New jw Tweets 1/9

Reed83HOF

This entire thread is ridiculous. How can people get out of the tweets that the pegulas and whaley have a difference in opinion.

LOL. You guys and your conspiracy theories. I think you should join Trumps cabinet.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This entire thread is ridiculous. How can people get out of the tweets that the pegulas and whaley have a difference in opinion.

LOL. You guys and your conspiracy theories. I think you should join Trumps cabinet.

Though the reporter did come to the thread and confirm that is the correct reading

Otherwise, sure.

I think people in here are ridiculous for thinking they can determine WHAT coach there is a difference of opinion on...but I would guess there is a difference of opinion between Pegulas and Whaley on who exactly is the right coach...

And Whaley will yet again be forced a coach he is not sold on....so we will "see how this goes"

I feel bad for Whaley, gets a bad rap because of meddling, ignorant owners

Personally, I think it's great that you come here to check this out once in a while and engage with others while they snark in the warm shadow of anonymity - and, I for one, appreciate the patience it must take to *want* to let information out that you're hearing, but don't because your professional integrity prevents you from just throwing sh*t against a wall to see if it sticks. It's frustrating for fans because we're all desperate to see a wining franchise again and everyone wants to join in the parade to say, "Hey, I know it's the same, but we're different this time!", but then again, false hope is what the Bills have sold us for almost 20 years, thank you for not being part-in-parcel to the problem. And, I know there are a great many of us who appreciate when you drop some knowledge here that helps us feel a little better about the team we love (and sometimes love to hate). Take care and keep up the good work!

Also, I remember Tim Graham's departure, that was pretty ugly, let's hope nothing like that happens again.

Thanks, good sir.

jw

John, as long as you are out searching for answers there's something that has been bothering me for years that hopefully you can get to the bottom of? Rocky IV ends with Rocky in the ring talking about how "if you can change and I can change, EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE." His son was watching the fight and was roughly 5 years-old. Rocky V begins after the fight in Russia with Rocky in the shower. He returns to the US and his son is a teenager!! How did this happen?!?

So now that we have some information but not the whole story. Time to try to put the pieces together again.

Whaley realizes that this roster is not a playoff roster next year. And he wants to aggressively rebuild/reset/tank.

Pegulas want to pretend all is well and keep TT and sell more tickets next year, promising fans we are close if we fix the D.

I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to these interviews where Whaley is looking for a coach that doesn't want TT and the Pegulas are doing the opposite. What a mess.

Edited by jeffismagic

Maybe. But Whaley needs to do his job and hit on some draft picks..,and sign some F/A's that will help reload the roster. Pegs is running a business here...it's a terrible business move to concede, blow it up and try to rebuild. He will lose ticket-buyers by the busload. He's seeing how hard it is with his hockey team to rebuild.

His hockey team has a waiting list for seasons and is loaded with kids, they will be ok

His hockey team has a waiting list for seasons and is loaded with kids, they will be ok

All is not so rosy in Sabreland. Go on StubHub and look at the secondary market prices. Some games in the low teens. Season ticket holders are taking a beating in a year they were supposed to be improving.

NO he was vague again. He saId that seems plausible.

And ask yourself why would he do that?

Were you always skeptical of what the picture was when doing connect the dots until you got to the very last dot?

Whether JW is right might be a question but his intent is clear

All is not so rosy in Sabreland. Go on StubHub and look at the secondary market prices. Some games in the low teens. Season ticket holders are taking a beating in a year they were supposed to be improving.

Sabres have all the main pieces needed for a core to compete. They now need to add some defense and get rid of dead weight Moulson, Gorges, Deslauriers, and Grant.

Posted Today, 11:56 AM

Speculation I am seeing on Twitter is that Whaley wants to Hire McDermott and dump Tyrod whereas the Pegulas want to hire Anthony Lynn and keep Tyrod.

In a power struggle with the Owner, I assume that Whaley will lose. So it looks like it'll be Lynn. Hopefully he can get Gus Bradley for DC

Posted by MADDOG

BASELESS speculation on twitter

I regrettably just read the Bucky Gleason article linked in this thread and it asserts the opposite of this speculation (Pegs wants McDermott, and Whaley doesn't). :lol: I find it pretty funny

I regrettably just read the Bucky Gleason article linked in this thread and it asserts the opposite of this speculation (Pegs wants McDermott, and Whaley doesn't). :lol: I find it pretty funny

Buckwheat wants to feel relevant. TBN writers can't stand that they have no info and nobody trusts them.

Don't you mean Obama's Russian conspiracy.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Why does anyone really think that Pegula will go against Whaley?

All you have to do is look at his history with the Sabres. GMTM recommended the coaches, Pegula hired said coach (granted the second option on the list, but that is because the first option screwed them over and went to Toronto)