The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Night and Day.

Barr's a moron.

Did you read any of the report for yourself? 

Can you justify any of it? Or are you just (again) going to take the word of proven liars and manipulators as fact and call it a day? 

You still never answered me earlier about who Joseph Mifsud is and why he matters...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But not to JA or his alts. Nope. The media told him it's fine, so did the corrupt liars in the IC. And JA says, "their word is good enough for me because they're experts". 

This is what happens when you don't think for yourself. You get exposed as being an unrepentant asshat. 

You have written a lot about me in your story. It's flattering in a stalker-y way. 

Just now, John Adams said:

You're ctrl/cmd-V is getting a workout today!

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Steele paled around with Ivanka Trump for years starting in 2007. Talk about deep state!

Dammit I meant to post both of these at the same time with only one account. 

What has the argument been?

Anti-Trump bias.  No

That's not the argument. 

You're just exposing how uninformed you are. 

Answer the question about Mifsud. In your own words please. 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Now you can move the goalposts if you want and pretend that your argument is now (and has always been if you want to be that disingenous) that the FBI made mistakes wiretapping Page:

Proving you don't know my position or the truth... 

Anti-Trump bias.  No?

Investigators uncovered “no documentary or testimonial evidence” of political bias behind official actions related to the investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, said the report, which totaled more than 400 pages. The F.B.I. had sufficient evidence in July 2016 to lawfully open the investigation, and its use of informants to approach campaign aides followed procedures, the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, determined.

So on the grounds that there was some kind of "Deep State War" against Trump, give it a rest.

Now you can move the goalposts if you want and pretend that your argument is now (and has always been if you want to be that disingenous) that the FBI made mistakes wiretapping Page:

Mr. Horowitz also uncovered substantial dysfunction, carelessness and serious errors in one part of the sprawling inquiry: the F.B.I.’s applications for court orders approving a wiretap targeting Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser with ties to Russia, under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA. He found that one low-ranking F.B.I. lawyer altered a related document and referred the lawyer for possible prosecution.

Of course that hasn't been your argument over here.  It hasn't been that the FBI or our Intelligence Community is incompetent (which is what I'm guessing the argument shifts to), but it's that there's some deep political bias against Trump from the beginning and investigating Trump in the first place was baseless and unwarranted.

Clearly not true.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Repeating yourself doesn't make it any more true, Transplant. 

Who's Mifsud and why does he matter? Show me you know the first thing about this matter -- because so far you've posted things that show you know nothing.

13 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Anti-Trump bias.  No?

Investigators uncovered “no documentary or testimonial evidence” of political bias behind official actions related to the investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, said the report, which totaled more than 400 pages. The F.B.I. had sufficient evidence in July 2016 to lawfully open the investigation, and its use of informants to approach campaign aides followed procedures, the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, determined.

So on the grounds that there was some kind of "Deep State War" against Trump, give it a rest.

Mr. Horowitz also uncovered substantial dysfunction, carelessness and serious errors in one part of the sprawling inquiry: the F.B.I.’s applications for court orders approving a wiretap targeting Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser with ties to Russia, under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA. He found that one low-ranking F.B.I. lawyer altered a related document and referred the lawyer for possible prosecution.

Of course that hasn't been your argument over here.  It hasn't been that the FBI or our Intelligence Community is incompetent (which is what I'm guessing the argument shifts to), but it's that there's some deep political bias against Trump from the beginning and investigating Trump in the first place was baseless and unwarranted.

Clearly not true.

You do know that Horowitz could not interview anyone not currently working in the DOJ/FBI? 

Horowitz's role was to look at the internal processes and recommend remedies to issues he found to be out of the ordinary.

Durham has no such restriction - and he's the one that will be doing the criminal prosecutions. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Nanker said:

You do know that Horowitz could not interview anyone not currently working in the DOJ/FBI? 

Horowitz's role was to look at the internal processes and recommend remedies to issues he found to be out of the ordinary.

Durham has no such restriction - and he's the one that will be doing the criminal prosecutions. 

@transplantbillsfan doesn't know anything about this subject but what he's been programmed to repeat. He's not thinking for himself. He's a parrot until proven otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Ooooh Ooooh I know!

I have it from a reliable source that some people did something... or other. 

It's his go-to question for all his alts (Gary asks that a lot, as did BM, as does JA) but he SWEARS he's not those people. 

And we know he's a bastion of truth. Not a proven liar. :lol: 

He only asks it when he's gotten intellectually pummeled and has no other recourse. He's a hack and really not worth anyone's time responding to any longer. 

I think it's bizarre that people like @Deranged Rhino are claiming they've already read all 476 pages of a report that was literally released today.

It's not bizarre since I didn't claim that at all. 

What is also not bizarre is that you're RUNNING from questions you can't answer. A smarter person might ask themselves why they don't have an answer to a question as fundamental as "who is Mifsud and why does he matter"... but not you. You're revealing in your own ignorance as if it were a badge of honor. 

It's not. 

I've been well prepped for this. I've done lots of work to prepare. 

When you do that, it's amazing how fast you can cut through the spin, especially while reading the primary source document for yourself while the spin is happening. ;) 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not bizarre since I didn't claim that at all. 

You didn't?

You asked me if I read the report.  

That's really only a relevant question if you did.

Did you?

If not, why'd you ask me the question?

Seems you're relying on secondary sources--random twitter folks--to interpret it for you.  

How is that better than some of us who are reading interpretations of it from other secondary sources that are at least credible news outlets?

• Haha (+1) 1

If not, why'd you ask me the question?

Because you made a conclusion about the document and Barr that's not backed by the document itself, as if you read it. 

You didn't read a word of it.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Seems you're relying on secondary sources--random twitter folks--to interpret it for you.  

How is that better than some of us who are reading interpretations of it from other secondary sources that are at least credible news outlets?

Wrong. 

Now... stop running and answer the question posed to you. 

Who is Mifsud and why does his name matter?

Just kind of a major deal here. No worries. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's his go-to question for all his alts (Gary asks that a lot, as did BM, as does JA) but he SWEARS he's not those people. 

Someone besides me asks that of you, kind of all conspiracists? 

Pretty sure I was first on the scene with that one but maybe others have copied it. Makes sense since you're afraid to answer. 

Also, good job ignoring me. 

26 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now... stop running and answer the question posed to you. 

Who is Mifsud and why does his name matter?

Crickets still. Why won't you answer a fundamental question about this entire saga?

Could it be because you don't know who Mifsud is or why he matters? 

And if you don't know that, again fundamental part of the story, why don't you? Could it be the "credible" news outlets you're clinging to have kept it from you? 

He was always a traitor to this country. From day one. Glad he's gone and even more glad history will remember him for the slime that he is. 

Another JA/Gary/Tibs narrative gets killed (again)

Never went to Prague. 

If he never went to Prague, the entire hacking/collusion story goes bye-bye... yet they got several renewals after this was disproven. Why? 

Because this wasn't about stopping Trump/Russia. It was about overthrowing a legally elected POTUS because they disagreed with the peoples' vote. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This goes here too because it's too funny not to share: 

It's real, it works. You can verify it for yourself. 

It's actually just the "rn" combination that is triggering the search results. (You can just search for "rn" and Comey and other instances of actual "rn"s are shown.)

At times, text searches can be treated loosely to account for multiple criteria, one of which could be user error. In this case, where 2 consecutive letters can look like a third letter, it is within the realm conceivability this was the reason it was done. (I don't have a copy of Adobe Acrobat, but I think you can accomplish this through manipulating embedded indexes.)

This specific search functionality, however, does indeed appear to be unique to today's report. I've looked at some other recent IG PDF reports (including the Comey specific report that came out in Aug) and "rn" only returns actual "rn" values. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not by any measure. ;) 

Sadly, it actually is over.

Summary:

People with lap dogs can blatantly avert public scrutiny by having their own non-secure email servers holding national secrets for everyone in the world to see EXCEPT the US public.

Lap dogs can investigate the opponents of their owners with impunity based on known false documents.

Fake oversight can give obtuse opinions about lap dogs conveniently leaving many points open to interpretation even when the raw data is clear.

Beardy McGee can be called in late to be phase two of doing nothing.

Lather, rinse repeat.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's really bizarre, how many people I see saying "See, this exonerates everyone!"  

Uh...no, it doesn't.  That's not what I read, at all.   The report says, point-blank, that the professional conduct of everyone involved should be scrutinized.  

13 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Summary:

People with lap dogs can blatantly avert public scrutiny by having their own non-secure email servers holding national secrets for everyone in the world to see EXCEPT the US public.

Lap dogs can investigate the opponents of their owners with impunity based on known false documents.

Fake oversight can give obtuse opinions about lap dogs conveniently leaving many points open to interpretation even when the raw data is clear.

Lather, rinse repeat.

This is actually correct.

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Summary:

Lather, rinse repeat.

While I believe there will be indictments, a big risk now is running out the clock.  It's easy to see this all getting buried if Trump is not re-elected.  The justice and court system moves painfully slowly and we're only 13 months or so from the possibility of another AG being sworn in and Barr being neutered.  Carter Page at the very least though will keep some version of this afloat. 

9 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

While I believe there will be indictments, a big risk now is running out the clock.  It's easy to see this all getting buried if Trump is not re-elected.  The justice and court system moves painfully slowly and we're only 13 months or so from the possibility of another AG being sworn in and Barr being neutered.  Carter Page at the very least though will keep some version of this afloat. 

i dunno.... once the horse has left the barn, it can be quite hard to get it back in in some instances. the 100th monkey is awakening.