The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

If I link to Trump admitting he withheld the aid again, will you admit you were wrong again or just go quiet like you have on your assertion that Zelensky raised the European aid first in the call? 

Discussing the Ukraine aid, one Donald J. Trump on September 24:

Better revise your position on this (again). 

Imagine if I read you nonsense this closely all the time. Good thing I don't or I'd be calling you on your bull#### even more!

Not that evidence!  Evidence that DR can understand.  Maybe if it’s in a tweet form

he can understand?

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hey Gary, my 5th grade class has tutors if you need one.

You are in a 5th grade class?

Haha wow

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

If I link to Trump admitting he withheld the aid again, will you admit you were wrong again or just go quiet like you have on your assertion that Zelensky raised the European aid first in the call? 

Discussing the Ukraine aid, one Donald J. Trump on September 24:

“But my complaint has always been, and I'd withhold again, and I'll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine. Because they're not doing it. Just the United States. We're putting up the bulk of the money. And I'm asking, why is that?”

Better revise your position on this (again). 

Imagine if I read you nonsense this closely all the time. Good thing I don't or I'd be calling you on your bull#### even more!

:lol: That's what you're basing your position on? :lol: Do you even understand the context of that quote? You don't, or you'd understand how off you are:

So according to your analysis of this quote: Trump attempting to pressuring (checks notes) the EU to pay more to ... (checks notes again, confused) the Ukraine is proof he was withholding money from the Ukraine to pressure them to investigate his political rival?

That's nonsense. And you're contorting facts and partial statements to fit a narrative you believed blindly. Just like "all 17 intel agencies agreed with the ICA" . This is not evidence that money was withheld for any other reason than what he's stumped for from day one. It wasn't just money being withheld form the Ukraine,  it was a policy which pre-dated the call or any of this nonsense by 3 years and was part of a a BUNCH of financing being slow walked because they were leveraging the EU to give more

It had nothing to do with the Ukraine. Nothing. 

You're wrong. Again. 

14 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Im dying to hear why you are in a 5th grade class lol.  

The prudent thing to do would be to just let you go on dying. John Adams/Ben Franklin/Beginners Mind called my conversation level here as that of a fifth grader. As I have continually kicked his and your collective asses it would seem that I don't even have to ask if you are smarter than a fifth grader. You know it's funny, I'd beat you in court every time and I'd let you chose to be the prosecution or the defense. You two are probably pretty good at crossing the t's and dotting the I's but the one thing that is obvious to me is that neither of you are capable of seeing the big picture. While you guys are explaining why a particular pencil is a #2 and has half of an eraser left I'll be showing the jury how pencils were used to poison the victim. Don't give up your Crayola Community College job.

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The prudent thing to do would be to just let you go on dying. John Adams/Ben Franklin/Beginners Mind called my conversation level here as that of a fifth grader. As I have continually kicked his and your collective asses it would seem that I don't even have to ask if you are smarter than a fifth grader. You know it's funny, I'd beat you in court every time and I'd let you chose to be the prosecution or the defense. You two are probably pretty good at crossing the t's and dotting the I's but the one thing that is obvious to me is that neither of you are capable of seeing the big picture. While you guys are explaining why a particular pencil is a #2 and has half of an eraser left I'll be showing the jury how pencils were used to poison the victim. Don't give up your Crayola Community College job.

I don’t know what this has to do with you being in a 5th grade class.  Just asked why you in elementary school?  

Your words, not mine.

also, that was an impressive incoherent ramble lol

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

I don’t know what this has to do with you being in a 5th grade class.  Just asked why you in elementary school?  

Your words, not mine.

Let me help you out here. I'm not really in 5th grade. The Guy With All The Screen Names tried to put me down and said that I communicated as such. I've been mocking him ever since, due to the fact he was getting his ass handed to him by a "5th grader". BTW, today JA is not a lawyer, he's now an engineer. Different screen names, different professions? I think he may be a patient somewhere.

I don't know if it belongs here, but the impeachment inquiry business has me wondering if I've had it backwards the whole time. I've been assuming that the political left controls the media, but it's starting to look like the media controls the left (and offers them cushy disinformation gigs upon their exit from politics).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I don't know if it belongs here, but the impeachment inquiry business has me wondering if I've had it backwards the whole time. I've been assuming that the political left controls the media, but it's starting to look like the media controls the left (and offers them cushy disinformation gigs upon their exit from politics).

I would suggest another view -- the political left doesn't control the media and the media doesn't control the political left, but the IC establishment controls both (and the establishment right). The trick they've pulled for years is making the public think there's a difference between the parties when it comes to their leadership/governance styles. 

There's not. 

Or there wasn't before Trump came in and gutted the establishment right and forced them to admit they weren't really ever conservative (French, Frum, Kristol et al), they were always establishment stooges playing a part. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Co-dependents.  It's a symbiotic relationship, not parasitic.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, GG said:

Just check out the photos from the society outings in the Hamptons & Malibu each summer.

Which has been my point for years. You're insane if you vote establishment Republican. Unless of course you love our country being sold out to globalist business concerns.

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

long thread.

as always, use your discernment and take what works for you.

https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1177678378561933313

Not surprising news to those who have followed this - it was always going to be reported as political persecution and a partisan politics (because, you know, the deep state coup-peeps weren't at all political or partisan ?). 

One thing she is saying different is that Comey will be charged. What has been coming out lately is Comey and Brennan will not be charged. That thread contradicts those rumors.  And, that this may be drawn out for maximum political impact. I'm not so sure that is a great idea. We shall see which way this goes #soon. 

• Like (+1) 3

when the AG declined to seek charges against Comey in anyway with the Comey Report, i felt betrayed. i mean, here is a leader of one of the supposes hallowed institutions of this great country and he breaks the law by leaking material that is/was classified information. and, from all appearances, did so to expedite the current ongoing soft coup against the duly elected President of the United States that facilitated a circuitous validation loop. if that is not a high crime, i don't know what is. granted and i understand that they may have done so to seek greater charges, but just going by past experiences, that there is the possibility of the old boys network just sweeping it all under the rug should not be surprising at all because it has happened more than once in the past.

this possibility is what has what has caused me to become disillusioned and somewhat mad at myself for allowing myself to be tricked by the dog and pony show that, somehow, this time, things were going to be different. hope that the rule of law would be restored. stepping back and looking at what the rule of law has become, not only for the elite but the average man and it's bending meaning of it everyday and what that means for the average man... it is readily apparent, to me, that we are *****.

having said that, i am ever the eternal optimist. so as i get over being let down, my hope is renewing that i am wrong and that justice for the common man will prevail and that equal justice will again rule the land. whereby making it possible to root out the evil corruption that has infested the great halls of this sacred country. if it doesn't, we don't deserve to have this country and we deserve everything we have coming for we will no better than what has existed throughout known history.

the 12th can't get here fast enough for me.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Sounds like she'd make a good OC if Daboll leaves.

She can be offensive enough but Barbara Streisand is probably more qualified. Madonna can be the OL coach because she's very experienced down in the trenches. Kathy Griffin can be the tackling dummy because well, there ain't much harm that you can do to her.

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, this goes here too because it exposes the club once again: 

Wow. I'm not sure if that guy has his head so far up his ass he actually believes that nonsense or if he's got the greatest deadpan joke delivery ever.

• Like (+1) 2

^^^^^ did Bloomberg start of by saying it is okay for China to burn coal because they don’t do it near their cities?

And THEN he says Xi listens to the voices of his “constituents” when making policy decisions?

Holy crap.  Is this a prelude to the Presidential race when it comes down to a D candidate vs Trump?  How is that answer good or believable?

• Like (+1) 1