying.

The comments came in a report looking ahead to Trump's trip to Europe next week, where he will meet with NATO allies before holding a summit with Putin in Helsinki on July 16.

During a campaign rally in Montana on Thursday night, Trump dismissed concerns that he would not be prepared for the summit while also brushing off criticisms of Putin.

"They’re going ‘Will President Trump be prepared, you know, President Putin is KGB and this and that,’" Trump said. "You know what? Putin’s fine. He’s fine. We’re all fine. We’re people. Will I be prepared? Totally prepared. I’ve been preparing for this stuff my whole life."

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well, Putin did help Trump win the last election, so I guess they are "friends." And he hides behind his being an idiot, so who cares. Open collusion openly arrived at. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/395911-mcmaster-complained-that-trump-thinks-he-can-be-friends-with

Are you saying Obama lied? He even said the probability of an election being rigged, by anyone is impossible. Is Obama a liar? If he lied about that, what else has he lied about? 

Your collusion delusion argumentis a house of straws. But keep collecting those checks and F America, right tibs?

• Like (+1) 1

STILL WAITING

In her weekly Wall Street Journal column yesterday Kim Strassel wondered if the FBI would come clean about the origin of the 2016 Trump investigation. She noted that a House resolution had set yesterday “as the deadline for the Justice Department to come clean on the beginning of its investigation into the Trump campaign.” If the subpoenaed documents were produced by the end of the day, we would “find out if the FBI has been lying to the public” about the origin of the investigation.

The deadline came and went. At FOX News, Catherine Herridge reports that, according to sources, “DOJ, FBI still not in full compliance with document request.” Reasonable observers might infer that they have something to hide and that they are hiding it.

As predicted, two years ago almost now, Russian Collusion is dead. Deader than dead, it's already been autopsied and buried. 

From the most recent SC filings regarding the Manafort case: 

DhhCsWfUcAI9APs.jpg:large

"The Government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government and, accordingly, does not oppose the defendant's motion in that respect."

Image result for it's over go home gif

So, if there was no collusion... what has this whole thing been about since November 9th, 2016?

A COVER-UP OF A PALACE COUP AND ELECTION RIGGING BY THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION AND IC. All those people who have been up in arms over "Russian interfering in the election" and working with Trump to do so, should look inwards now. And see who your true enemy is/was. It was never Russia and Trump. It was always the last administration and IC who said you, the American public, don't get to pick their leadership or have a say in our foreign policy agenda. 

That look when you realize you've been lied to for two years by Obama, Clinton, Brennan, Clapper, the NYT, CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the LA Times, NBC, ABC, CBS, and the AP: 

DhhBJMtVAAEw0mI.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/29/2018 at 7:50 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

On 6/29/2018 at 8:50 PM, DC Tom said:

Oh, allow me... please.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, westside said:

Are you saying Obama lied? He even said the probability of an election being rigged, by anyone is impossible. Is Obama a liar? If he lied about that, what else has he lied about? 

Your collusion delusion argumentis a house of straws. But keep collecting those checks and F America, right tibs?

Remember, Fibs is the same person who wants you and me to get nuked by NK.

And I wish I was joking about that.

23 hours ago, westside said:

Trump is in Putin's pocket. And all you care about is our last president (the good one). Trump is obviously compromised, Putin has something on him. He's running to Putin now to show his love. 

No no one will be present when they talk except interpreters. No written records will be kept. When keep evidence, right? 

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is in Putin's pocket. And all you care about is our last president (the good one). Trump is obviously compromised, Putin has something on him. He's running to Putin now to show his love. 

No no one will be present when they talk except interpreters. No written records will be kept. When keep evidence, right? 

So you're saying it's ok to lie as long as it's a Democrat? Watching barry and hillary being hauled off in cuffs will be fun to watch. They have so much evidence against them to keep them locked up for a very long time. 

Hey, they can become your penpals when they're in prison?

7 minutes ago, westside said:

So you're saying it's ok to lie as long as it's a Democrat? Watching barry and hillary being hauled off in cuffs will be fun to watch. They have so much evidence against them to keep them locked up for a very long time. 

Hey, they can become your penpals when they're in prison?

Sorry, but it's Trump who is the traitor. He is wagging his tail to meet his buddy, his friend! Muellers report should clear up a lot of things. No wonder Trump is terrified of talking to the law under oath 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sorry, but it's Trump who is the traitor. He is wagging his tail to meet his buddy, his friend! Muellers report should clear up a lot of things. No wonder Trump is terrified of talking to the law under oath 

Are you off your meds again Tibs? There is no evidence of collusion. None, zero, zilch.

Even Obama said the possibility of tampering with the election is nonsense. 

Keep those checks coming and F America!

• Like (+1) 1

HuffPo's Washington Bureau Chief:

EsWELKrg_bigger.jpgAmanda TerkelVerified account @aterkel
FollowFollow @aterkel
More

I’m at a conference for international journalists. Deep skepticism amongst the Russian journos (independent, liberal - not state media) that Russian forces significantly influenced US election. A lot of disillusion about how US media have covered the issue too. Really interesting

6:58 AM - 8 Jul 2018

Russian journalists have been saying this for months/years but their perspective is still almost entirely ignored in US media, to the point where American journalists express bewilderment when they hear it

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Russian journalists have been saying this for months/years but their perspective is still almost entirely ignored in US media, to the point where American journalists express bewilderment when they hear it

It's amazing. 

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Putin didn't influence the US election...but he may have destroyed our system of government.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I would be terrified of talking to the law under oath and I didn't even do anything.

Exactly. Being someone who just endured time in a courtroom for a petty civil case, I can tell you it's plenty intimidating, even if you know the law is on your side.

On 7/8/2018 at 5:57 AM, Tiberius said:

Trump is obviously compromised, Putin has something on him.

Just curious. What do you think Pooty Poot "has" on him? Infamous pee tape? So what? He's a pig. Everybody knows and most people don't care. Some financial crime?  He's got an army of lawyers. Jaywalking in red square captured on surveillance tape? some secret meeting Mueller after 18 months of digging has not been able to find?

What do you think he could have on Don that he would be afraid of?

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Just curious. What do you think Pooty Poot "has" on him? Infamous pee tape? So what? He's a pig. Everybody knows and most people don't care. Some financial crime?  He's got an army of lawyers. Jaywalking in red square captured on surveillance tape? some secret meeting Mueller after 18 months of digging has not been able to find?

Nothing. It's always been fiction. 

If it wasn't fiction, 200+ Russian mercs would still be breathing, dozens of Putin's cronies (including the owner of the infamous and completely fictional tinkle tape) wouldn't be under the most extreme sanctions ever doled out by the US Gov't against individuals, we'd still be in the Iran deal, we'd never be negotiating with Kim and the DPRK. 

But Tibs got sold a whopper of a tale in October of 2016 and despite no evidence to support it in all that time (other than the vacuous talking points he and gary and others throw out from their echo chambers), tibs refuses to give up hope that his tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense will be proven true. 

He'll never admit he's wrong. Because he's not a real poster. He's a troll, with no interest in honest discussion. Nothing more. 

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Images of him without his toupee.  Records of him working in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Money laundering. That regime had to clean money it stole from its own citizens. Their whole regime is just a criminal enterprise. They probably did work together on the election, it seems all but obvious. Ya, the pee tape would be funny, but I can't see Trump giving two f's about that. 

27 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I would be terrified of talking to the law under oath and I didn't even do anything.

Hillary testified for eleven hours before the House Benghazi circus