The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Hanging your hat on that, despite everything else that's come out in the years since, just shows that you don't care about the actual issue. And never did. The only question is whether that's due to you being unable to comprehend the actual issue (likely due to your cognitive difficulties), or if your'e just too dishonest to admit you got it wrong. 

Maybe both? 

Either way, it's why you're the village idiot down here. Protected by most, just so they can whack you over the head when they feel bored. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Adam Schiff “strongly” supports the fake FISA reforms. ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩ - do you need any more evidence they are selling you a bill of goods?

Real reform or VETO.

No.....................................................No I do not.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.....................................................No I do not.

Of course it's noteworthy (if not predictable) that this entire debate will be buried with everyone focused on the Wu-Tang Flu. It's arguably the most important topic of our time -- how much power do we give the state when it comes to spying and our civil liberties -- yet it'll live or die without a larger national conversation about it's extension/existence. 

(That's NOT to say there's any connection to the outbreak and this, it's a happy coincidence for many people in power however)

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gillum released a statement, saying he was at a wedding Thursday night and was drinking, but denied taking any methamphetamines.

“I was in Miami last night for a wedding celebration when first responders were called to assist one of my friends,” Gillum said in the statement. "While I had too much to drink, I want to be clear that I have never used methamphetamines. I apologize to the people of Florida for the distraction this has caused our movement.

“I’m thankful to the incredible Miami Beach EMS team for their efforts. I will spend the next few weeks with my family and appreciate privacy during this time.”

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course it's noteworthy (if not predictable) that this entire debate will be buried with everyone focused on the Wu-Tang Flu. It's arguably the most important topic of our time -- how much power do we give the state when it comes to spying and our civil liberties -- yet it'll live or die without a larger national conversation about it's extension/existence. 

(That's NOT to say there's any connection to the outbreak and this, it's a happy coincidence for many people in power however)

Kind of just like how they snuck the patriot act crap in while everyone was reeling from 9/11

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny how she keeps getting it wrong. Image

Norm MacDonald had a great bit about her on Weekend Update back in the day.  Paraphrasing "Alyssa Milano is in the news again upset that nude photos of her are once again appearing on the internet.  She's having a hard time keeping nude photos from appearing on the internet because she keeps having a hard time keeping her clothes on in front of cameras."

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2