The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's Friday night, the Bills are on a two game winning streak and it's Squish The Fish Week to boot - so allow me to speculate wildly for a moment on a major piece of news which hit within the past few hours. 

WHERE'S THE DECLAS?

John Solomon of the Hill has broken some big stories in the past year plus of his deep dive into the Trump/Russia narrative. Tonight, it was all but confirmed that he has a direct line to POTUS. Late this afternoon he published this piece which is worth the time. Note that nearly everything in here has been covered in this thread for the past year plus. But it's laid out succinctly and is rather damning in it's implications: 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/419193-trump-russia-and-lessons-from-the-mob-did-godfathers-steer-collusion?amp&__twitter_impression=true

The big piece of news broken in this article, aside from how well he lays out the entrapment circle deployed by the FBI/USIC, is the reveal that two committees have questioned witnesses about payments to undercover informants involved in this affair. The article concludes by underling the need for POTUS to release the Declass. 

Two minutes before Sean Hannity goes on air tonight, POTUS tweets the following: 

In the very first segment, John Solomon is interviewed along with Sarah Carter. The subject is the above article, but at the very end of the segment John Solomon reveals breaking news: (cued up to the relevant time, but the whole interview is worth a listen)

To summarize, he says within just the past two hours (of what was then 9pm EST), investigators from Huber's team reached out to a Clinton Foundation Whistleblower who is not the same guy who's house was raided this week. Huber is due to testify on December 5th, specifically about his work into the Clinton Foundation. 

The inference here is that Solomon was given this information from POTUS himself, as the timing of Trump's tweet and the subject of the article all but confirm they are in communication and POTUS wanted eyes on that particular segment. 

Not to make this a Q thing, but it's inevitable at this stage. Whether you believe Q's information is authentic or not, the direct connection to POTUS has been firmly established to move it beyond just speculation. For good or bad, Q is being used by POTUS to deliver information to his base. With that in mind, let's re-examine a few pieces of this story:

John Solomon's piece specifically uses references to The Godfather. The Godfather has been a reference made by Q multiple times earlier in the year. Immediately after the Hannity piece airs, Q posts for the first time in a few days (and has been on a tear since then) with some very interesting drops in relation to all of the above. The implication made by Q in this chain is that the Declass is being delayed until Comey testifies. 

THAT'S interesting on several levels if you reexamine the week's news cycle, and are willing to entertain my hypothesis that Mueller is working with Trump rather than against him. Why? What did we learn this week? That Mueller is going to indict people for lying to Congress - something that's rarely been enforced in our nation's history. What was the fall out of this news? Most on the right were outraged at the hypocrisy and invention of crimes by Mueller, while the left was celebrating justice being served...

What was Comey doing? He was shitting his pants. 

He's in the middle of trying to stall and delay his testimony as outlined in other posts. The hearing was postponed until Monday... it likely will be denied and he'll be forced to testify on Tuesday and knows it. My speculation based on all this is the declass will come on the heels of Comey's testimony. They'll have him dead to rights on numerous perjury charges (unless he tells the full truth), which in turn gives them even more leverage to get him to roll over on bigger fish in State and beyond.

So why is this all interesting beside the obvious? I think we're seeing communication TO Comey from the team around POTUS. He has Mueller making indictments for perjury right before Comey's due to testify. Then he has Solomon lay out the whole shebang in print on on Hannity (teeing it up with a tweet to get more eyeballs than normal on the information). Then he activates Q team to underline the point. 

The (dis)information war is real and happening all around us whether we recognize it or not. Let's see how Monday goes for Mr. Comey. I suspect he's in for a long restless weekend.

(and also: https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=QAnon&qpvt=qanon&FORM=EWRE )

just to back up DR's opine here,  American Thinker comes out with this today.

the first portion basically reiterates everything DR has laid out but it goes a bit further in depth with regard to the the Clinton Foundation's scandal.

Trump hints at the scandal about to blow

... The Clinton Foundation scandal is, as President Trump would say, yuuuuge.  I am told by a knowledgeable source that the official that John Solomon cites "knows where the bodies are buried."

Of course, the news that another whistleblower who came forward with information and documents on the Uranium One scandal, Dennis Nathan Cain, was raided by a team of FBI agents who spent six hours rummaging through his home raises some alarming possibilities.  Sundance of Conservative Tree House comments:

If the reporting of the raid by the Daily Caller is accurate; and given the nature of the timing for that raid; and accepting the at risk elements within the whistleblower case extended beyond Hillary Clinton to Robert Mueller; and noting how the SSCI was the recipient of the information/evidence as transmitted by Michael Horowitz; there is a solid appearance of the DOJ maneuvering to cover-up the underlying DOJ/FBI corruption by seizing -and controlling- all of the evidence.

[Additionally, in the background are the fingerprints of the self-serving quid-pro-quo between DOJ and SSCI] Just sayin'...

If that apparent cover-up perspective is accurate, then so too is THIS.

A cover-up just seems so implausible, because the activity is just so brutally obvious.

How is this level of blatant disregard possible?  Seriously, I really don't know.  Perhaps these DOJ and FBI officials are genuinely inside a bubble and don't know the level of information that exists outside DC…. or, maybe they just feel so above the law they simply don't care.  I don't understand it either; but it's happening – regardless.

tik tok

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The cabal is not monolithic. They're mafia families aligned only to work in shadows. 

Our reality is manufactured and controlled. This is McCain version 2.0. Timed, down to the second, to deflect from the big events next week (Comey's testimony on the 4th, Huber's on the 5th). When did the news hit on HW? An hour after the news referenced last night dropped. The timing is too neat to be coincidence. 

Also throw in the fact 44 visited 41 on the 28th. My money is on he died that day, and they held it until it was most beneficial to their deflection. 

If they're like the mafia as you say, they may have similar rules as to who and when people can be killed.  Maybe Obama was sent to kill Bush because only a President can kill a President

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

If they're like the mafia as you say, they may have similar rules as to who and when people can be killed.  Maybe Obama was sent to kill Bush because only a President can kill a President

:beer: 

I know I'm way off the reservation with this in the minds of many, and that's okay. This is dark stuff, and I don't want to add to anyone's grief (genuine or not) because the "image" of the man was lauded by many despite the reality of his tenure on this planet. 

That said, there's something to what you said... additionally as a ritual sacrifice, the death is designed to not only obfuscate what's coming, but also to feed off the negative energy created by his death within the mass consciousness. Think McCain. Think Tom Petty (that one's for Tom)... crazy, I know, I know. 

That stuff aside, let's release the full Kennedy documents and see what they say about Poppy. I bet it won't be kind.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Also throw in the fact 44 visited 41 on the 28th. My money is on he died that day, and they held it until it was most beneficial to their deflection. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105435/quotes/qt0448937

Mother: They've even got photos of the guy leaving the embassy, through the back service entrance. Hey, Crease, you on?

Donald Crease: Yeah, I'm on.

Mother: Were you still in C.I.A. in '72?

Donald Crease: Yeah, why?

Mother: Did you know the Deputy Director of Planning was down in Managua, Nicaragua the day before the earthquake?

Donald Crease: Now what are you saying, the C.I.A. caused the Managua earthquake?

Mother: Well, I can't prove it, but...

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure looks like snipers in Paris are taking out protesters: 

***** nuts.

are there any actual reports of anyone getting shot? with all the terrorism that France has suffered of late, snipers on duty might be the new paradigm.

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

are there any actual reports of anyone getting shot? with all the terrorism that France has suffered of late, snipers on duty might be the new paradigm.

Yeah, this.  Sniper teams are as much for surveillance as they are shooting.  Perhaps more so.

Still getting crazy, though.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1068974498576285698

read the thread through to, '/end'.....

That is a great thread! (Thread unrolled) While people knew the Clinton Foundation was being investigated, he tied a lot together showing the money laundering by the big banks, and who benefited. And it (according to him) all leads back to Uranium One. The "missing" email, the spying, etc. No idea if he is 100% correct, but as of right now I can't say he's wrong.

Panama Papers for those who care. 

Should be interesting what Huber says next week...

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is a great thread! (Thread unrolled) While people knew the Clinton Foundation was being investigated, he tied a lot together showing the money laundering by the big banks, and who benefited. And it (according to him) all leads back to Uranium One. The "missing" email, the spying, etc. No idea if he is 100% correct, but as of right now I can't say he's wrong.

Panama Papers for those who care. 

Should be interesting what Huber says next week...

Helped with Brian a little bit with this and several more about to drop. He's got more than enough evidence to back it up, and even more we couldn't print. We don't agree on everything, but he's a good egg with quite a bit of a reach these days in terms of contacts.  

It's all coming to a head now. U1 leads to Mueller. That's why Mueller is playing on Team Trump (and has been for awhile). Mueller's job was to suck up all the incriminating evidence that could lead back to the cabal/deep state. The cabal presumed he was on their team, thus would keep all that evidence from coming to light. Mueller and Trump met the day before Mueller took the SC job. A deal was offered to him: play ball or go down with the rest. 

Mueller chose to save his own butt. 

It's all coming out. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Helped with Brian a little bit with this and several more about to drop. He's got more than enough evidence to back it up, and even more we couldn't print. We don't agree on everything, but he's a good egg with quite a bit of a reach these days in terms of contacts.  

It's all coming to a head now. U1 leads to Mueller. That's why Mueller is playing on Team Trump (and has been for awhile). Mueller's job was to suck up all the incriminating evidence that could lead back to the cabal/deep state. The cabal presumed he was on their team, thus would keep all that evidence from coming to light. Mueller and Trump met the day before Mueller took the SC job. A deal was offered to him: play ball or go down with the rest. 

Mueller chose to save his own butt. 

It's all coming out. 

I just don't see Mueller as 'Team Trump'. I do see Mueller as 'Team Save-My-Own-Ass', however. I think Mueller is deep-state pond scum.

In the end, I would hope your suppositions are correct. It would make things easier for the American people (to see and believe the corruption of former administrations).

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I just don't see Mueller as 'Team Trump'. I do see Mueller as 'Team Save-My-Own-Ass', however. I think Mueller is deep-state pond scum.

In the end, I would hope your suppositions are correct. It would make things easier for the American people.

That's exactly the best way to look at him. Mueller's dirty. He's had his fingers in lots of different corrupt pies so to speak. He's not a white hat. He's a black hat turned gray out of the interest of saving his own tail. I'm probably the last of folks who think that's a possible read on the situation, but it's been my position going on 24 months now and all the evidence I've seen hasn't moved me off it (much). 

It's entirely possible I'm reading Mueller/Trump's relationship incorrectly, but in terms of the bigger picture of how this will all be disclosed it's almost irrelevant. Either Mueller flipped and will produce a report that isn't what most expect, or Huber's work will make Mueller's probe irrelevant, and he'll go down with the rest of his cronies. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's exactly the best way to look at him. Mueller's dirty. He's had his fingers in lots of different corrupt pies so to speak. He's not a white hat. He's a black hat turned gray out of the interest of saving his own tail. I'm probably the last of folks who think that's a possible read on the situation, but it's been my position going on 24 months now and all the evidence I've seen hasn't moved me off it (much). 

It's entirely possible I'm reading Mueller/Trump's relationship incorrectly, but in terms of the bigger picture of how this will all be disclosed it's almost irrelevant. Either Mueller flipped and will produce a report that isn't what most expect, or Huber's work will make Mueller's probe irrelevant, and he'll go down with the rest of his cronies. 

Or Huber's work will be heavily spun a revenge and falsified.

Or Huber's work will never come out.

Or lots of other things.

But Mueller is never going pro Trump or Trump neutral.  Ever.  Trump may have something on Mueller but the other side has 1000 things on him.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Dear God.  How could anyone participate in even the smallest way in something like that?