The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, baskin said:

Is there a response to my question in there?

yes, there is no such thing as legit full employment

and it hasn't been a goal of Western countries since 1973 or so.

so you are very silly to talk about full employment.

it is my understanding that the majority of college grads under the age of 35 consider themselves very under-employed, there's a topic you can run with.

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I suspect the other DNC mid-term push will be their other big growth program: economic growth by increasing the welfare rolls, based on the fact that every dollar spent on welfare returns $1.50 to the economy.

The math is settled!!

Math, like science, can only truly be settled if there's a consensus.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Can’t say anything good is happening if you are the drive by media 

or 33, a drive by poster.  Gotta work on your troll bot program. 

You are far and away the most opinionated Canadian here.  Most Canadian folks would be a little shy about constantly criticizing the US.  Russians trolls are not at all shy though, like you.

I would suggest too that Canadians apologize a lot more than your program.  You need to add in a lot more soory's to your data set if your cover is as a Canadian.  If looking, your comments add very little short of divisiveness. 

Trump will name Kudlow to replace Cohn.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/14/trump-to-name-larry-kudlow-as-gary-cohn-replacement.html

Interesting pick. He's very much a free trader kind of guy.

He was in the Reagan White House previously and also colluded with Trump on economic issues during his successful Presidential campaign in which he defeated Hillary Clinton. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Trump will name Kudlow to replace Cohn.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/14/trump-to-name-larry-kudlow-as-gary-cohn-replacement.html

Interesting pick. He's very much a free trader kind of guy.

He was in the Reagan White House previously and also colluded with Trump on economic issues during his successful Presidential campaign in which he defeated Hillary Clinton. 

voice of reason on the McLaughlin Group for awhile, got caught up in the Bright Lights Big City and needed a little respite....

Edited by row_33

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

You are an expert on few friendz

You don’t know anything about me. 

19 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Butt hurt he didn’t interview you for the job?:huh:

He’s not my friend. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

By that measure, find me someone who isn't a hack.

I can give you some names of people who predicted the biggest financial crisis since 1929, something kudlow got spectacularly wrong.

1 hour ago, TPS said:

I can give you some names of people who predicted the biggest financial crisis since 1929, something kudlow got spectacularly wrong.

All four or five of them?  Do they want the job?  Probably not.  All I'm saying is that the article you cited cherry picked five statements Kudlow made. Predicting the economy isn't an exact science and I'd venture to guess that the vast majority of predictors got it just as wrong as Kudlow.