AFC PLAYOFF Steelers Dolphins

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....when they're on the field....

Indeed . . . and when they are not running in the opposite direction or slowing down to look over at another player rather than chase the guy running to the end zone.

You're right. We hired 11 guys who can't tackle and our coaching had nothing to do with it.

One of the things I am planning on doing when I have time in the off season is to review some of these games that people bring up and look at scheme and tackling etc. on the coach's film.

My memory of these games is not consistent with the official narrative that many have here.

Watching this game and thinking, is it better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all? As much as I want to see the Bills in the playoffs I don't want our first playoff game back to look like this one looks for Miami.

One of the things I am planning on doing when I have time in the off season is to review some of these games that people bring up and look at scheme and tackling etc. on the coach's film.

My memory of these games is not consistent with the official narrative that many have here.

Tackling was bad, but that is also part of coaching.

One of the reasons the Ryan brothers are out of Buffalo

Ajayi vs BUF game 1: 214 yds

"Can't let Ajayi loose"

Game 2: 206 yards

Ajayi vs PIT game 1: 204 yds

"Can't let Ajayi loose"

Game 2: 23 yds

And the Steelers don't try and play defense with 10 men...