The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Aw snap. 

Truth is, my assumption was this was a women with her two kids in a photo shoot.  The look on her face was troubling enough, I never really looked at the display up top.  That is suitably gruesome.  If there is more symbolism that I'm missing I really have no idea.  We have pictures of our kids on the walls here, we're not so much into ritual sacrifice and beheading. 

Her left hand is missing a finger.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Aw snap. 

Truth is, my assumption was this was a women with her two kids in a photo shoot.  The look on her face was troubling enough, I never really looked at the display up top.  That is suitably gruesome.  If there is more symbolism that I'm missing I really have no idea.  We have pictures of our kids on the walls here, we're not so much into ritual sacrifice and beheading. 

For the record, that's Gloria Vanderbilt and her two sons - Anderson Cooper and his brother who committed suicide. 

That was a spread in LIFE magazine. Speaking from experience, those shoots are not random, and very staged down to hiring decorators. 

They hide and communicate in plain sight, like knowing winks and nods. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For the record, that's Gloria Vanderbilt and her two sons - Anderson Cooper and his brother who committed suicide. 

That was a spread in LIFE magazine. Speaking from experience, those shoots are not random, and very staged down to hiring decorators. 

What's the lack of a finger mean?

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have no idea who she was, and missed a decapitated head, what looks like a guy being tortured, a Life magazine photo shoot decades ago, and an odd three finger raptor hand on one of the wealthiest women in history.  I shouldn't be surprised, some days I leave things on my wallet to take to work, pick the item up, move it to the side, take my wallet and leave.  

I'll look into some of the other symbolism moving forward.  

You're off the enemies list, I can never hold a grudge and thinks to 3rd for his input as well. 

Oh, and on the brother committing suicide, I'm thinking they need to look at Momma G. I'm checking this out as well. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's honestly the first time I've noticed that. I have to look a bit more into that one. :beer: 

Though, in terms of spirit cooking, cutting your own finger to feel the pain is part of the ritual:

Image result for john podesta bandaid on finger

The brother wakes up from a nap, apparently disoriented, runs out, talks to his mother then hurls himself from the 14th floor.  Anderson Cooper--and I don't mean to disparage his pain, or how he deals with this, but I'm really creeped out by that damn picture----AC says his brother had an issue with "impulse control". Uh...yup, or Momma tossed him over the railing. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The brother wakes up from a nap, apparently disoriented, runs out, talks to his mother then hurls himself from the 14th floor.  Anderson Cooper--and I don't mean to disparage his pain, or how he deals with this, but I'm really creeped out by that damn picture----AC says his brother had an issue with "impulse control". Uh...yup, or Momma tossed him over the railing. 

This particular rabbit hole is very deep and very disturbing. 

Image result for rabbit hole meme slide

Just a heads up.

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

LOTS of activity being reported in Haiti at the moment, most unconfirmed. Reports are US forces have taken control of the airport at Puerto Prince and mass political executions in the streets carried out by the regime (put in place by the Clinton machine and connected directly to the cartels - but details). No one is covering it at the moment, in that vacuum loads of disinformation is flooding the web. 

Looking to get more confirmation.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That reporting is very inaccurate.  Not completely wrong...but it's confusing many separate and unrelated issues with DACA and background checks.  

It's also not a crime...the law specifies that USCIS get information from the FBI.  It doesn't say how, or to what level of detail.  So if DHS says "do a 'lean and lite' check," it's legal.

Edited by DC Tom