The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Soros gets a bomb in the mail. 

PPP brain trust reaction:

- it’s the left’s fault

- the left planted it to false flag the right

Storytime Greggy has taught his padawans well. 

No, you idiot, the right normally doesn't do thisshit. As it has been shown time after time the left does this and tries to blame it on the right.

35 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

- it’s the left’s fault

Which side has been advocating and embracing confrontation by its leaders over the last 2 years?

Trump has shut his piehole, ever since the old geezer punched a protester at a rally.  Can you say the same for the left?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

- it’s the left’s fault

Do you really think it's that far fetched to believe a leftist would do this for attention? It's basically their favorite play because even if they get caught, it's the principle that matters. Since an evil right winger COULD do something like it, they essentially DID do it. 

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, you idiot, the right normally doesn't do thisshit. As it has been shown time after time the left does this and tries to blame it on the right.

If it went through the USPS, then the FBI will investigate. The Left is all about FBI investigations lately. I think I’ll wait for the results of that process and then begin to make a more informed decision about the motive of the bomb sender(s). 

Jumping to to conclusions is so Leftist. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

- it’s the left’s fault

We can't completely discount the possibility that it was an MKULTRA op by the Shadow Government, though.

4 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

This way of thinking is disgraceful and makes you a piece of ***** like the people on the left you despise. Man I feel bad for the people around you if you ever become rich and powerful.

ungh. i'm guessing you are failing to see the whole lot of irony within this post. just more leftist nonsense.

25 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

More explosive devices sent to a home of the Clinton’s and Obama’s office. Definitely a false flag because only the left has extremists. Right?

https://www.businessinsider.com/explosive-device-bill-hillary-clinton-home-ied-chappaqua-2018-10

This is why the media is the enemy of the people. Even if it's true, people arent going to believe it because of the slanted and biased reporting over the previous several years.....reap what you sew.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I hope they shoot at one of the Democrats and severely disable them for the rest of their life.  Giffords didn't get it bad enough

Aside from Tom, Doc brown, Tasker and a few others this place has really turned into a cesspool and conspiracy forum. Jeff it doesn’t even matter if that was an attempt at being funny, you will always be an ignorant moron and no one will ever take you seriously.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Package intercepted at White House.

Suspicious package addressed to the White House intercepted: CNN. https://tiny.iavian.net/pad1

CNN evacuated 

BREAKING: CNN’s New York Headquarters Evacuated After Suspicious Package Found. https://tiny.iavian.net/pad7

Are you sure we can believe this? Sounds like fake news...

12 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I hope they shoot at one of the Democrats and severely disable them for the rest of their life.  Giffords didn't get it bad enough

Wow, now that is really bad! 

image.jpeg.d38e9d06cab16893c3cd0a5b34afd67a.jpeg
11 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Aside from Tom, Doc brown, Tasker and a few others this place has really turned into a cesspool and conspiracy forum. Jeff it doesn’t even matter if that was an attempt at being funny, you will always be an ignorant moron and no one will ever take you seriously.

Wait, Tasker?? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, now that is really bad! 

image.jpeg.d38e9d06cab16893c3cd0a5b34afd67a.jpeg

Wait, Tasker?? 

I know that’s hard to believe. He’s become more unhinged in recent years but I have actually learned a lot from him over the years and I respect his opinion even when I disagree.

• Like (+1) 1