The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, Benjamin Franklin said:

So where did Q predict to the day when Flynn would get a recommendation of no jail time?

Duck Storytime...it’s an incoming dodgeball. You haven’t answered this one yet. 

But nor can you answer any time toure you’re confronted by your own words. 

Nice job job staying away from “intellectually dishonest.” I broke you of that. 

I can answer every word I've written on here. You've yet to quote them honestly... because you are really bad at this. 

But that's my fault. I just put in new windows, it clearly took away what little was left of your critical thinking abilities

Image result for chip gaines gif

16 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Liar:

Proving you can't read. 

On 12/6/2018 at 9:13 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

You shouldn't begin your post by calling someone else a moron if said post does nothing but demonstrate how utterly clueless and intellectually dishonest you are. That's a pro tip for you, free of charge. :lol: 

I understand your critical thinking skills have taken a hit since you started renting me a place in your head two years ago. I've subsequently knocked down a few walls and turned what was once a nice studio apartment into a palatial three bedroom in your frontal lobe. Perhaps if you evict me from your head, and focus instead on reading the material you're trying to put down first, you wouldn't end up looking so foolish... but alas, BF is more clown now than man.  

Let's cut to the quick: The spookiness I referenced in Q's post is not that Q Team predicted Flynn would be safe but that they told us the exact day, a year in advance, that he would be revealed to be safe. Future proves past. This is the point you miss, and everything you're spinning since missing this obvious fact is a (poor) attempt to save face. But you're terrible at it. 

Here's why. You're rewriting history to such a degree that would make Stalin jealous. Your memory of how the media spun Flynn's indictment is entirely inaccurate. A trip in the way back machine makes that clear. The media was foaming at the mouth to suggest Flynn would be facing serious jail time if he didn't give Mueller Trump's head on a platter:  

12/1/17: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38025057

(No mention of charges, just that he was facing potential jail time for a multitude of "crimes" including treason.) 

12/1/17: https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-flynn-charged-with-lying-to-fbi

Mueller’s bombshell filing only concerns itself with Flynn’s deception to the FBI about his Kislyak conversations. It says nothing about any other area of potential legal jeopardy for the former three-star Army general, including his undisclosed lobbying work before and during his White House tenure on behalf of Turkey.

12/1/17: https://www.npr.org/2017/12/01/561238303/michael-flynn-sr-expected-to-plead-guilty-to-lying-to-fbi

But Flynn's plea agreement and cooperation with Mueller would seem to signal the opposite — that the investigation has now reached into the Trump White House itself, and that it still has a long way to go before wrapping up.

Flynn was a trusted adviser who worked closely with other campaign officials, many of whom are now senior administration officials.

Flynn has long been known to face legal troubles over a range of issues.

And even the papers that denoted the sentencing, lead with "could serve 5 years..." while burying the lede.

12/1/17: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/politics/michael-flynn-guilty-russia-investigation.html

Prosecutors said they would delay Mr. Flynn’s sentencing, a sign that their investigation was not over and that they had not exhausted Mr. Flynn’s cooperation. Lying to the F.B.I. carries a penalty of up to five years in prison, but court documents indicate Mr. Flynn faces a likely sentence of zero to six months in prison.

12/5/17: https://www.salon.com/2017/12/05/heres-the-smoking-gun-what-flynn-told-kislyak-comes-close-to-treason/

Here's Salon saying Flynn committed treason (which is a capital offense)... 

Oh, then there was the media LYING about the charges and what it meant for Trump - being forced to redact their claims:

It wasn't until the judge was removed from Flynn's case - on December 7th, 2017 - that the media tide started to really check itself in terms of its prognostications about Flynn's sentencing: 

Still in doubt? Try searching back in the DOJ thread to December 1st and see how many people were celebrating Flynn's plea as proof he was not only going to jail but that he had flipped and was ratting on Trump "and his family". Wonder why those same posters are so quiet about it now? It's a mystery! 

This is false, as proven above. You're now trying to make your original erroneous statement (which overlooked the point of my post) to fit your new argument so you can "win". Again, this kind of poor reasoning and reading comprehension is the inevitable result of you allowing me to live rent free inside that empty head of yours all this time. 

Evict me from your head, and you might, might, be able to think a bit clearer. 

Related image

Live footage of BF "stomping" me:

Image result for stepping on a rake gif

Edited by Deranged Rhino

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Proving you can't read. 

Proving you can't back up exactly what I keep saying. You said:

"The spookiness I referenced in Q's post is not that Q Team predicted Flynn would be safe but that they told us the exact day, a year in advance, that he would be revealed to be safe. "

All that underlining and bold is yours. And I await the Q post where he predicted "the exact day, a year in advance, that he would be revealed to be safe."

How's the stupid taste these days?

"The spookiness I referenced in Q's post is not that Q Team predicted Flynn would be safe but that they told us the exact day, a year in advance, that he would be revealed to be safe. "

All that underlining and bold is yours. And I await the Q post where he predicted "the exact day, a year in advance, that he would be revealed to be safe."

You tell me. 

The thing you're claiming I haven't provided has been. Multiple times. You've quoted it yourself. :lol: 

Image result for stepping on a rake gif

3 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

You know if one person can't back it up it would be assumed they maybe backed up. Proctology is a growing field of medicine. 

The Q situation has exposed much more of a truth mechinism then you could. The bold and underlined mean nothing when you can't expound in the facts. 

Storytime, you just can't back it up. But that's fine. It's trivial compared to most of what you spew. 

... Again, you cannot read. The Q post has been quoted and provided in the thread. You quoted it yourself. You just can't read well enough to understand that you're asking for something that's already been provided. It's been backed up. 

And now too, so has your own inability to think rationally. 

Must be that apartment you're letting me crash in that keeps messing it up for you. 

Image result for chip gaines gif

3 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Storytime, you just can't back it up. But that's fine. It's trivial compared to most of what you spew. 

Trivial would be if there was guessing. You speak in platitudes. Greg speaks in Hypothetical. You take it more serious than he.

1 minute ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

You should post a link to your 15 minutes of fame. 

Why?  No one cares. Everyone knows and you're just jealous you've never been quoted in the paper for being responsible for feeding 500,000 hungry female mouths.

14 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Why?  No one cares. Everyone knows and you're just jealous you've never been quoted in the paper for being responsible for feeding 500,000 hungry female mouths.

This stuff I do with Deranged Rhino is just a little flip banter that doesn't bother either of us, I hope, and if I thought it did, I'd apologize to him immediately. Greg: I mean that sincerely and apologize if there's any overlap in your mind between the way I talk to you and this turd. 

This forum likes you Boyst and I'll leave you with them. 

Adieu until 2020 or beyond PPP! I know you missed me. It's been real. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

This stuff I do with Deranged Rhino is just a little flip banter that doesn't bother either of us, I hope, and if I thought it did, I'd apologize to him immediately. Greg: I mean that sincerely and apologize if there's any overlap in your mind between the way I talk to you and this turd. 

To infinity and beyond 

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

We tolerate Boyst.  Not the same thing.  

58 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

know how that's fake?  watch the romex

I am not so sure.  I can't freeze it.  Looks like they cut the run.  To the left, it's tucked up.  To the right, it goes through stud, then just ends nowhere.

Looks like they cut it, so he could jump through.  Obviously, HGTV is going to shut power off. He wouldn't jump through a wire!

That box may be an end run... But another lead comes out. On left... That might be another run that goes up??

I think they killed power and cut it. So he could jump through.

The line you see in middle is the drywall seam between sheets.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois