The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

This is the kind of thing that propels conspiracy theories.  The official explanation does not match what people witnessed.   

If this was a quick arc flash like a bolt of lightning, there wouldn't be so many pictures of it.  The NYPD reports of no fire belies this video

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, GG said:

This is the kind of thing that propels conspiracy theories.  The official explanation does not match what people witnessed.   

If this was a quick arc flash like a bolt of lightning, there wouldn't be so many pictures of it.  The NYPD reports of no fire belies this video

Massive amounts of electricity blowing off at once would do this.  It's a perpetual arc flash, if you will, that is so strong that it would be like Tony Starks iron Man suit just blasting raw power in electric form.

43 minutes ago, GG said:

No mention of the environmental impact by Dem pundits? 

And we will hear every single thing blared as a headline... should be a "fun" two years.  My hope is they overreach, and the Rs actually run some decent candidates to take back the House in 2020 (which would make me laugh).

House Democrats scooping up staff, lawyers to power Trump investigations

</snip>

While Democrats publicly talk up their interest in focusing on legislative priorities like health care and voting rights -- not to mention ending the ongoing partial government shutdown -- they are quietly preparing for what will likely be the largest congressional investigation of a sitting president in recent memory. Party leaders and committee chairs have spent months ironing out potential targets, from President Donald Trump's taxes and business dealings to the conduct of current and former Cabinet members.

</snip>

Isolating, and making sure no one "dares" to run against the "elites" again.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And we will hear every single thing blared as a headline... should be a "fun" two years.  My hope is they overreach, and the Rs actually run some decent candidates to take back the House in 2020 (which would make me laugh).

House Democrats scooping up staff, lawyers to power Trump investigations

</snip>

While Democrats publicly talk up their interest in focusing on legislative priorities like health care and voting rights -- not to mention ending the ongoing partial government shutdown -- they are quietly preparing for what will likely be the largest congressional investigation of a sitting president in recent memory. Party leaders and committee chairs have spent months ironing out potential targets, from President Donald Trump's taxes and business dealings to the conduct of current and former Cabinet members.

</snip>

Isolating, and making sure no one "dares" to run against the "elites" again.

I have a sneaky feeling that all of the investigations are centered around getting Trump's income tax returns. They have to be so complicated that the dems would have a field day misrepresenting and distorting them. I know enough about taxes because I had several real estate entities along with a business (C-Corp) and was paid on a 1099 from my day job. I did my own taxes mainly so that I was forced to keep up with tax law. Anyway, Trump would be gatorman stupid to give up his returns.

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I have a sneaky feeling that all of the investigations are centered around getting Trump's income tax returns. They have to be so complicated that the dems would have a field day misrepresenting and distorting them. I know enough about taxes because I had several real estate entities along with a business (C-Corp) and was paid on a 1099 from my day job. I did my own taxes mainly so that I was forced to keep up with tax law. Anyway, Trump would be gatorman stupid to give up his returns.

I am sure. The average person cannot comprehend how complex real estate taxes are - some years you pay a fortune (even if you make nothing), other years you pay $0 and carry forward "losses" (even if you make money).  On a personal note, we have accountants handle our taxes as well as tax attorneys, and Hubby takes care of double checking and keeping things straight. At one point in time, we paid taxes in 20+ states. Our taxes were measured with a yardstick for years. If we have done that - as small as our holdings are - I cannot begin to imagine what Trump's taxes look like. And you know the Dems cannot wait to leak "select" information like a sieve.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am sure. The average person cannot comprehend how complex real estate taxes are - some years you pay a fortune (even if you make nothing), other years you pay $0 and carry forward "losses" (even if you make money).  On a personal note, we have accountants handle our taxes as well as tax attorneys, and Hubby takes care of double checking and keeping things straight. At one point in time, we paid taxes in 20+ states. Our taxes were measured with a yardstick for years. If we have done that - as small as our holdings are - I cannot begin to imagine what Trump's taxes look like. And you know the Dems cannot wait to leak "select" information like a sieve.

Exactly.

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Democrat..Blue States...

Transformer...Blows Blue...

Stormy Daniels...Blew Trump...

There is a connection here. I don't know what it is yet, but this cannot be a coincidence. 

Clearly Stormy Daniels is a Democrat Transformer out to eliminate Trump so that she can take out Optimus Prime in service of Calvin Johnson Megatron.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is the price of living life on the lam, never sleeping in the same place twice, joyriding from state to state knocking over gas stations and liquor stores along the way.  I respect you paying taxes though! 

This whole tax issue is indeed a red herring. The simple fact is if the IRS/state tax agency accepts the return the matter is closed.  If there is audit and adjustment, it is what it is.

I'm a believer that instead (or in addition to) of a push for tax returns, I'd like to see estate/tax plans for our dear leaders.  I'd enjoy looking through the plan of, say my Mario Cuomo, and  his son Andrew. Load up Barrack and Michelle while we're at it, and for kicks, every wealthy "activist" should pony theirs up to.  The real transfer of wealth to avoid taxation happens there. 

• Like (+1) 1