The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

Yea, but your average tib doesn't have the intellect to think critically.

There s no thing as an average tib. Every single tib is below average compared to all tibs. I know, that works against all laws but it somehow just is.

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He needs a better delivery. Siri sounds more human.

So my question... will Hillary or Obama be charged with treason? (I thought it was a gun running mission myself.)

that is Bill Still and he has been doing the Still Report on YouTube for years. he is usually hovering over the target.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

There s no thing as an average tib. Every single tib is below average compared to all tibs. I know, that works against all laws but it somehow just is.

then again, you don't need to think to feel.

Edited by Albwan

11 minutes ago, Albwan said:

then again, you don't need to think to feel.

Wanna get on my nerves?  When talking to me say "I think I feel/I think I'm feeling...". ***** it, if you're thinking you're not feeling. And if you're feeling your thoughts you're a retard.

LOTS of activity being reported in Haiti at the moment, most unconfirmed. Reports are US forces have taken control of the airport at Puerto Prince and mass political executions in the streets carried out by the regime (put in place by the Clinton machine and connected directly to the cartels - but details). No one is covering it at the moment, in that vacuum loads of disinformation is flooding the web. 

Looking to get more confirmation.

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Imagery and symbolism are very important ... and this case, blatant. 

Know your enemies.

I believe you are now my enemy.  I read that entire Rolling Stone article and was reminded how the basic premise of the magazine is to use 15,000 words to tell a story that could be told in 800.  I know that is pretty common in journalism but the added hipster-Dufi angle makes me want to move to a place where free speech is stifled. Iran, perhaps, or maybe California. 

I.

blame.

you. 

• Haha (+1) 4

58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Imagery and symbolism are very important ... and this case, blatant. 

Know your enemies.

How can they waste their time on this nonsense, when there's social injustice in cryptozoology to be addressed?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's not the only thing that's strange. Can you detect it?

Aw snap. 

Truth is, my assumption was this was a women with her two kids in a photo shoot.  The look on her face was troubling enough, I never really looked at the display up top.  That is suitably gruesome.  If there is more symbolism that I'm missing I really have no idea.  We have pictures of our kids on the walls here, we're not so much into ritual sacrifice and beheading. 

• Like (+1) 1