The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Soros history they don't like to talk about while playing the "any critique of Soros is antisemitic"...

Soros is not a good person. He never has been. He's not a friend of this country, he's an enemy and has spent his life trying to destroy everything it stands for. 

He was just following orders.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

He was just following orders.

What's chilling in that interview (will post the full interview when I find the link again, I saw it a few years ago) is how easily he assigns blame to others and then breathlessly compares his currency manipulation to the Nazis "If I wasn't there it was going to happen anyway, (might as well profit from it)". (my words added). 

It drives me nuts every time someone in the media rolls out the "he was a holocaust survivor, how dare you criticize Soros". 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Soros history they don't like to talk about while playing the "any critique of Soros is antisemitic"...

Soros is not a good person. He never has been. He's not a friend of this country, he's an enemy and has spent his life trying to destroy everything it stands for. 

How the heck are people being told they are Anti-Semitic if they don't like Soros, if Soros himself is an atheist? 

• Like (+1) 1

(they did the same thing in the '16 election/palace coup... but we don't talk about that)

Important, Grassley finally gets a response from the ICIG about CIA spying on Congress and whistleblowers under Brennan's leadership:

Dq8EmCIV4AA1JqM.jpg

Dq8EmCHVAAAvjr2.jpg

They conclude that no investigation is necessary since the guilty parties have already been removed from the swamp... 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But he'd NEVER allow spying on a political opponent in a campaign that would determine his legacy... 

It puts me in mind of Romney's campaign in 2012, when the most damaging claims they had against him were "Mitt Romney owns a horse" and the like.

With the entire US surveillance apparatus in their hands, that's the worst they found.  How ***** dull must Mitt Romney be?

• Haha (+1) 1

I always thought Romney was animatronic. I expected a spring to pop out of his neck and smoke to seep out of his ears during his debates with Obama.

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It puts me in mind of Romney's campaign in 2012, when the most damaging claims they had against him were "Mitt Romney owns a horse" and the like.

With the entire US surveillance apparatus in their hands, that's the worst they found.  How ***** dull must Mitt Romney be?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is this really surprising in any way?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

!!!! Father of the Taliban

Killed in his room... guess is GCC/US/Israeli operation.

The shadow war is real and ongoing. Real monsters are being taken out without fanfare. 

Shadow war or internal power struggle? This happening during the 15 minutes the body guard left, after he was turned away from going to a protest by the government is incredibly suspicious.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Shadow war or internal power struggle? This happening during the 15 minutes the body guard left, after he was turned away from going to a protest by the government is incredibly suspicious.

Could easily be. Though to me that's one in the same in this kind of fight. We're seeing a changing of the guard in terms of power in multiple factions/cabals/groups across the globe, some peacefully, some through the ballot box, others this way. 

I'd buy whoever did it a nice bottle of Scotch... unless it was GCC, then something more appropriate to their tastes. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Could easily be. Though to me that's one in the same in this kind of fight. We're seeing a changing of the guard in terms of power in multiple factions/cabals/groups across the globe, some peacefully, some through the ballot box, others this way. 

I'd buy whoever did it a nice bottle of Scotch... unless it was GCC, then something more appropriate to their tastes. 

The one thing that is apparently clear: there is no ability by these extremist groups to coordinate an attack similar to 9/11.

Yes, they could do something extreme. But they'd not be able to coordinate pilot training, years of integration, and further have everyone systematically involved like it was on 9/11 with likely 100 that knew the operation