How did the Pegula's find McDermott?

gjv001

McDermott has been interviewed for HC jobs the last 3 years I believe. He's been on the radar of other teams for awhile. We will never know for sure because Pegula won't get into these details. The NFL is a relatively small group of people. You may not know someone directly but you know someone who knows him.

Edited by DCbillsfan

Mcdermott filled out an application to be the new Billy Buffalo. The bills brought him in for an interview and when Mcdermott got there they informed him they just filled the position. As Mcdermott started to walk away in despair, out comes Terry Pegula, frantically exclaiming "He put me on the spot! I had to fire him! now what will I do next season?!" And terry looked over to Mcdermott and asked "you there, do you prefer the 4-3 or the 3-4?" and the rest is history.

Pegula very clearly stated that Whaley and Monos led the search and brought the candidates to the table.

Yes but why won't the Pegulas just come out and say that? What are they hiding? . . /s

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Pegula very clearly stated that Whaley and Monos led the search and brought the candidates to the table.

That can't be right. Where is all of the dysfunction in that???

Whaley and Monos did a nice job identifying candidates for "Dysfunction Junction". It's amazing that they got such a good candidate for a job nobody supposedly wanted.

Maybe we should just declare the apostrophe a decoration rather than a punctuation mark. People can just put them in or leave them out of words for aesthetic reasons, depending on how they feel that day.

But wait—we already do that.

Maybe we should just declare the apostrophe a decoration rather than a punctuation mark. People can just put them in or leave them out of words for aesthetic reasons, depending on how they feel that day.

McDermott is a find of the Pegulas. :lol:

Whaley and Monos did a nice job identifying candidates for "Dysfunction Junction". It's amazing that they got such a good candidate for a job nobody supposedly wanted.

And Leslie Frazier to be DC, Bob Babich to be LB coach, and Juan Castillo for OL coach, to boot!

Yeah, but what does that MEAN, man?? Where was Brandon is all this, man?? Pegual can't pull the wool over my eyes, sheeple!

But waitwe already do that.

The apostrophe is clearly defined as "a punctuation mark signifying one does not know the difference between plural and possessive, and does not care to learn."

Don't be fooled. While Whaley was performing his "search" to hire Lynn, Russ introduced McDermott to Kim.

and said don't let him leave the building

And Leslie Frazier to be DC, Bob Babich to be LB coach, and Juan Castillo for OL coach, to boot!

but no one will want to come to Buffalo

I blame it's vs its.....