AFC PLAYOFF Steelers Dolphins

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me the Steelers don't teach this stulff. Unbelievable, so dirty.

Clearly it's part of their system - recall when h2h became a serious thing and their defenders basically said who cares

Can you imagine this board if the Bills made this series of mistakes. Lol.

That's funny- you don't recall our melt downs?

Clearly it's part of their system - recall when h2h became a serious thing and their defenders basically said who cares

That's funny- you don't recall our melt downs?

I do. But this may be even worse. Fumble at the end of the half. Other fumble by QB. INT to nobody. That's a Billsy meltdown. The jumping over the center with no one moving is doublebillsy.

On 4th and 3.

Can you imagine this board if the Bills made this series of mistakes. Lol.

Well said. This board would be in complete meltdown. The guys at TBN would have to go to the hospital as a result of loss of bodily fluid.

As an aside, something tells me that the Dolphins are not going to be firing Gase or Vance Joseph.

Well said. This board would be in complete meltdown. The guys at TBN would have to go to the hospital as a result of loss of bodily fluid.

As an aside, something tells me that the Dolphins are not going to be firing Gase or Vance Joseph.

The Bills have done this exact crap plenty of times before.

This is what happens when the bubble teams make the playoffs. There are only 3 or 4 good teams every year.

It means we need more bubble teams!

Halftime snowball fight with my son ended up lasting the majority of the third quarter. Looks like I made the right choice in extending the snowball battle.

These playoff games have been just horrid.

Oakland was absolutely not a bubble team, just unlucky.

Even with Carr the Raiders were half a team. That D has been bad all season. They would have gotten beaten handily next weekend.

I don't think the Raiders are that much different, or that much better, than the Saints. They have a better OL is about it.

This is what happens when the bubble teams make the playoffs. There are only 3 or 4 good teams every year.

Lets be fair, Oakland and Miami lost their starting QB's right before playoffs..talk about game changers. Bad luck this year for Miami/Oakland and for NFL really.

NFL should have contingency in place for this: Dominant team loses their starting QB before playoffs, they don't make the playoffs. haha. MERCY KILL. Next team up.

Lets be fair, Oakland and Miami lost their starting QB's right before playoffs..talk about game changers. Bad luck this year for Miami/Oakland and for NFL really.NFL should have contingency in place for this: Dominant team loses their starting QB before playoffs, they don't make the playoffs. haha. MERCY KILL. Next team up.

Losing Tannehill isn't a game changer.

Lets be fair, Oakland and Miami lost their starting QB's right before playoffs..talk about game changers. Bad luck this year for Miami/Oakland and for NFL really.NFL should have contingency in place for this: Dominant team loses their starting QB before playoffs, they don't make the playoffs. haha. MERCY KILL. Next team up.

Tannehill isn't much better than Moore. The Raiders drop off, however, was a killer. They are not a Super Bowl quality team at all though.