The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Welp, holidays are over and the yellow vest movement isn't getting any smaller. It is now spreading.

This guy has a massive thread with a ton of video from all over France:

And "yay" we are going to Toulouse later this year (some of Hubby's relatives live there):

Don't tell me. They were Born Toulouse. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Welp, holidays are over and the yellow vest movement isn't getting any smaller. It is now spreading.

This guy has a massive thread with a ton of video from all over France:

And "yay" we are going to Toulouse later this year (some of Hubby's relatives live there):

https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1081589285961285647/video/1

Better hurry while it's still there.  You have no time Toulouse.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

We know why they won't cover it... 

Macron, May, Merkel - all going bye-bye.

Paragons of the globalist order no more. And the media (who is owned and controlled by those same globalist factions) won't cover it fairly because it would be an admission that the majority of the west is NOT on board with the progressive political claptrap they've been pushing as "the will of the people" for decades. 

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

NBC Universal... the worst one. Pushing yet another interesting agenda to go along with their love of pedophiles. Ask yourself why, what's the end game?

And if "Noah Berlatsky" isn't just the whitest ***** name I've ever seen...  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

NBC Universal... the worst one. Pushing yet another interesting agenda to go along with their love of pedophiles. Ask yourself why, what's the end game?

I find it painful to read through an opinion piece like this.  I can imagine this guy sitting in a room somewhere, struggling with all his insecurities, thinking of the successes and failures earned over his lifetime, struggling to figure out all the great problems of the world and what he must write about to truly make a difference in the world. so, he does a little research, talks with a professor from the university of wherever, and comes up with this trash.  He might just as well have summed it up with "white people can be good or bad, but it's pretty obvious that while bad white people are not good, good white people are bad too.".  

The end game, by the way, is embedded in the piece.  The bad good white people are hurting their kids by trying to do what's right for them, and they should follow the liberal collective and avoid their own counsel. 

I feel comfortable having conversations with reasonable folks who disagree with me, I feel things can be learned when you shut your mouth and open your ears.  However, after we've had that dialogue, I reserve the right to tell a guy like Nate that he's full of sh/t. He's dangerous, too, but that's a conversation for the family. 

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Clicking over to the original article, either they are going after Dershowitz, or he is one sick individual.  If the allegations are untrue, I hope he does have the goods on his accusers. If the allegations are true, I hope he enjoys prison. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not sure about the end game, but any discussion of education inequality needs to start with analysis which contrasts the gaps in the utilization of "free" public education by students and parents from differing economic positions.   In other words, contrast the effort and commitment and district practices.

Edited by keepthefaith

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Clicking over to the original article, either they are going after Dershowitz, or he is one sick individual.  If the allegations are untrue, I hope he does have the goods on his accusers. If the allegations are true, I hope he enjoys prison. 

Dershowitz may very well be dirty, but I think Jeffrey Epstein's absolutely disgusting sweetheart deal points to a near certainty of collaboration with investigations into revealing names/dates/heinous activities of a large group of people.

• Like (+1) 1

On January 4, 2019 at 11:18 AM, Hedge said:

This was re-tweeted by WikiLeaks.

Steal and publish state secrets?  No problem.  Accused of rape?  Who cares?  Put on a Sabres jersey? Boom!  Extradited.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 1