Rick Dennison new O Coord

Heitz

FireChan was a big Kubiak guy in 2015. Him being in favour of this is entirely consistent with his views for people who read his posts rather than deciding he is wrong before engaging.

What Kubiak did with Justin Forsett and that Baltimore running game was a real eye opener for doubters.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did a search on Rick Dennison on Twitter and the tweets from Broncos fans last fall weren't good.

Hopefully that won't be the case in Buffalo, but it doesn't exactly inspire much confidence in his abilities as an OC.

Every team has fans that don't like the coaching staff. It's best to ignore them.

Dennison is an impressive hire. Welcome to Buffalo!!

This deal has been in the works since January 12th, targeted and aquired.

Congrats McD, Whaley and Monos!! Looking forward to an exciting season next year!!!

Imo

Edited by Leroi

They gave the guy 2 nobodies at QB this year and he did the best he could with that. The year before, they won a Superbowl, yes largely off of the strength of the D, but he also made a lot of adjustments to accomodate Manning's newly noodled arm. As an expert on the guy after having read 3 articles at random, I am cautiously optimistic. I actually like this staff minus Crossman. I think this means we keep Tyrod, as the Broncos made a push for him last year.

Well, I'm glad that at least we got an OC at least. With that being said, and I admit that I don't know anything about him, I hope that we are not just settling. One other thing, I thought that he had something to do with Indiapolis. Maybe it was another Dennison. Oh well, go Bills???

Awesome! A superbowl winning OC. Probably the best of who's available really. Seems like an understated guy too, which fits in with HC's personality.

He did a pretty good job with Siemian as starter. That O looked inventive despite a young QB in there. Denver's problems were with the O line.

Before that, he cobbled together enough offense to keep the season afloat with Brock Asswailer (as my Texan fan friends call him) and then win a SB with the ghost of Peyton Manning. Granted, the defense might have played a small part, as well.

This deal has been in the works since January 11th, targeted and aquired.

Congrats McD, Whaley and Monos!! Looking forward to an exiting season next year!!!

Imo

What is going to happen with Ken Dorsey? What did they interview him for yesterday?

Congrats McD, Whaley and Monos!! Looking forward to an exiting season next year!!!

Imo

Thanks Leroi. Pretty encouraging that this was help under wraps for 8 days. Leaks have stopped since McD took over. Looks like Dorsey was actually here to interview as QB coach?

Edited by ndirish1978

I just did a search on Rick Dennison on Twitter and the tweets from Broncos fans last fall weren't good.

Hopefully that won't be the case in Buffalo, but it doesn't exactly inspire much confidence in his abilities as an OC.

You guys really sound like idiots here. He just helped win a Super Bowl 11 months ago with a geriatric QB. Let's skip over his resume and go off of what the Denver fans are saying on Twitter. Get real.

I don't know much about Dennison but let's be real about these Broncos fans - they're spoiled as hell. None of them take poor offensive personnel into account. Many of them actually wanted Kubiak fired this year.

Edited by Wayne Arnold

I don't know much about Dennison but let's be real about these Broncos fans - they're spoiled as hell. None of them take poor offensive personnel into account. Many of them actually wanted Kubiak fired this year.

I wonder if that was part of the reason Kubiak retired. He worked his ass off and spent a lot of time away from the family etc.

Imo

Wait, what about the other stuff you said like McCoy, Whisenhunt, and Turner?

I'm not sure what Twitter ire you're referring to but the Broncos offense was Kubiak, not Dennison.

Still, he has great experience. Maybe he just needed a chance to step out on his own.

Jabber was talking about negative talk about Dennison on Twitter.

What is going to happen with Ken Dorsey? What did they interview him for yesterday?

I'm assuming QB coach.