The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Following along, I saw you could not be bothered to read any source documents, but "as an attorney " *cough*yeahright*cough* that is normally the first course of action when determining truth versus lies. I am curious as to what you see your roll as in PPP? Concerned troll? Simply a troll? Village idiot? ? 

do you need to see documents to laugh and discount flat earth theories?  Do you need to see the photographs to know Bigfoot is fake?  Or do you lack the very basic ability to smell patent BS?

its not that I’m “not a serious” person or whatever that means.  Or that I’m trolling.  It’s that this is laughably dumb Idea that normal people don’t engage with.

we all have our dumb hobbies.  I like real housewives and bravo tv.  You all like to engage with idiotic conspiracy theories that are rooted in middle-school reddit.

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Following along, I saw you could not be bothered to read any source documents, but "as an attorney " *cough*yeahright*cough* that is normally the first course of action when determining truth versus lies. I am curious as to what you see your roll as in PPP? Concerned troll? Simply a troll? Village idiot? ? 

It's even worse than him not being bothered to read sources for himself, he calls reading primary source material things "conspiracy nuts do". 

He's not a serious person. He knows zero about this subject, has done none of the work himself, and yet he's desperate to mock this topic. Why? Because he's a joke. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's even worse than him not being bothered to read sources for himself, he calls reading primary source material things "conspiracy nuts do". 

He's not a serious person. He knows zero about this subject, has done none of the work himself, and yet he's desperate to mock this topic. Why? Because he's a joke. 

you have trouble not understanding anything that challenges your little thoughts.  Your analysis of the documents are nutty, not the document.  I know you can’t really distinguish between concepts, but try and figure out the difference serious internet person

5 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

do you need to see documents to laugh and discount flat earth theories?  Do you need to see the photographs to know Bigfoot is fake?  Or do you lack the very basic ability to smell patent BS?

I do, but clearly you do not if you bought into the Russia, Russia, Russia! bull####, not recognizing the Obama/Biden/Clinton pay-for-play corruption (at minimum), the DNC server scam, the Five-eyes election meddling in 2016, etc., etc.

If a schlump like me can read and understand the source documents, a "big time attorney" *cough*yeahright*cough* like you can do the same. ? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do, but clearly you do not if you bought into the Russia, Russia, Russia! bull####, not recognizing the Obama/Biden/Clinton pay-for-play corruption (at minimum), the DNC server scam, the Five-eyes election meddling in 2016, 

etc., etc.

If a schlump like me can read and understand the source documents, a "big time attorney" *cough*yeahright*cough* like you can do the same. ? 

i didn’t buy into and I am on record as saying as such here ;)

and those insults only work if I was lying lol

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do, but clearly you do not if you bought into the Russia, Russia, Russia! bull####, not recognizing the Obama/Biden/Clinton pay-for-play corruption (at minimum), the DNC server scam, the Five-eyes election meddling in 2016, 

etc., etc.

He's just proving he's not a serious person. A serious person does not equate a memo of opinion from the FISC to "flat Earth" or "bigfoot". The FISC is real, it has incredible power and runs entirely in secret. He's an "attorney" who thinks a legal document from our secret court about the 2016 election is not a serious document... 

... because he's not a serious person and has nothing to offer this conversation or this community. He's a joke. And he knows he's a joke. He's just too much of a coward to change his ways. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This discussion is for serious people only!!!  No non-serious people allowed!!!

maybe you are in middle school?

Insults? I am the sweetest person in the dungeon, if I do say so myself. ? 

you all are certainly harmless.  

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But he isn't the conspiracy theory person. 

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

This discussion is for serious people only!!!  No non-serious people allowed!!!

maybe you are in middle school?

you all are certainly harmless.  

I, and (nearly) everyone else down here wish you no harm. I, however, do wish you would get a clue and read the source documents - assuming you are not a troll or the PPP village idiot (Tibs would hate to relinquish that role).

I will probably not engage you further as you have given no signs of being down here for anything other that ***** and giggles (your own). 

Have a good evening. ? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
damn homonyms
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I, and (nearly) everyone else down here wish you no harm. I, however, do wish you would get a clue and read the source documents - assuming you are not a troll or the PPP village idiot (Tibs would hate to relinquish that roll).

I will probably not engage you further as you have given no signs of being down here for anything other that ***** and giggles (your own). 

Have a good evening. ? 

trust me, I have no plans on engaging anyone on the substance of these conspiracy theories.  They are loony

Bragging about being ignorant is no way to go through life. 

It's a disinformation war first and foremost. You either do the work yourself, or outsource it to others. In this environment, outsourcing your critical thinking and analysis skills to proven liars is something people do who wish to remain ignorant. Not informed. 

That's the lot you've chosen. And that's why you're both mocked. 

It's entirely deserved. 

15 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

you have trouble not understanding anything that challenges your little thoughts.  Your analysis of the documents are nutty, not the document.  I know you can’t really distinguish between concepts, but try and figure out the difference serious internet person

“Said the man, without even a trace of irony.”

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

trust me, I have no plans on engaging anyone on the substance of these conspiracy theories.  They are loony

Have you ever wondered why you only got to sit in the 3rd chair once? Maybe the last page or so here could give you a clue.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

“Said the man, without even a trace of irony.”

:beer: 

The "analysis of the docs are nutty" -- said by a man who admits he hasn't read the docs. So how does he know for sure? 

He doesn't. 

Because he's too scared to read the docs for himself and use his own critical thinking skills to PROVE my analysis is wrong. (Hint: he can't prove it's wrong). 

He's a joke, an intellectual coward, and a waste of carbon.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bragging about being ignorant is no way to go through life. 

It's a disinformation war first and foremost. You either do the work yourself, or outsource it to others. In this environment, outsourcing your critical thinking and analysis skills to proven liars is something people do who wish to remain ignorant. Not informed. 

That's the lot you've chosen. And that's why you're both mocked. 

It's entirely deserved. 

oh, being ignorant of dumb conspiracy theories is absolutely the way to go through life.  Ask me why flat earthers think the earth is flat, and my answer is “I don’t know, nor do I want to know.”  Show me a person who knows, and I’ll show you someone who could have spent their time better.

it is way worse to be ignorant of the fact the theory you believe in is a figment if your imagination.  That’s the ignorance you have, and I’m sorry I find it funny :)

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Have you ever wondered why you only got to sit in the 3rd chair once? Maybe the last page or so here could give you a clue.

I know you only talk about things you don’t really understand, but you should work in stopping it.  People will laugh at you less.

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Screw that redacted bull#### on the whistleblower's name! He/She has accused the President of the United States of wrongdoing and if this is going to trial in the Senate, the American People have a right, and NEED TO KNOW who thew accuser is, as well as anyone he/she supposedly got info from, the second and third hand sources.

I'll be damned if there is going to be an impeachment without the subject, Trump, and us knowing who the accuser is!

no worries. if it does go to trial in the Senate, they are going to have a field day with the, 'hearsay'. if, that is... it is even allowed to be submitted as evidence.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

no worries. if it does go to trial in the Senate, they are going to have a field day with the, 'hearsay'. if, that is... it is even allowed to be submitted as evidence.

Now you’re getting closer to the main point

9 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

oh, being ignorant of dumb conspiracy theories is absolutely the way to go through life.  Ask me why flat earthers think the earth is flat, and my answer is “I don’t know, nor do I want to know.”  Show me a person who knows, and I’ll show you someone who could have spent their time better.

it is way worse to be ignorant of the fact the theory you believe in is a figment if your imagination.  That’s the ignorance you have, and I’m sorry I find it funny :)

I know you only talk about things you don’t really understand, but you should work in stopping it.  People will laugh at you less.

right, because history is a barren wasteland when it comes to the government lying to people in the past. every single damn thing the government has told you has been 100% complete truth.

:rolleyes:

Just now, Foxx said:

right, because history is a barren wasteland when it comes to the government lying to people in the past. every single damn thing the government has told you has been 100% complete truth.

I mean, look who disagrees with my point!  A 9/11 truther.  Point proven, thanks.  

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

It's hilarious that: 

1) He still thinks I'm reading his screed. I'm not. 

and

2) That he thinks boasting about his own ignorance is a winning argument. 

This is the same guy who said it was sad for an adult to care about his country. 

He's a joke. With nothing to offer. 

26 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

A priori dismissal of evidence based on the a priori assumption of a lack of evidence.

Even I read ***** that's obvious nonsense, so I can explicitly point out where it's obvious nonsense without resorting to "You're a poopy-head!" like you are.  Perhaps they have a class on that at your community college?

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Foxx said:

there you go again, moving the goal posts.  please stop being disingenuous.

He can't. 

He's not an honest person. He's proven this with every post. 

He's also not an informed person. He's proven this with every post. 

He's here to make fun of people who care about their country. That's it. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I mean, look who disagrees with my point!  A 9/11 truther.  Point proven, thanks.  

if it comes down to being someone who does not agree with the official narrative of 9/11 or one who would be injected with syphilis and told it was a harmless test.... yes, please, i'll be the one who questions the government all day/everyday. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

A priori dismissal of evidence based on the a priori assumption of a lack of evidence.

Even I read ***** that's obvious nonsense, so I can explicitly point out where it's obvious nonsense without resorting to "You're a poopy-head!" like you are.  Perhaps they have a class on that at your community college?

That's the funniest part. 

If he's SO convinced he's right, reading a government document, in his (alleged) field, would be an easy way to point out precisely WHY and HOW the analysis is loony. 

But he won't do it. Either because he's lying about having a background in law and doesn't want to expose that by reading a legal document -- or because he's a dishonest asshat who has no intention of adding anything of substance to the board or the conversation. 

Either way, he's proven himself to be a clown -- and deserves to be treated as such or ignored outright. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if it comes down to being someone who does not agree with the official narrative of 9/11 or one who would be injected with syphilis and told it was a harmless test.... yes, please, i'll be the one who questions the government all day/everyday. 

there is an option (c) beyond being (a) dumb or (b) taken advantages of 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the funniest part. 

If he's SO convinced he's right, reading a government document, in his (alleged) field, would be an easy way to point out precisely WHY and HOW the analysis is loony. 

But he won't do it. Either because he's lying about having a background in law and doesn't want to expose that by reading a legal document -- or because he's a dishonest asshat who has no intention of adding anything of substance to the board or the conversation. 

Either way, he's proven himself to be a clown -- and deserves to be treated as such or ignored outright. 

You forgot: he's an honest asshat, who's being completely honest about having no intention of adding anything of substance to the board or this conversation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

come on... are you going to seriously try to imbrue your idiocy by saying there is not a battle for the republic going on?

Yup, the Democrats are fight for the Republic and the rule of law and the party of Trump is using the laws of the Republic to try and subvert said Republic. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You forgot: he's an honest asshat, who's being completely honest about having no intention of adding anything of substance to the board or this conversation.

That sounds more like you. Seriously, you just described yourself. Wow. 

#Tomhasissues 

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Your reaching is enjoyable. you repeating false insults really gets to me lol.

and to think you a smart published (while in school) professional!

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, the Democrats are fight for the Republic and the rule of law and the party of Trump is using the laws of the Republic to try and subvert said Republic. ...

don't ever stop, Tibsy. you let me know i am over the target. 

#rulesforradicals

• Like (+1) 1