The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, GG said:

Despite all the hype, there's still more compelling evidence that the palace coup was orchestrated by a select number of holdovers who thought they were protecting the country from the bad orange man.  There's very little actual evidence that the plot extends far beyond the cone of Obama admin.

If the Deep State is as wide and deep as you contend, why is Trump still alive?

I would quibble with the notion they (the core of the DOJ palace coup plotters) believed they were protecting the country and not their own illegal operations. The FISC memo from April '17 I've posted dozens of times makes it quite clear the primary goal of "Orange Man Bad" was to hide the illegal spying operation they had been running for multiple administrations. That illegal spying operation was (likely) used as a political blackmail operation/profit center for a multitude of illegal activities taken at the expense of the nation, not for its protection. Those specific Deep Staters (of which you have two dozen, maybe less, in senior positions of civilian intelligence agencies) are not the same as the others. The majority of the deep state certainly fits your description (and Tom's below). While that majority is a problem, it's not the same type of a problem nor anywhere near as nefarious.

As for the bolded, which is an important question, the answer is because Trump's not alone. He's supported by a very powerful faction (largely MI) who asked him to be their public face/battering ram. The new "family" in charge are not white hats - it's more shades of gray. Which is part of the mystery/potential issue I'm still trying to figure out - is the new boss better than the old? So far, based on the drive to restore the people's say in government, I say yes... but it's still nebulous at this early stage.

8 hours ago, GG said:

This is closer to my definition of the deep state, which is largely the massive DC bureaucracy which is nearly impossible to dislodge.  Funny how no one batted an eye when Obama & his cronies called it the Blob.   That deep state/blob is not the same as the global cabal that Greggy defines as the Deep State that controls the world.

More like the gang that controlled the Hoboken waterfront. 

Trump is Karl Malden:

https://goo.gl/images/4eL6u7

Edited by snafu
  • Haha (+1) 1

some of the comments in the thread are speculating that Congressional arrest could be behind the shutdown. don't know that i agree as i have just about given up all hope that anything, and i do mean anything will be done to restore the rule of law here, but on the off chance that it does happen...

https://twitter.com/TS_SCI_MAJIC12/status/1076236685342633990

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Good idea......

TRAFFICKING CRACKDOWN 

Austria reveals plans to deny asylum to ALL migrants who reach the country with the help of people smugglers

Another recent measure is a plan to seize migrants' cash upon arrival in the country which will go towards their initial care.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8040863/austria-migrants-deny-people-smugglers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/22/2018 at 8:45 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JarradKushner/status/1076569679722934272

The amount of absolute bs spewed in these pages is unreal. 

Makes sense. No wonder there hasn't been any charges filed against clinton or obama.

The rats are investigating themselves. 

I'm beginning to think that nothing will happen to them. Between the swamp and the MSM, Trump doesn't stand a chance. 

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Long thread, but worth the consideration. The Tenex / Tenam news is a major development. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1076926742449872896

Looks like the plane in Little Rock being part of a raid - which many of us here suspected - has been confirmed. 

So, will Hilary be charged? Will someone from the Clinton Foundation be charged? Those whistleblowers better have a lot of security surrounding them. 

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Looks like the plane in Little Rock being part of a raid - which many of us here suspected - has been confirmed. 

So, will Hilary be charged? Will someone from the Clinton Foundation be charged? Those whistleblowers better have a lot of security surrounding them. 

There is no way that Hillary does not have a Fall Guy

19 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

There is no way that Hillary does not have a Fall Guy

I feel bad for Hillary's fall guy. We all know that his story will never be heard, because he was so upset at embarrassing the Clintons that he felt it necessary to shoot himself in the back of the head twice - during a botched mugging where nothing was taken.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2

Nothing will happen to any real insider ever.  The only possible exception is if it is done to protect someone higher on the food chain, but even that is unlikely.

Think of a company that is a monopoly but also gets to make all the real rules while ignoring the written rules.