Rivers not interested in LA - nevermind he is

Reed83HOF

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the same people that complain about Tyrod's accuracy want a guy that threw 21 interceptions this season

And the same people who want Tyrod gone wants us to draft Watson who is not very accurate throwing down field and who threw 30 interceptions in his last 27 games despite playing in an offense that throws a TON of screens, bubble screens and quick strike passes.

the same people that complain about Tyrod's accuracy want a guy that threw 21 interceptions this season

Yeah, you definitely don't want a QB that's going to throw for 30 TDs regardless of who you put around him. I doubt Rivers has mastered the art of handing the football off to Shady.

Yeah, you definitely don't want a QB that's going to throw for 30 TDs regardless of who you put around him. I doubt Rivers has mastered the art of handing the football off to Shady

are you willing to ignore the 21 INT's . Didn't he have a game late in the season where he threw 3 or 4 INT's in the 2nd half? I always liked Rivers, but come on.

And the same people who want Tyrod gone wants us to draft Watson who is not very accurate throwing down field and who threw 30 interceptions in his last 27 games despite playing in an offense that throws a TON of screens, bubble screens and quick strike passes.

No; not all of us want Watson....

You enjoy repeating that stat, yet for some reason you keep leaving out that he threw or 76 TDs the past 2 seasons as well. And that he threw for over 4500 yards. And his "accuracy" is a consistent 67%. I wonder why you keep leaving those out.

Also, for some reason, you give no frame of reference. For instance, you don't mention, say, a guy like Aaron Rodgers, who in his last (only) 2 years never threw for more than 3000 yards, and amazed a whopping 43 TDs vs 13 ints and had a lower YPA than Watson.

Or even a young fellow like Luck ("the Greatest Prospect of A Generation"), who cracked 3500 yards once in three seasons, and also took 3 seasons to get past 80 TDs passing (and had 18 INTS in his last 22 games---and the same career completion percentage as.......Watson!).

And then of course there is Peyton Manning, who took 4 years to throw for 80 TDs, was a career 62% passer, broke 3500 yards once and.....threw for 23 INTS in his last 23 games.

Stats are fun, no?

David J. Barclay III Verified account @DjamesIII

Per source, #ChargersNFL_Season_2016_SD.png QB Phillip Rivers is not interested in a move to LA, and #49ers are interested suitors.

I can't see him interested in SF as they are a real dumpster and that is not exactly the most "moral" city around either, since that is one of the reason he doesn't like LA.

You enjoy repeating that stat, yet for some reason you keep leaving out that he threw or 76 TDs the past 2 seasons as well. And that he threw for over 4500 yards. And his "accuracy" is a consistent 67%. I wonder why you keep leaving those out.

Also, for some reason, you give no frame of reference. For instance, you don't mention, say, a guy like Aaron Rodgers, who in his last (only) 2 years never threw for more than 3000 yards, and amazed a whopping 43 TDs vs 13 ints and had a lower YPA than Watson.

Or even a young fellow like Luck ("the Greatest Prospect of A Generation"), who cracked 3500 yards once in three seasons, and also took 3 seasons to get past 80 TDs passing (and had 18 INTS in his last 22 games---and the same career completion percentage as.......Watson!).

And then of course there is Peyton Manning, who took 4 years to throw for 80 TDs, was a career 62% passer, broke 3500 yards once and.....threw for 23 INTS in his last 23 games.

Stats are fun, no?

Did any of them throw bubble screens or quick hitters WEO? Because Alpha is mighty worried about having a Quarterback who can throw those. Hey after watching EJ and then TT fail to throw screens accurately for 4 years he is obviously conditioned to an offense that fails to include those plays.

Funny 'cos when I watch the NFL the bubble screen and the quick hitter feature in almost every successful passing attack.

As for Rivers..... I do not see him in Buffalo sadly.

Edited by GunnerBill