The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't see what the problem is. No one, other than perhaps an unelected EU bureaucrat, is more trustworthy than a UN bureaucrat.

They're the most corruption-free entity ever. Just look at the Iraq Oil-For-Food program, the WHO, and the Human Rights Council if you need proof!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not one of the theories I've ever really put too much thought/credence in -- but figured it's worth sharing all the same, especially in light of a post yesterday from one of the new people who's name I forget about 5G. 

Is this about Huawei building out 5G networks in UK and EU?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GG said:

Is this about Huawei building out 5G networks in UK and EU?

i think it more along the lines of the conspiracy theories surrounding 5G. according to which, 5G is lethal to human anatomy and what we are seeing with the covid-19, is in conjunction with the 5G rollout.

google it. or I or, i'm sure DR can supply links if you prefer.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i think it more along the lines of the conspiracy theories surrounding 5G. according to which, 5G is lethal to human anatomy and what we are seeing with the covid-19, is in conjunction with the 5G rollout.

google it. or I or, i'm sure DR can supply links if you prefer.

Well yeah, millimeter wave spectrum will fry your brain if you put it in a cell phone, but I don't see a linkage to Wuhan virus.  

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, GG said:

Well yeah, millimeter wave spectrum will fry your brain if you put it in a cell phone, but I don't see a linkage to Wuhan virus.  

You're not seeing it because you don't want to see it. The evidence is right under your nose.

tumblr_mlp72jf4Ev1rvcvbio1_500.2e16d0ba.

See, it ALL MAKES SENSE!

• Haha (+1) 3

14 hours ago, GG said:

the theory goes something like...

where we are seeing all these hotspots of the covid-19 flu are areas where 5G has been rolled out. there is no virus and what we are seeing is the effects of the wavelengths on the human body. the waves are reacting with human cells causing toxicity and which in turn causes the human immune system to push that toxicity out in the form of this virus.

the Dollar Vigilante ties some of it together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=7BIZoRIUqs0&feature=emb_logo

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

the theory goes something like...

where we are seeing all these hotspots of the covid-19 flu are areas where 5G has been rolled out. there is no virus and what we are seeing is the effects of the wavelengths on the human body. the waves are reacting with human cells causing toxicity and which in turn causes the human immune system to push that toxicity out in the form of this virus.

the Dollar Vigilante ties some of it together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=7BIZoRIUqs0&feature=emb_logo

There's almost no correlation between the areas where 5G has been turned on and the intensity of the spread, especially when you look at the diametrically opposite results in Italy vs South Korea.   SK probably leads the world in 5G deployment, while 5G hasn't been turned in Milan, but is live in southern areas of Italy.

Having said that, there should be a bit more concerns about the fixed wireless deployments of 5G that use millimeter wave tech.   Back in the early days of wireless, these antennas were only to be placed on very high rooftops to avoid hitting humans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because that's a good way to win back your shattered credibility... 

Trust the SCIENTISTS, like Lady Gaga, dammit!

:doh:

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

One of the reasons I do these press conferences is so they don't believe the fake new...

Uuuuut ohhhhh

OAN asking about Latin America drug dealing. Trump "we are hitting them hard."  (No wonder the rest of the press wants her gone.) Trump also bringing up human trafficking.

ha! The Democrats want open borders. These people may be sick, may be criminals, want sanctuary cities that protect criminals.

Just POTUS talking about using the military to smash human trafficking rings during this crisis... (but nothing is happening)

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Posting for the clip: 

Can confirm lots of the right kind of people are very busy.

This guy should be worried

10 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Golf clap or at least some kind of clap. I don't know Doc, I've only been with a Disney child star. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/09/ag_bill_barr_media_on_a_jihad_to_discredit_trump_and_hydroxychloroquine.html

Lots of talk about tracking and civil liberties on top of the title subject -- which is why it belongs in this thread too. 

@shoshin , take a listen to the interview when you get a chance. It might provide some food for thought.  :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 4

Plopping this in here too:

Apparently, Grenell has been working...

Russia case footnotes to be declassified, exposing FBI concerns about Steele disinformation

Previously redacted footnotes from Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report expected to raise questions about prior FBI assessment of key informant.

U.S. intelligence has decided to declassify several redacted footnotes from a recent Justice Department report that will expose more problems with the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign, including that agents possessed evidence their main informant may have been the victim of Russian disinformation, Just the News has learned.

The previously redacted footnotes are likely to raise new concerns that the FBI ignored flashing red warning signals about the informant Christopher Steele and gave a false picture in briefing materials supplied to Congress.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Plopping this in here too:

Apparently, Grenell has been working...

Russia case footnotes to be declassified, exposing FBI concerns about Steele disinformation

Previously redacted footnotes from Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report expected to raise questions about prior FBI assessment of key informant.

U.S. intelligence has decided to declassify several redacted footnotes from a recent Justice Department report that will expose more problems with the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign, including that agents possessed evidence their main informant may have been the victim of Russian disinformation, Just the News has learned.

The previously redacted footnotes are likely to raise new concerns that the FBI ignored flashing red warning signals about the informant Christopher Steele and gave a false picture in briefing materials supplied to Congress.

cue the Schiffty meltdown in 3... 2...

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thread: 

+ more

Interesting stuff, but I can't take a guy seriously who uses the term "normies". Reminds me of the incompetent tacticool douchebags that populate gun ranges.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Performing."

That’s just a trillion dollar company collaborating with a Satanic high priestess. It’s almost a full month since it was announced Bill Gates would be leaving their Board, so I am sure he had nothing to do with it, he’s been busy and has vaccines to test!

• Like (+1) 1