Full rebuild Coming

MAJBobby

Bob Marley Get up Stand Up modified lyrics.

Tank it, spank it

tank it to rebuild

Tank it, spank it

comin' outta left field

Burn it, churn it

churn it for your life

Burn it, churn it

The sentiment is rife

Dump 'em, thump 'em

No value for our punks

pump 'em, frump 'em

gotta move these skunks

Cause you know what most people think

A great God will come from the skies

Take away everything

And let everybody fry

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kyle Williams, A. Williams, Shady, Woods, Zack Brown, Incognito, Jordan Mills, Tyrod, and anyone else that doesn't fit within the mold of how McD believes football should be played. If Dareus didn't have that contract - no doubt he'd be gone to. To me - some of these will be traded and others simply released or not renewed.

You guys are being silly, rebuild talk is all fine and well, but Whaley has been consistent in his statement of "finding a coach for the next 10-15 years" and the long term. He also said we are close now, but those things aren't mutually exclusive.

McDermott said he helped build the Carolina defense "brick by brick" and did not say he was going to build this one "brick by brick", just that he had the defensive experience.

I'm just not sure how you get "rebuild" out of their comments.

Schopp and the Bulldog were talking about it this afternoon

The Bills are like the Sagrada Família Basilica in Barcelona. Construction on the church began in 1882, and they hope to complete it by 2026!

At the rate they're going, the Bills should break through with a playoff berth around the same year (especially since Brady sold his soul to the devil and will likely play to age 50).

Viva Catalunya!

So wait, let me get this straight...

You guys are having a serious discussion, with a straight face, about some theory that was cooked up today... by MIKE SCHOOP... based on something heard earlier on JOHN MURPHY... that actually happened FOUR DAYS AGO... from some video on BUFFALOBILLS.COM... from CHRIS BROWN... off something said by DOUG WHALEY???!!!

If you think about it blowing the whole thing up isnt a bad idea. Darnold waiting for you in 2018. By which time Big Daddy Lard Butt will be on indefinite suspension and applying for his marijuana dispensary license. Hughes will be a cap casualty as will Mccoy. I can totally see a rebuild with the main goal being a massive tank next year and a top three pick. If tgey dont get Darnold there are a few other potential top five abs the way its looking at the moment.

I think Kyle Williams, A. Williams, Shady, Woods, Zack Brown, Incognito, Jordan Mills, Tyrod, and anyone else that doesn't fit within the mold of how McD believes football should be played. If Dareus didn't have that contract - no doubt he'd be gone to. To me - some of these will be traded and others simply released or not renewed.

Seriously !? :lol::lol:

If you think about it blowing the whole thing up isnt a bad idea. Darnold waiting for you in 2018. By which time Big Daddy Lard Butt will be on indefinite suspension and applying for his marijuana dispensary license. Hughes will be a cap casualty as will Mccoy. I can totally see a rebuild with the main goal being a massive tank next year and a top three pick. If tgey dont get Darnold there are a few other potential top five abs the way its looking at the moment.

Next USC QB that even PLAYs in a Super Bowl will be the first.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/11/26/7292979/usc-quarterbacks-nfl-mark-sanchez-carson-palmer-matt-leinart

Okay, here is an analysis... Doug Whaley said "We are close" - specifically - verbatim - the same time as he allegedly implied we are in a full rebuild. That is a fact. We are close does not at all imply a full rebuild, just the opposite. Where there is fire there is fire.

You are talking about two different circumstances 17 days apart.

In the Chris Brown interview......THIS TIME he says NOTHING at all about being close.

What he said was that the QB decision was going to come down to "if they felt the QB was the right choice for them LONG TERM".

I would say that speech sounded like a very different viewpoint than after the Rex firing.

The post Rex-firing speech was literally "7-9 is not good enough.......we are close......." Basically that they should be a playoff team.

I'm not going to put too much stock into it right now because he's full of sh*t including possibly where his brain is supposed to be.

But if you were to consider him a bright individual you might say that now that he has gotten Rex out of the building he has talked the Pegula's into another 5 year plan like he and Buddy originally implemented when he first got here.

Like I said..........I don't give him that much credit.......so I will choose to ignore the babble for now.

You are talking about two different circumstances 17 days apart.

In the Chris Brown interview......THIS TIME he says NOTHING at all about being close.

What he said was that the QB decision was going to come down to "if they felt the QB was the right choice for them LONG TERM".

I would say that speech sounded like a very different viewpoint than after the Rex firing.

The post Rex-firing speech was literally "7-9 is not good enough.......we are close......." Basically that they should be a playoff team.

I'm not going to put too much stock into it right now because he's full of sh*t including possibly where his brain is supposed to be.

But if you were to consider him a bright individual you might say that now that he has gotten Rex out of the building he has talked the Pegula's into another 5 year plan like he and Buddy originally implemented when he first got here.

Like I said..........I don't give him that much credit.......so I will choose to ignore the babble for now.

That's ridiculous. He's not going to change his mind in two weeks. What he is going to do, regardless of its validity, is believe the guys he signed are good. Everyone in the world. He's not going to stock the team with his choices and then tell and sell Pegula on the fact we need a full rebuild. Pegula would say thanks for your honesty, we'll find someone else to do that Doug.

Okay, here is an analysis... Doug Whaley said "We are close" - specifically - verbatim - the same time as he allegedly implied we are in a full rebuild. That is a fact. We are close does not at all imply a full rebuild, just the opposite. Where there is fire there is fire.

Read these quotes and tell me you don't think "full rebuild."

"We're not looking to just make the playoffs. We were looking for a coach who agreed with us that we want to build from the foundation up a team that can consistently compete for championships."

"We have to sit down and explain the vision we see of the qb we want on our team now and in the future. Then we'll come to a consensus: does this meet our criteria of a long-term answer at that position?"

"To the fans I say: we recognize the seventeen years, absolutely. But we're asking you to recognize that we're trying to build something for the long-term sustainabilty of success. And I can't give you a timeframe--year one, year two--but I will say; every game--like Coach says--you'll see a competitive team out there in position that won't beat themselves and that will be in a position to try to win."

"It's not going to be a quick fix. He knows that and we know that. And anything that's going to be sustainable for a long time is hard to do."

McDermott will be coaching DB's in Jacksonville in a couple years if he tries to over-correct.

That never works.

You have to make players buy-in and they have to have a reason to do so.

I thought it was funny when DW was talking up McDermott's past track record and then said "but not last year.......and his first year there" :lol: He was there in the first place because he was FIRED in Philly.

This all means jack wrt whether he's a good HC and that will depend greatly on being able to prove to players that he is worthy of following.

People can talk about discipline all they want but if they think he's a dipsh*t they will not fully commit to what he wants to do........even the good christians among them. :flirt:

Edited by #BADOL

Read these quotes and tell me you don't think "full rebuild."

"We're not looking to just make the playoffs. We were looking for a coach who agreed with us that we want to build from the foundation up a team that can consistently compete for championships."

"We have to sit down and explain the vision we see of the qb we want on our team now and in the future. Then we'll come to a consensus: does this meet our criteria of a long-term answer at that position?"

"To the fans I say: we recognize the seventeen years, absolutely. But we're asking you to recognize that we're trying to build something for the long-term sustainabilty of success. And I can't give you a timeframe--year one, year two--but I will say; every game--like Coach says--you'll see a competitive team out there in position that won't beat themselves and that will be in a position to try to win."

"It's not going to be a quick fix. He knows that and we know that. And anything that's going to be sustainable for a long time is hard to do."

He said the exact same things when he got the job. He's been saying the same thing forever. He's not going to think the team he put together needs to be completely rebuilt. That's a public admission he failed terribly.

He said the exact same things when he got the job. He's been saying the same thing forever. He's not going to think the team he put together needs to be completely rebuilt. That's a public admission he failed terribly.

A couple weeks ago he said "we're close." Now he's saying "It's not going to be a quick fix."

I think it's extremely obvious that OBD's plan changed at some point between Whaley's train wreck press conference and this interview. Or at the very least Whaley was informed of it.

WE are constantly rebuilding since 1992. It gets old. the 2017 Bills will peak at 5-11.. wooohoo

Are you joking? This team hasn't rebuilt since 2001. They've been spinning their wheels thinking they're "close" for the last 15 years.