The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

SCHUMINATIONS: SHAME 

Early last night Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse issued the following statement on Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s threat to Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh:

“The Democratic Party is so radicalized on abortion politics that today Chuck Schumer threatened Justice Gorsuch and Justice Kavanaugh if they didn’t strike down a simple, common-sense, pro-woman law that simply says that abortion doctors need to have admission privileges at a local hospital. Think about this: if a Republican threatened Justice Sotomayor or Justice Ginsburg, it would be the biggest story not just in Washington but all across America. But, Chuck Schumer’s bully tactics aren’t getting much air time right now because there [are] so many people in bed with his defense of abortion and his attack on an independent judiciary. These bullying tactics need to stop.”

What Sasse characterizes as the Democrats’ “radicalized abortion politics” derives from the Democrats’ sacramental view of abortion. Sasse’s statement helps us to get the facts straight and put them in their proper context.

Sasse spokesman James Wegmanna added this apt comment on Schumer’s subsequent denial and misrepresentation of his threat:

“Schumer’s flacks are gaslighting. Schumer addressed his threat to Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh by name and literally pointed at the court. Check the tape.”

16 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Impossible. We all know that the Obama administration was squeaky clean without a hint of corruption. What are you going to dig up next, something that Joe Biden did?

....ABSOLUTELY agree.....when you speak of squeaky clean, honest and forthright, FIRST person to come to mind is Eric Holder..............

The national media is about to try to gaslight the country, they've all gotten their talking points today that Joe's mental decline is a figment of disinformation. It's not real, it's a trick. 

That's REALLY what they're going to try to run up the flagpole. Just imagine that. And then ask yourselves again if the media is truly friend or foe. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The national media is about to try to gaslight the country, they've all gotten their talking points today that Joe's mental decline is a figment of disinformation. It's not real, it's a trick. 

That's REALLY what they're going to try to run up the flagpole. Just imagine that. And then ask yourselves again if the media is truly friend or foe. 

on the bright side, if the recent past is any indication of the karmic boomerang effect these idiots have taken, we know it won't be long before Joe does something irrefutable.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Seriously, they're going with this bullschiff that his "childhood stutter" is responsible for him not know what state he's in, what job he's running for, and (I presume) all the creepy crap he does?

Are they at least going to try at some point to make a coherent excuse?

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Playing his wife" 

If it's done, it actually lasted longer than I thought it would. I also don't think her phrasing means anything IMO, as it seems like she still thinks in Italian and things get lost when translating into English. Although,I don't doubt that she may have been his handler.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

If it's done, it actually lasted longer than I thought it would. I also don't think her phrasing means anything IMO, as it seems like she still thinks in Italian and things get lost when translating into English. Although,I don't doubt that she may have been his handler.

I agree the language barrier is the likely culprit in the end.

But that whole relationship has been funky from the jump as you note. I like to consider myself pretty good at sizing people up (in person), and I've spent some time with and around GP and he's always left me feeling like something's off. Part salesman/hustler, part narcissistic asshat -- who can fake being sort of smart for a short length of time, but not long enough to be viewed as anything more than an easy mark.  

• Thank you (+1) 1