The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

On 3/22/2020 at 10:44 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

That was my first thought. She's more beast than woman now.

Not getting her regular dose of Adrenochrome due to the flu bug going around?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Deep state sympathizers going gaga over a globalist/totalitarian manifesto disguised as a touchy feely ballad.Maximum cringe factor here good thing I only had a diet shake this morning. Easy to keep down.

If only this collection of dipshites stayed isolated that would be cool.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/24/2020 at 12:23 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

@Deranged Rhino This has been gnawing at me since I listened to President Trump mention is to lead off the press briefing. I just had an iota of an idea as to what it could be related to. A few months ago (or weeks, perhaps)...like I said, an iota...I believe you had posted something...a tweet or short article, about information that was going to be be coming out about a woman who had been in a horribly abusive situation. It was a quite cryptic, if I recall. I have looked back in this thread, but haven't been able to locate it. Does that ring any bells?

Edited by Hedge

On 3/22/2020 at 10:25 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots of chances to see what's really happening if you take the time to look.

The High Priestess has more to say.

-----------------------------------------------------

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/24/2020 at 3:56 PM, Dante said:

Deep state sympathizers going gaga over a globalist/totalitarian manifesto disguised as a touchy feely ballad.Maximum cringe factor here good thing I only had a diet shake this morning. Easy to keep down.

If only this collection of dipshites stayed isolated that would be cool.

First, I long for the day when not every song has to be Whitney Houstonized with long, lilting octave busting “look at my vocal range” personalization.  It can be so beautiful, but it’s so overdone at this point I’m waiting for the next cycle of sound where a 7 word lyric doesn’t take 3 mins and 7 seconds to be sung. 

Second, one of my favorite hypocrisies in the world is a celebrity singing such a beautiful song about a world with no possessions and no countries, while glomming onto more sh$t, more houses with more square footage than they could ever possibly use. Just to dumb it up a bit more, they stare and sing into what likely is the latest iPhone, a product made on the backs of low-wage workers in foreign countries (with borders btw) for one of the great success stories of the modern capitalist era, with a product/distribution chain that must have an extraordinarily high carbon footprint. 

I imagine a world where people with 15 minutes of fame don’t stare creepily into a phone, and sing a song written by a multi-kaziilionaire about living in a commune, all tidy and nice in matching white Mao shirts, black pants and those freaky looking ballet slippers. 

And, in the spirit of the song, please imagine that in the above sentence, “fame” reads like this:  “Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy....ah faaaaAAAAAAYYYY.....FAAAAYYY—EEEEEEEEE......OOHH..oh...oh..Ayy......ummmmmmmmmm.......Faay.ay...um.”. 

On 3/22/2020 at 1:25 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots of chances to see what's really happening if you take the time to look.

Who's the Asian chick in the bathtub?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

When can we get back to being one country again?

First, figure out who the people are that put their personal ambitions/legacy/party above all else. If you sleep on it tonight, in the morning you'll begin to see the light. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

First, figure out who the people are that put their personal ambitions/legacy/party above all else. If you sleep on it tonight, in the morning you'll begin to see the light. 

I realized that probably your right, there must be 50 ways to come together.

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

These people will be easy to find as their avatars highlight their hatred for the opposite party.

I believe the words they write speak louder than a avatar. 

Just now, Gary Busey said:

True - Someone whose motto is "Reagan was my hero and Trump is his clone" might have personal ambitions above all else. It needs a hero.

That kind of thinking is just projecting. There is nothing wrong with liking our president, or not liking him either. 

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

All of them. 

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

These people will be easy to find as their avatars highlight their hatred for the opposite party.

As usual you got it wrong. Your muddled thinking that allows such a misinterpretation is on par with the rest of the flotsam coming from your skull. Your avatar is in line with the shame you should feel in general. A cover your face in shame avatar. So apropros. 

over head.png

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

As usual you got it wrong. Your muddled thinking that allows such a misinterpretation is on par with the rest of the flotsam coming from your skull. Your avatar is in line with the shame you should feel in general. A cover your face in shame avatar. So apropros. 

over head.png

My dad can beat up your dad

8 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

True - Someone whose motto is "Reagan was my hero and Trump is his clone" might have personal ambitions above all else. It needs a hero.

Still misquoting, eh? I'd suspect you work for CNN but I doubt you meet their IQ standards of 90+. If only Weekly Reader was still in existence. 

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

My dad can beat up your dad

I doubt it and my dad has been dead for 2 years.