Would we take Chip Kelly for OC?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a well thought out thread. I mean....we have Shady McCoy, a stud of a running back....and he and Chip Kelly have bad blood going back to Philly days. Now, you can have one but not both. I vote to keep McCoy.........Kelly will NEVER be in Buffalo while McCoy is here.

He's headed back to college, just waiting for the right opportunity. He'll never be in the NFL again.

Yep and probably.

Feinbaum thinks he's the top coaching candidate in the college ranks and will be getting huge money next year.

He'll probably have a new job by mid-late November and be on the recruiting trail.

Wouldn't want Chip anywhere near Buffalo - dude is a cancer everywhere he goes.

:lol:

I'm not a big Chip Kelly fan but he turned OREGON into a national power........ and took an Eagles team in decline under Andy Reid to two straight 10-6 finishes.

He hurt himself by getting too hands-on with personnel in Philly but the Niners he inherited had a Browns-esque roster so he wasn't going to win there last season.

Jed York just thought he'd hired a savior who could win with awful talent. :lol:

:lol:

I'm not a big Chip Kelly fan but he turned OREGON into a national power........ and took an Eagles team in decline under Andy Reid to two straight 10-6 finishes.

He hurt himself by getting too hands-on with personnel in Philly but the Niners he inherited had a Browns-esque roster so he wasn't going to win there last season.

Jed York just thought he'd hired a savior who could win with awful talent. :lol:

He can REALLY thank Nike for a major assist as well

In Philly?

They were 4-12 under Andy Reid and Chip Kelly took them to 10-6.

He's a cancer! :lol:

And then what happened when he got his own players?

Although maybe do this.

Hire Chip Kelly as OC

Hire Jim Kelly as QB Coach

Draft Chad Kelly

Three Kellys have to be better than 1 right?

And also at Least Schopp will be proud of the Bills for once hiring his favorite coach

Edited by MAJBobby

@$!# no

Well said.

He can REALLY thank Nike for a major assist as well

I actually think that Chip Kelly is a pretty good football coach, a pretty bad person and an awful GM.

Yeah, he's a pretty good coach when he has a massive advantage over the majority of his competition. Otherwise, not so much.