The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Is calling everyone a "Trump cultist" no longer in vogue?

He's recognizing the realities of 2020 which includes no Dem POTUS.  He's probably paranoid to the point of thinking that he will be jailed for insults against Trump in part due to already having the HRC email which says any insults will be met by the harshest counter response possible if she is elected POTUS.

Just to put into context how ***** nuts tomorrow will be. At 10am we have this: 

At some point during that time, or immediately after, the House will vote on impeachment -- which will likely wrap minutes before Trump steps onto stage for a rally in Michigan. 

Tomorrow would be a good day to stay extra sharp when you're out in crowded areas. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tomorrow would be a good day to stay extra sharp when you're out in crowded areas. 

:beer: 

Fear peddling as usual?

Are we back to your vague warnings of public space disruptions again? I thought you'd grown out of those and replaced them with the fear of pedophiles everywhere. Guess not. 

If the foil hat fits...

Edited by John Adams

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He was the former chairman of the House Intel committee -- for him to say this, the FISC must be real bad. 

https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/17/nunes-calls-for-the-fisa-court-to-be-shut-down-its-culpable-in-this-madness/#.XfnBaIqlKxY.twitter

You’ve developed quite an odd collection of e-stalkers. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Fear peddling as usual?

Are we back to your vague warnings of public space disruptions again? I thought you'd grown out of those and replaced them with the fear of pedophiles everywhere. Guess not. 

If the foil hat fits...

He's right though...people should avoid public spaces today, particularly in large cities, where there's a much greater than average chance of running to lunatic progressives screaming bumper-sticker slogans at the top of their lungs.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's right though...people should avoid public spaces today, particularly in large cities, where there's a much greater than average chance of running to lunatic progressives screaming bumper-sticker slogans at the top of their lungs.

Interestingly, they will be screaming about how important it is to trust law enforcement, how a few simple mistakes in pursuing the right to surveil Americans granted by a secretive court that operates in the shadows is no big deal, and how, you know, Trump Trumps. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Tibs needs to have his keyboard plastic cover protector in place so no bodily fluids shorts out his computer.  

Do any of you know of any good books or other resources to learn more about the inner workings of what we refer to as the deep state?

I understand what it is, but I'd like to know more nuanced details about how it works, and I'd like to do so without sifting through mountains of bull#### to get to the truth.

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Do any of you know of any good books or other resources to learn more about the inner workings of what we refer to as the deep state?

I understand what it is, but I'd like to know more nuanced details about how it works, and I'd like to do so without sifting through mountains of bull#### to get to the truth.

I'd start with Lee Smith's newest book: Plot against the president. 

It's not explicitly about the Deep State and how it works, but it illustrates it perfectly.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I'd start with Lee Smith's newest book: Plot against the president. 

It's not explicitly about the Deep State and how it works, but it illustrates it perfectly.

He needs to forget about politics and work on his game. Politics will still be there when he retires.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

He needs to forget about politics and work on his game. Politics will still be there when he retires.

I hope he doesn't jump to conclusions like he jumps offside.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah...but Gary's an idiot, so I wouldn't expect him to figure it out.  

And the picture doesn't have a dove in it.

It's not a picture, it's a painting. Every single person in the stands is looking forward. 

• Like (+1) 1

It takes an incredibly small minded person to spout off about alternative facts after having been proven wrong on every contention he's made in the past three years about Trump/Russia and this subject. 

But that's Gar for ya! Small minded, broken man with nothing to do but post on the "worst political forum" in the world.

(and post on multiple accounts too)

What a winner, that Gar is!

• Like (+1) 2