The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

This stuff (sadly) is very real, very systemic, and often protected by those up on high.

https://newspunch.com/former-democrat-chairman-videos-abuse/

More breaking today on Epstein... it's framed as being Acosta's fault (not that one), which he shares a large portion of the blame (and is going to be ousted) - but who was the FBI head at the time who pulled the strings? Mueller. 

Long thread: (funny - it won't let me post this tweet thread from the Miami Herald)

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This stuff (sadly) is very real, very systemic, and often protected by those up on high.

https://newspunch.com/former-democrat-chairman-videos-abuse/

More breaking today on Epstein... it's framed as being Acosta's fault (not that one), which he shares a large portion of the blame (and is going to be ousted) - but who was the FBI head at the time who pulled the strings? Mueller. 

Long thread: (funny - it won't let me post this tweet thread from the Miami Herald)

The replies are funny.  Bunch of Clinton supporters complaining about Trump's ties to Epstein.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

The replies are funny.  Bunch of Clinton supporters complaining about Trump's ties to Epstein.  :lol:

Yup. 

And for clarity (now that I've read it in full) the Herald piece leaves out who was really pulling the strings for Epstein's case to be dismissed. It wasn't "nameless prosecutors", but Mueller and the Clintons.

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

He will only testify in a public forum so the MSM can fixate their reporting on his red plaid flannel jammies and his pink puttur cap while opining about if he’s switched to chamomile tea, oh Lordy. 

No, in public he can grandstand and also claim that he can't answer certain questions in that forum.

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The uranium deal is lots of screaming for no big deal.

Skolkovo...that is a big deal.  The Clinton State Department gave the Russians the money and technology to "hack" the election in 2016.  I am amazed that doesn't get more press.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The uranium deal is lots of screaming for no big deal.

Skolkovo...that is a big deal.  The Clinton State Department gave the Russians the money and technology to "hack" the election in 2016.  I am amazed that doesn't get more press.

The uranium deal viewed in conjunction with the infusion of money into the Clinton Foundation is a quid pro quo and pretty big deal, but I agree Skolkovo is huge and borderline if not outright treason.

Can you imagine if those two things were done by a Republican? The media would have incited a mob to have built a gallows in front of the Capitol by now.

• Like (+1) 2