What was Antonio Brown thinking

BeastMode54

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol like the Pats and us fans didn't know that Tomlin hated them. SHOCKER! I mean what is that guys record against the Pats like 3 - 11. The Pats are to the Steelers what the Broncos are to the Pats, and that is a team they just lose consistently to for whatever reason.

Recording mike Tomlins post game speech where he calls the Pats A-holes?!?!! In the speech he tells the team to keep calm during the week and give the Pats and bulletin board material and another player yells stay off social media. This is all the while A Brown is recording on Facebook live. Wow...

Winner goes to the SB! You don't need bulletin board material to motivate anyone. He shouldn't have recorded it, but it has no effect in preparation or motivation for either team.

Lol like the Pats and us fans didn't know that Tomlin hated them. SHOCKER! I mean what is that guys record against the Pats like 3 - 11. The Pats are to the Steelers what the Broncos are to the Pats, and that is a team they just lose consistently to for whatever reason.

I would think cheating may be high on that list

Pats* going down this week. Killer B's too much

I would think cheating may be high on that list

Pats* going down this week. Killer B's too much

They had a hard time scoring on the #7 scoring O, this week the killer BS face the #1 scoring D. Also their D faces the toughest O they have seen since well the last time they faced the Pats. Add in the fact the Pats played awful on Saturday. I see Pitt losing in double digits. But hey I am a fan.

As for cheating? You sound like Tomlin the whiner that he is. "Oh the Pats D line moved at the last second (whine) that is illegal" nope you dope it isn't.. sad that Big Ben said the same thing.

Brady looked a lot less sharp than Ben this weekend. It was good to see.

Imagine having a home playoff game against Osweiler with 2 weeks rest to get you in the AFC championship game. Total joke. I was so looking forward to Carr and the Raiders pass rush pummeling NE this January instead of the Steelers.

A green bay, pitt sb would be cool just because of the real fan base for both squads. Here's hoping....

Brady looked a lot less sharp than Ben this weekend. It was good to see.

Imagine having a home playoff game against Osweiler with 2 weeks rest to get you in the AFC championship game. Total joke. I was so looking forward to Carr and the Raiders pass rush pummeling NE this January instead of the Steelers.

A green bay, pitt sb would be cool just because of the real fan base for both squads. Here's hoping....

Steelers D plays a lot of zone which is great againsta team like KC, but a team like NE where the players run to open holes in zones and a WB who throws to spots is a killer for that style of D. Which is one reason the Pats are successful against them. I was a lot more worried about KC and their D than Pitt and that D. I mean there is not a scary D left in the race.

They had a hard time scoring on the #7 scoring O, this week the killer BS face the #1 scoring D. Also their D faces the toughest O they have seen since well the last time they faced the Pats. Add in the fact the Pats played awful on Saturday. I see Pitt losing in double digits. But hey I am a fan.

As for cheating? You sound like Tomlin the whiner that he is. "Oh the Pats D line moved at the last second (whine) that is illegal" nope you dope it isn't.. sad that Big Ben said the same thing.

We'll see. Brock Ain't coming out of the tunnel this week

I try to point out how over rated i think the Patriots defense is. This will be the best QB they have faced all year and Russell Wilson put up 31 points on them.

And let's see the QBs that the tough Steeler D faced against the same QBS:

Ravens: 24 (average) pats: 23

Bengals: 18 (average) Pats: 17

Dolphins: 21 (average) Pats: 19 (average)

Bills: 20 pats: 20.5 (average)

The one top tier QB they faced in DAX they gave up 35 points. The worst game for NE D was 31.

I took out the Jets because they really stopped trying when the Pats played them last and IMO skew the numbers. I also took out Cleveland because the Steelers were resting players and also would skew the numbers.

So NE against common opponents their D has out performed Pitt D. So with the Os being roughly equal in potency I give the D edge to NE.

Automatic GTFOH. You're not a Bills fan saying that.

Maybe he feels if the Pats win it proves why it is so hard for Buffalo to make the Playoffs. If your in the divisionnwhere the AFC SB Rep comes from 50% of the time it makes your division the toughest in the AFC.

OR more likely he feels if Brady wins another ring maybe he gets bored and retires so the Bills have a better chance.

Maybe he feels if the Pats win it proves why it is so hard for Buffalo to make the Playoffs. If your in the divisionnwhere the AFC SB Rep comes from 50% of the time it makes your division the toughest in the AFC.

OR more likely he feels if Brady wins another ring maybe he gets bored and retires so the Bills have a better chance.

I don't care what reason... there is no reason why ANY Bills fan should legitimately root for the Cheatriots.

Before you come up with X, Y, or Z response just know some of my relatives are from Vermont and are Cheatriots fans, so I have heard it all.