What was Antonio Brown thinking

BeastMode54

Entire quote:

"As you know I’m not on SnapFace and all that, so I don’t really get those. I’m really just worried about getting our team ready to go. I’m not really too worried about what they put on InstantChat, or whatever it is.”

One of the many reasons this guy is my favorite HC in the league.

Right, he knows what they are but just plays dumb by mixing them up.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bull **** narrative that millennials invented being self centered. Don't be a simpleton.

Absolutely not.

Sure, there have always been these types of people in any generation.

But the Millienials are defined by it. It is real and it is a legitimate label.

Jeez, Tomlin is a great coach. Say what you will about how he isn't known as the best game manager but man that guy is a leader. He said all the right things in his press conference and he's not afraid to put his star player in his place and call it like it is. I love his attitude and it reflects the kind of football team he has

To be fair, Brown had no trouble toasting Darby for a 40-yard catch in the 1st Q, nor did Ben have any issue putting up 150+ passing yards in the first 18 minutes.

That they couldn't get the ball to Brown under Gilmore's watch shan't be marginalized--even if you're just needling me :beer:

Is that why Richard Sherman has an easy job?

His job didn't look too easy when Robert Woods are him alive on MNF, nor did it look easy against Matt Ryan and Co. on Saturday.

Sherman just CANT cover Woods. I would love to see Woods go to the NFC just to piss off Sherman :lol::lol:

I think both home teams win this week. Not rooting, just calling it. Both the Steelers and Packers have too many holes in their D. Matt Ryan and Julio Jones will kill the Pack, which is too bad considering how amazing Rodgers was on Sunday. But Rodgers without his best WRs can't keep up with Ryan and Jones. Whether or not it's cheating, the Pats find the weak spots and make their money there. The Steelers have been winning with offense but the Chiefs showed how to stop them, and the Pats have too much D to let Ben beat them.

What I dont understand is that whenever the NFL or the teams want you to see the lockerroom than its no problem(naked and all) but a player wants to let the world get a inside peek into the postgame celebration then its a issue. Either you allow cameras back there at all time or no filming at all by no one