The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

I just came across this account and am not sure of it's veracity. It may be an interesting one to keep an eye on. 

Acronyms used:

Thread from last night:

Another thread from today:

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I just came across this account and am not sure of it's veracity. It may be an interesting one to keep an eye on. 

Acronyms used:

Thread from last night:

Another thread from today:

If this woman is on  the up-and-up, I hope she has good security.

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Too many people are awake to try to pull this... 

Victory for humanity. 

On 4/12/2020 at 12:21 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

"Performing."

i found a bit longer video of this on the Twitter account that @Hedge posted just a few earlier, "I am ToRe".

https://twitter.com/scottadamsshow/status/1249472055063568389

• Thank you (+1) 2

Michael Cohen is being released due to COVID-19 and will serve out his sentence at home.

</snip>

Cohen is currently locked up at FCI Otisville in New York after pleading guilty to numerous charges, including campaign finance fraud and lying to Congress. Cohen began serving his sentence last May and was scheduled to be released from prison in November 2021.

He will remain under quarantine for 14 days before he is released. Federal statistics show 14 inmates and seven staff members at the prison have tested positive for the coronavirus.

After he is released, Cohen will serve the remainder of his sentence at home, according to multiple US media reports citing Cohen’s lawyer, Roger Adler.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Hedge said:

Who are these people?  The media and so many of these clowns have no idea how they are looked down upon by most.  And talk about out of touch, really, you want to put the camera on Joe Biden every day?  Have you not seen Joe Biden on camera in recent months?

32 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Who are these people?  The media and so many of these clowns have no idea how they are looked down upon by most.  And talk about out of touch, really, you want to put the camera on Joe Biden every day?  Have you not seen Joe Biden on camera in recent months?

Can’t you see? It’s obvious. Trump created the Wuhan virus to garner all the headlines and dominate the airwaves. It’s Big Brother in action man. Big Brother! Joe never had a chance. #MAINSTREAMPROGAPOLOGISTSWHONEEDTOEXPLAINWHYSLEEPYJOELOSTASURETHING. :blink:

• Haha (+1) 1

Someone asked Trump about pardoning Stone or Manafort, and he's going on about it was all a scam, and chatting about Flynn.  He said he will not tell the press what he will do for Stone. He called "the top of the FBI" scum.

And now the tables are turned... investigate the investigators.

They are "human scum."

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
today's presser
  • Like (+1) 3