The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wonder how that happened. 

Not a very good clone.  Smaller but probably has a larger RCS nonetheless - there's rippling on the underside of the wing that indicates a lack of stealth features.

But it's probably just an airframe mockup, with no engine or flight systems.

8 minutes ago, peace out said:

What up in the #deepstate world with Drudge, Wikileaks, and Fox news "boycotting" Twitter?

Official reasons given for Fox was they were outraged with Twitter's failure to remove/censor antifia tweets related to the protest at Tucker's house. Wikileaks has been off twitter for longer, and haven't been associated with Assange since his internet was cut off (when it was restored, the separation with wikileaks remained/remains). No idea what reason they've given. 

Just now, peace out said:

Drudge?

I've never been a Drudge reader so I haven't heard anything. From other people who are/were Drudge readers I've heard a lot of people saying he's exposed himself as being in with the cabal controlled media with his Trump coverage... but I don't know anything about that since I've never given him any attention and thus have no baseline from which to judge. 

Not sure if that's related, I only bring it up on the possibility he got a ton of Twitter hate for that and took some stance. But I have no idea.

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump will outlast both Merkel and Macron (and Trudeau). 

Which has to drive both of them nuts. Couldn't happen to nicer people.

Isn't this simply a negotiation?  Merkel and Macron have probably done the math on what Trump wants them to contribute to NATO and determined that they can collectively fund their own larger military and threaten to tell U.S. to leave or reduce European bases.  They know damn well that Trump and our military leaders badly want to keep a European footprint.  To me this is just like the trade disputes going on.  It's way for Merkel and Macron to get Trump to agree to less $ from them for NATO. 

Edited by keepthefaith

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Isn't this simply a negotiation?  Merkel and Macron have probably done the math on what Trump wants them to contribute to NATO and determined that they can collectively fund their own larger military and threaten to tell U.S. to leave or reduce European bases.  They know damn well that Trump and our military leaders badly want to keep a European footprint.  To me this is just like the trade disputes going on.  It's way for Merkel and Macron to get Trump to agree to less $ from them for NATO. 

It might well be that, or at least elements of it involve that line of thinking. 

Both know they're on borrowed (political) time now. Trump will outlast them, they realize it. I think they're in self preservation mode (which includes trying to tear Trump down to make themselves look better before disappearing into political retirement). 

5 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I hope it comes to pass. No more American treasure protecting corrupt Europe.

11 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

If that's their negotiating ploy, they're starting out with a 2 of spades and a 5 of hearts showing.  Building up their military capabilities to match US forces will take time, money and personnel, which they cannot spare in the near future.