New jw Tweets 1/9

Reed83HOF

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please note I have no proof, just a gut feeling, that all the rumors put out there on all things related to the Bills, was done on purpose to flush out the leak at OBD. Conspiracy theorist here I know...lol

I kind of thought it could be about the Pegulas favoring a HC candidate over the one that Whaley favors, but who knows.

This is what i thought as well, especially with the Schefter report regarding more power going to the HC. Maybe a restructuring of the org?

I will say this. He (being with AP) is going to have more accurate info over TBN etc because Terry talks with the AP and ignores TBN

and he is more careful about what he tweets. He sends out lots of "Hmmm" and "Oh boy" tweets but does not give the rumor until he has a full story to run with

These tweets, coupled with Chenelly dropping hints about Pittsburgh guys, makes me wonder if Haley or Butler are in the picture

Butler wouldn't be bad at all. Good under the radar hire. Steelers D has improved vastly over the year with a lot of young players. Haley is kind of nuts. Not sure we need more crazy.